[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you met Constantine yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Constantine.jpg (88 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Constantine.jpg
88 KB, 600x300
Why haven't you met Constantine yet?
>>
>>83680337
Because I'm not Alan Moore. ,-;
>>
Did they really ruin him at DC recently?
>>
File: Constantine_Vol_1_1.jpg (726 KB, 903x1389) Image search: [Google]
Constantine_Vol_1_1.jpg
726 KB, 903x1389
>>83680578
>>
>>83680578
His new 52 was a bit mediocre but he was great in amethyst princess of gemworld.

His dcyou stuff was difrent but still pretty good maybe a couple of questionable elements but felt like constantine. (Especialy the ending)

They pushed the magic has costs stuff a bit to much in one of the series I forget which it seemed like they realised they had not been addressing it enough in other magic books and said hey constantine deals with that stuff use him to correct the scales.

The way he took down that building was fucking glorious.
>>
>>83680630
Also at one point it looked like he was auctualy going to take out darksied with raw magic power and they built it up so well that I was getting ready to make a post about how constantine punched out darksied and I was ok with it.
And then it was even better when it turns out he was just pulling his usual dickery instead.
>>
>>83680672
The start of his new 52 run was also really tied in heavily with jld
>>
>>83680630

>but he was great in amethyst princess of gemworld.

Sword of Sorcery was an awful book and Constantine inclusion in it made things worse.
>>
I don't know but I saw a guy at a garage sale who looked just like Stanley Pines. He had the fez and everything (I think he might have been a shriner) and seemed like he was trying to haggle down the price of some random piece of junk.
>>
>>83680707
>>83680672

Justice League Dark and Constantine, the book, were terrible. Constantine more so because they turned him into Sam Winchester. Seriously, his new origin was pretty much that.
>>
>>83680337
Because I'm still alive.
>>
>>83680988
Are you sure maybe he got you killed and you dident notice
>>
>>83680578

The dialogue is painful.

They make him say "bloody" every 20 words.
>>
>>83680578
Yup. He's Ron Weasley now. Not that he wasn't ruined years ago, but this is sad. It's like he died and was sent to a hell that would truly punish him.
>>
File: Constantine_-5.jpg (898 KB, 1987x3056) Image search: [Google]
Constantine_-5.jpg
898 KB, 1987x3056
Did anyone read this?
Apparently there's a new one called Constantine : The Hellblazer.
>>
>>83684094
Yeah that one was pretty good difrent from traditional hellblazer but still feels like constantine.
>>
>>83684094

It was ok (I enjoyed it but people have told me that it's shit 'cause its not original Hellblazer), it felt more like Constantine the character, while still being different from Hellblazer.
>>
>>83684211
>>83684323
This is the hell John would deserve if he were a person. Being hollowed out and worn by Barbados to sell sugar and carcinogens to kids.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.