[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup, /co/ I've been primarily a Marvel guy, but have gotten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1463839518107.jpg (147 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1463839518107.jpg
147 KB, 600x600
Sup, /co/

I've been primarily a Marvel guy, but have gotten into some more DC stuff recently and have a bunch of titles I want to read. I'm also a broke college student. Any suggestions for sites to download comics, current and older?
>>
Viewcomic.com
>>
>>83671877
http://libgen.io/comics/index.php?s=

All you want and more can be found here my nigga. For very recently released stuff, check the Win-O thread.
>>
>>>/co/

Look for the Win-O.
>>
>>83671937
P.S, you will need a cbr/cbz reader if you want to read this shit. I suggest YACReader.
>>
>>83671910
>>83671937
>>83671971
>>83671991
Gentlemen and scholars, the lot of you
>>
>>83672056
No problema mi amigo.
>>
>>83672056
Not everything is in libgen though. If you REALLY want access to as much comics as possible, I'd recommend you download at least 10 GB from libgen, torrents, and/or the Win-O, and get then graduate into the hubs.

You'll need at least 10 GB of comics, a DC++ client (like ApexDC++), and this address: perfection.no-ip.biz:777 (for your DC++ client). Add your organized files to your share on your client, go to that address, and follow instructions. Google is your friend if you need more info or help.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.