[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jimmy Neutron thread? I'm watching the show right now to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
Jimmy Neutron thread? I'm watching the show right now to catch all the jokes and references I didn't get as a kid.

It's pretty well-written and I like the humor. Typical Oedekerk stuff. It's a bit more reeled in than Kung Pow or Ace Ventura.
>>
>>83665755
I also noticed some interesting things, like that we see Cindy's crush on Jimmy as early as episode fucking 3, which blew my mind. Brobot tells her that Jimmy likes her
>>
>>83665782
And we get not even 10 frames of this face.
>>
>>83665794
And then she looks afraid that she might've given herself away.
>>
>>83665806
And then she feigns disgust.

By far the worst thing I noticed on rewatch is that Cindy hates Jimmy because her parents "punish her" for not being #1 in class. That's also why she didn't want to leave when they were on the island. That's tragic.
>>
Not to mention that Jimmy tells his parents in plain English to conceive another child.
>>
>>83665830
the entire exchange is pretty interesting to watch, how they use brobot and the cut to distract the viewer from cindy's reaction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS1_576j1YM&t=6m2s

they even place brobot at the same place as jimmy was before the cut so that your eyes are even less likely to move to cindy's face
>>
>>83666087
I was never a big Jimmy Neutron fan, but that's pretty damn cool.
>>
are there any updates on the Genius Sheenius Inbetweenius thing?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGqMbbqoZ0U
>>
>>83667732
Jimmy Neutron has some pretty good cinematography. Some of the scene transitions are nuts, like when they're in Carl's dream running from the Lima bean and they're hiding behind a wall covered in clocks and when Carl wakes up the large clock face that was directly behind them turns into the portal.
>>
>The guy who wrote Kung Pow wrote Jimmy Neutron

Huh. Come to think of it, it becomes MUCH more obvious in later episodes.
>>
>>83667992
FUCK I remember this shit, I think my grandma recorded this for me, I might still have the VHS somewhere
>>
>>83668734
if you find it can you share it? its considered lost media
>>
>>83668918
yeah. i keep all my vhs tapes in a cupboard but im pretty sure its still there
>>
>>83665782
>>83665794
>>83665806
>>83665830
And all of this was done on early 2000's CGI. That's impressive for its stime
>>
>>83668979
can you upload it to youtube or something?
>>
>>83668389
>Tfw the kung fu episode
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.