[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what were the best and worst characters introduced by the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Grail_(Prime_Earth)_002.jpg (653 KB, 1848x3200) Image search: [Google]
Grail_(Prime_Earth)_002.jpg
653 KB, 1848x3200
So what were the best and worst characters introduced by the new 52

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Category:New_52_Characters?display=exhibition&sort=mostvisited
>>
>>83659469
Wait I'm retarded that's a list of every character that appeared in the new 52 at all not just the new ones
>>
File: Duela_Dent_Prime_Earth_001.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2951) Image search: [Google]
Duela_Dent_Prime_Earth_001.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2951
Joker's Daughter.
Being drawn badly or not hot didn't help, either.
>>
>>83659503
Ah I see it lists anybody that got an alternate universe version of them first introduced in nu52.
>>
>>83659563
Also it seems based on time not the set of comics.

Ah fuck it I'm sure /co/ can think of characters without needing a list.
>>
Were there actually any good ones?
>>
>>83659919
I liked nightmare nurse

Constantines main love intrest was pretty good although he was just a supporting character who's gone now and that was dcyou so you could make the argument it doesent count.
>>
>>83660155
Well pretty good is probably to strong a praise he was decent and he served a good story purpose
>>
Kevin Kho was pretty good.
Too bad he's stuck in limbo now.
>>
>>83659919
Tiger from Grayson
>>
>>83659469
Nu Lobo was cool and much better than the old one
>>
>>83660205
You know, anon, you can't just do us like that. It's not cool, okay?
>>
Best: Socks
Worst: Joker's Daughter
>>
>>83660379
>Worst: Joker's Daughter

Not really new though, just a new interpretation
>>
>>83660174

Yeah he deserves a good writer to take another crack at him.
>>
>>83660379
>Socks

Fuck I need to re-read Lemire's Animal Man. It's been awhile.
>>
File: 162336-196632-duela-dent.jpg (89 KB, 365x721) Image search: [Google]
162336-196632-duela-dent.jpg
89 KB, 365x721
>>83659513
>jokers daughter
>introduced by New 52

you stupid bastard
>>
>>83660437
She always lied about her backstory but the way N52 Deula brought the fact that she was doing it to the forefront was really cool. I liked that she was just a normal person who Donut Steel'd herself rather than being a dimension hopper like her previous incarnation, so that's one big thing the New 52 version did better.
>>
I liked the idea of Relic. A guy who can absorb and redirect Lantern light would be a cool villain.

The execution, story, and "muh finite amount of emotions in the universe is running on empty!" shit was retarded. Wonder how many cocks Venditti has to gobble down each day to stay in a job.
>>
>>83660891
>finite amount of emotions in the universe
That sounds retarded
>>
>>83660724
Completely different Joker's Daughter. Stop trying to act superior because you glanced over a Wikipedia article.
>>
>>83659919
I think the Court of Owls are a really cool addition, even if they haven't been used interestingly since Snyder's initial story.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.