[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Silly questions thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: sdsd.png (27 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
sdsd.png
27 KB, 300x250
In this thread we ask questions about comics and cartoons that are too small to get their own thread.
>>
Holy shit I aint seen that meme in years. OK dumb question, was doom a gypsy king?
>>
>>83659226
He was born a gypsy and eventually usurped the Latverian ruler.
>>
Would any woman be pleased by Mr fantastic in bed?
>>
What the fuck is constantine's deal and why do people seem to dread him even more than Guy Gardner?
>>
Is OP a fag?
>>
so when jason wasn't in his grave in batman hush, was that cause of superboy prime punching reality and then causing jason to rise from the grave
>>
File: 1453424479669.jpg (219 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453424479669.jpg
219 KB, 500x500
Why do we not have a site like Madokami for comic books?
>>
>>83659338
Clayface probably dug him out before impersonating him.
>>
>>83659306
while Constantine is pretty low in terms of 'blam, your dead' powerlevels, he is 'that guy' in terms of supernatural rules lawyering.
>>
File: Professor_Utonium.gif (12 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Professor_Utonium.gif
12 KB, 500x500
Is he a virgin?
>>
>>83659451

This, he survives by being the biggest bastard in the magical side of Dc.

Plus his friends and allies have this nasty habit of dying.
>>
>>83659226
Why are Captain Redditers such autismos?
>>
>>83659348
Well, we have the hubs.
>>
>>83659504
there's not much evidence of him being in any relationships before creating the girls, but we don't know a lot about that period of his life.
>>
Is Spider-Man popular because of his marketability, or is there something more to him that separates him from the lot?
>>
Just how strong is Spider-Man in the comics? I only know him from the movies and he never seemed that powerful, I was pretty surprised when he held that truck in Civil War.
>>
File: 1461542507945.jpg (1 MB, 988x1500) Image search: [Google]
1461542507945.jpg
1 MB, 988x1500
>>83659226
Why does Marvel feel the need to rub it in the reader's face that Gwen will always be Peter's #1?
>>
>>83660971
He's can lift collapsed buildings with the proper motivation.
>>
Whats wrong with putting the whole world in a bottle?
With all those extinction level threats, superman ruling over earth is the best possible solution
>>
>>83660870
Used to be, he was the only teenage hero with real-life problems. Now that there's loads of those, he mainly skates on fame.
>>
>>83659306
Where constantine goes death follows he constantly sacrifices others occasionally to save the world but usualy for his own protection and the few friends he doesent delibritly screw tend to get screwed acidentily.
>>
>>83661443
Well I suppose it's more a 50/50 split on when the sacrifices are delibrite the impression is thrown off a bit by his first story
>>
I don't understand Doom.
What is he?
Why is he so "powerful"?
How could he turn everything upside down in secret wars?
>>
Why do people not recognize Clark Kent as Superman again? If I remember Superman II right, for Lois, it was as simple as seeing a picture and then looking at Clark.
>>
>>83662299
Theres been a few difrent explanations over the years I think at one point it was telepathy
>>
>>83662299
You don't really need a hard explanation for it, even if people see the resemblance the idea that Superman has a secret identity at all isn't something that people think of so they just assume Clark is a celebrity lookalike especially sine he doesn't act like Superman at all.

I mean why would Superman even have a secret identity? He lives in the fortress and his friends are the JL. No one thinks he has a normal life too.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.