[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your hopes for Deadpool 2: And Cable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: Deadpool heart.jpg (287 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool heart.jpg
287 KB, 1920x1080
What are your hopes for Deadpool 2: And Cable?
>>
Cable.
>>
That it actually ends up being called that.

and that they got Keira Knightly to play Cable
>>
he doesn't spend the entire movie on a bridge

Fortunately they won't have to include flash backs to his origin story a second time so I'm probably all good
>>
Domino appears
upgrade to his costume unless they want to keep it that way
T-Ray
more gun action
>>
>>83642993
>Deadpool 2: And Cable
>Not wanting Deadpool and The Cable Guy
>>
>>83643195
Sorry, but I'm too much of a fan of Sonic & Knuckles.
>>
HYPER

VIPER
>>
>>83642943
Massages on the beach between friends.
>>
>>83643320
Seconded
>>
>>83643139
>T-Ray
Disgusting

All he would do is fuck up the origin from the first movie for no reason. He's shit and I'm glad he's not been in the comics for ages
>>
Cable is played by a dozen different actors and actresses.

See, every time deadpool does something in his present and Cable's past, timelines change. Which causes Cable to change appearance and sometimes mission.
>>
I hope it's titled
CABLE . . . and Deadpool too(or just 2)
>>
>>83642943
I want Deadpool to be slapstick. I want Cable to be believable; not dark and gritty, but more like something out of the hurt locker.

I want a realistic farce with over the top violence that has consequences.

I think I want a Bollywood inspired Deadpool sequel.
>>
>>83643294
YEAH! RIP HIS HEAD OFF AND SHOOOOOOOOOT HIM!
>>
More 9s muci and jokes about how awful Wham is

MY GIRLFRIEND and I can't stop singing Careless Whisper at each other to annoy the other ever since we saw this movie.
>>
>>83643425
Would they be slightly or drastically different actors and actresses?
>>
>>83642993

I'm expecting some kinda of hallucination like the first movie, but he sees Keira Knightly when he looks at Cable.
>>
>>83643479
slightly different actors with one actress to show Deadpool really fucked something up.
>>
>>83643479
They have to throw in a black guy or two
>>
>>83643425

Oh this is good, this is really good.
>>
>>83643525
I feel like there would be at least one scene where something he does causes Cable to disappear momentarily...... and then proceeds to do it a few more times for kicks.
>>
>>83643517
That is actually pretty brilliant.

I hope Fox is lurking.
>>
>>83643653
Nah they're retarded and dont understand Deadpool or care what the fans think.
>>
>>83642993
Keira Knightley cameos as Rachel Summers.
>>
>>83643472
>how awful Wham! Is
You sir, are terrible. And Careless Whisper is a god damn classic.
>>
>>83642943
Actual parody instead of blatant weirdness without tact.
>>
>>83645726
Fun fact, in the original script Wade calls both the Barakapool toy and the WHAM record utter shit
>>
>>83642943
Jim Caviezel as Cable
>>
>>83645897
Then Wade's wrong. Well, half-wrong. Because Wham and George Michael are great.
>>
>>83645901
But in all seriousness, Dolph Lungdren or Ron Perlman would be my first two picks.
>>
>>83646058
>Dolph Lungdren
Didn't he actually say he wanted to play Cable?
>>
>>83645897
>>83646010

Just checked the leaked script and it was the 1986 album Music from the Edge of Heaven.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_from_the_Edge_of_Heaven
>>
>>83643033
As long as they don't repeat the idea with something else. Kind of like how Arrow made flashbacks work for a season, and then kept doing them forever.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.