[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could Mystique impregnate herself if she turned into a man, jacked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9
Could Mystique impregnate herself if she turned into a man, jacked off, turned back into a woman and shoved all the semen into her vagina?
>>
>>83593265
Yes, but why?
>>
>>83593294
clones
>>
>>83593305
technically she should just straight up be able to impregnate herself through transformation alone
>>
Would she be able to shapeshift a second sentient head on her body, like the growth from Basket Case?

At what point would this growth be an extension of her own consciousness versus its own separate and distinct consciousness?

If she shapeshifted the growth back into her, would separating that consciousness cell-by-cell be akin to murder?

Would those cells, formerly of the sentient growth, be capable of independently reforming and attacking Mystique from within, a la "Covetous?"
>>
>>83593532
>Would she be able to shapeshift a second sentient head on her body, like the growth from Basket Case?

probably not, but you should write an erotic story about it on deviantart just in case
>>
>>83593532
>Would she be able to shapeshift a second sentient head on her body
No.
>>
>>83593265
You'd run into serious issues with the child. It wouldn't be a perfect clone since it's still sexual reproduction.
>>
>>83593265
why not just shapeshift into a futa with a flexible prehensile dick and then fuck herself
>>
>>83593350
I don't think Mystique can take fictional shapes, like a hermaphrodite with a bendy hose penis and working plumbing.

You'd need Martian Manhunter for that.
>>
>>83593700
Naturally, I read that as 'horse penis'
>>
>>83593755
Same thing either way, really.
>>
>>83593785
do horse penises have bones, that might get in the way of the bendy part
>>
File: mystique suit.jpg (138 KB, 699x1394) Image search: [Google]
mystique suit.jpg
138 KB, 699x1394
>>83593700
she shape shifts her clothes, can put glasses frames on her head, can armor up, grow wings for actual flight, and turn fingers into murder claws

i think she can give herself a male clit if she wanted to
>>
>>83593305
That would not make clones, it would still shuffle the dna.
>>
>>83593873
No, a horse penis does not have a baculum.
>>
>>83593975
But is Mystique's power just the ability to imitate the appearance/anatomy of a person that already exists, or has she ever turned into something created by her imagination with no real world equivalent.
>>
>>83594136
And if she turned into a dude, does her sperm actually work or would it be sterile because it's a temporary imitation?
>>
>>83594136
Her solo series had her shapeshift another set of arms and a face on the back of her head to shoot in two directions at the same time, but she found that very taxing. I guess her power is ment to snap into exact shapes and going into anything weird like that just is a constant strain. The sensory overload from having two faces probably didn't help though.
I don't think writers have put too much thought into her powers so far. She just isn't such a central a character.
>>
>>83594161
Well rumour has it she was supposed to be Nightcrawler's dad and Destiny his mom, but then Chuck Austen made up Azazel and that racy idea was banned from canon for all time.
>>
>>83594293
The "Nightcrawler's dad" thing was always known to be cutting room floor material, a noncanon idea Claremont originally WANTED to do but editorial never let him.

Before Austen invented Azazel, Nightcrawler's canon dad was some European noble Mystique slept with.
>>
>>83594161
>>83594251
she could always turn into other humanoids
kind of lame when compared to all the other mutants out there so they gave her general form shifting as well
she can change volume, but not mass
eventually Wolverine managed to claw her to death, but the Hand used ninja magic to resurrect her
she may, but probably doesn't, have undead attributes
i don't know, besides weight, the people she impersonates are near perfect copies. same hand prints, eye prints, smell, and i believe blood type and general dna as well
Raven is more or less a changer from the Culture verse

>>83594161
as a man she'd produce female sperm
it's a thing. look it up
>>
>>83594499
>as a man she'd produce female sperm
>it's a thing. look it up

A brief skim of the wikipedia article says it's created in a lab and there are issues with it working because sperm requires a Y-chromosome...
>>
>>83594251
>She just isn't such a central a character.
Please tell Bryan Singer
>>
>>83593678
Aaaaaand I got a boner now
>>
>>83594574
Well, give it a few years and it will work a lot better. In a decade or so it might be an alternative to a sperm donor.

I believe there's work on developing artificial wombs which would be surgically implanted in trans women or even men. iirc part of it was attaching it to the outside of the stomach, but there was a potential issue when being removed, i think there was a high risk of lethal blood loss.
>>
Can't she just shapeshift a fetus inside of herself and then give birth to it?
>>
File: ectogenesis.jpg (88 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ectogenesis.jpg
88 KB, 640x480
>>83596130
our children will be born in boxes
>>
>>83593873
does a human penis have a bone
>>
>>83596145
I'm going to be a robot by then hopefully. Mortality is for plebs. I can't wait to lead the singularity.

That's pretty impressive, but it's going to be hard to sell that idea to people. Everyone is so obsessed with being 'natural'.
>>
Kevin Smith, don't waste this on /co/ posts.
>>
>>83596207
No, but as mammals go we're unusual in that regard. Most mammalian cocks have a bone in them.
>>
what if she shapeshifted back into a man mid-pregnancy?
>>
Long time ago, it was established the she doesn't have any of the powers or capabilities of the subjects she's mimicing. His dick should be strictly ornamental.
>>
>>83597093
not sure i'd consider being able to produce sperm a super power

...... or is it?
>>
>>83597139
It would be quite the super power, if your biological gender is female
>>
>>83596224

>I'm going to be a robot by then hopefully. Mortality is for plebs. I can't wait to lead the singularity.

Better hope you're super rich and/or important because I'm sure the first like two waves of robot shells will be for them.

>That's pretty impressive, but it's going to be hard to sell that idea to people. Everyone is so obsessed with being 'natural'.
That always bothered Mr, I know sitcoms and other things exaggerate how much some want EVERYTHING to be natural involving birth but I'm sure enough obsess over it now that it will take a while to even be accepted as an option when the process is perfected.
>>
>>83597736
>because I'm sure the first like two waves of robot shells will be for them.

I hope all the rich people enjoy being stuck in the Apple II of cyborg bodies, while the rest of us get the sleek mass-produced shit with all the janks worked out and the plug-and-play upgrades...
>>
>>83596130
Still, a shapeshifter who creates it naturally ain't gonna have those "inject artificial Y-chromosomes into your balls" workarounds.

The only way she can have kids is if her DNA changes when she shapeshifts...and we know it doesn't because if it did, she'd be able to imitate other people's X-genes and copy any power like Mimic instead of copying just their appearance and only the most functional anatomy-based mutations.
>>
>>83594293
rumor also were that mystique was born a man, but chose to be a woman
>>
>>83597070
there was this movie with Schwarzenigger about male pregnancy
>>
>>83593265
she could just grow a dick and a vagina at the same time and impregnate the one with the other
>>
>>83593265
Yes, but it would be like a mindless, sterile drone-like creature that only responds to her commands, probably.
>>
>>83597070
Will probably look like a guy with a beer belly or something, depends on how far along she is and the body shape of the guy. Will still have to shapeshift into someone with a vagina to give birth, though.
Also, if the male form is cute, mpreg fangirls will buy all the comic issues where it happens, trust me on this one.
>>
File: wol.gif (35 KB, 177x361) Image search: [Google]
wol.gif
35 KB, 177x361
could wolverine cum endless amounts of cum seeing as his body creates body mass out of nothing?
>>
>>83597765
>>83597736
I'm studying robotics so i can convert my body to a robot from scratch. I'm planning on studying medicine too. See you dweebs in a couple of decades, when I've built myself a modular robot bod. There's a lot of things that can be improved in the human body, and a lot of things which will be made redundant.

I sound like I'm insane, but i have to try, or what's the point of being alive? Please don't assume I'm stupid, I've been sitting on this dream for years, I've thought about it a lot, maybe too much.
>>
>>83599008
I hope so.
>>
>>83597139
According to mockingbird it is
>>
>>83593265
>mystique could be a futa
>>
File: 1464867011488.png (175 KB, 266x334) Image search: [Google]
1464867011488.png
175 KB, 266x334
>>83599490
They must have hatefucked at least once.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 900x675
>>83593265
X-men just raises to many questions when you try to make sense of it.
>>
File: 4790709-41.jpg (150 KB, 1239x623) Image search: [Google]
4790709-41.jpg
150 KB, 1239x623
>>83593700
define 'fictional' in the context of earth 616, seriously man.
>>
>>83593265
I suppose so but my guesses is the the child would be pretty be fucked up due to inbreeding.
>>
>>83593265
Y'know.

I like her movie version the most.

I just like the idea of Mystique literally never needing clothes.
>>
>>83593645
This. Now I'm thinking of how scary a powerful mutant with mental retardation would be.
>>
>>83594461
>Implying the "Nightcrawler's dad" thing isn't way better than Nightcrawler being a descendant of a race of demonic mutants who served for the inspiration for the demons found in the bible.
>>
>>83593265
Mystique is my villainfu
What Fox did to her in the movies makes my blood boil
>>
>>83593265
No. Her male genitalia would be for show only.
>>
>>83596224
>nsane, but i have to try, or what's the point of being alive? Please don't assume I'm

Not hearing the mother's heartbeat might mess up the kid's brain somehow. You don't really know with this stuff. Unless your a doctor.
>>
>>83601531
Couldn't she like collect sperm from men and desposit that in her fake balls?
>>
File: buzz.png (335 KB, 451x330) Image search: [Google]
buzz.png
335 KB, 451x330
>>83601036
>>
So can Mystique bodymorph to such a degree that she can wipe her own ass without using her hands? What's her limits?

>>83601036
Good point.
>>
>>83599008
i remember reading your balls only hold like 3 days worth of spunk before it stats recycling it or whatever
it probably holds true for him as well
in that time he probably makes a greater quantity
Deadpool did say he had big balls too
>>
>>83599008
>CUM FROM THE CUM DIMENSTION!
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.