[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not wanting this to turn into a turning Lydia dump, but what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: Beetlejuice-cartoon.png (851 KB, 850x571) Image search: [Google]
Beetlejuice-cartoon.png
851 KB, 850x571
Not wanting this to turn into a turning Lydia dump, but what does everyone here think about the actual Beetlejuice cartoon?

I barely remember it and had always thought it was a 90s cartoon, not knowing it was out during the 80s and I was just watching reruns of it. Maybe it's worth looking into again to see if there were some really good episodes.

Though I wonder how much until I get bored of the "Spooky Creepy gags".

Those intros were pretty fucking cool though.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZIsSQQy96A
>>
File: wat.jpg (15 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
15 KB, 250x238
>>83592005
>Not wanting this to turn into a turning Lydia dump
>>
It did not age well at all and the show suffered from doing season after season based on the very little content from the movie that's actually suitable for a cartoon.

Pretty much the only great thing about it was the intro even if Lydia was cute.
>>
>>83592005
It's not even spooky creepy gags. It's puns. Non-stop puns. Endless puns. An entire afterlife of puns.

It's not even PUNny. It's like some sort of eternal PUNishment. It's the PUN thing that I take away from having watched this show again recently, and it wasn't long until I was just PUN with it. This show was a real PUNderachiever of a cash-grab, and it's no PUNder it isn't talked about more on here, even with Lydia's adorable redesign.

Now take that and make it 11 to 22 minutes long.
>>
File: help_me_jesus.jpg (72 KB, 300x339) Image search: [Google]
help_me_jesus.jpg
72 KB, 300x339
>>83592469
Christus vivit. Christus regnat. Christus ab omni malo te defendat. Maledicti et Excommunicati daemones, invirtute istorum factorum Dei, nominum; Mesias, Emmanuel, Sohter, Sabahot, Agios, Inchiros, Athanatos, Jehová, Adonay et Tetragrámmaton, vos constrigumus, et separamus a creatura ista 4chan, et ab omni loco et domo ubi fuerint haec nomina, et digna Dei, praecipimus vobis, atque ligamus vos ut non habeatis potestatem per pesten, nec per aliquod quodeumque maleficium nocere ei, incantationem, neque, in anima, nec in corpore. Ite, ite,ite, maldeicti, in stagnum ignis, sive ad loca vobis a Deo assignata. Imperat vobis Deu signarse Pater, Imperat vobis Deu signarse Filius. Imperat vobis Deus signarse Spiritus Sanctus. Imperat vobis Santísima Trinita unus Deus
>>
File: Lydia_Deetz.jpg (159 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Lydia_Deetz.jpg
159 KB, 1024x768
Hello
>>
BEETLEJUICE'S FINGERTIPS
>>
>>83592005
It was weird watching the cartoon first and then seeing how their relationship was in the movie.
>>
File: watching tv.gif (992 KB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
watching tv.gif
992 KB, 500x305
>>
It was a fun little cartoon for its time, but it's aged really, really badly and has only the loosest resemblance to the movie.
>>
>>83592351

I'd like to see Lydia dump, if you know what I mean
>>
File: What_am_i_reading.jpg (59 KB, 526x300) Image search: [Google]
What_am_i_reading.jpg
59 KB, 526x300
>>83593955
>Not wanting to see Lydia dump
>>
>>83592275
I honestly believe this is the first time since 1993 I've seen that intro.
>>
Although the cartoon had nothing to do with the movie other than Lydia and Beetlejuice, it was a fun little cartoon to watch.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.