[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid head canon you created as a kid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 480x270
I was 2 when Batman 1989 came out. I watched the shit out of that movie well into my teens. Due to pic related, in my head, the guy that Batman flipped down the bell tower died and became the vampire, Blade. Who else /retardedadolescent/ here?
>>
>>83591978
Nope, can't top that, you are officially the biggest retard in the world.
>>
>>83592025
Hey. It was a black guy that flipped around with sunglasses at night. That shit could happen to anyone.
>>
>>83591978
Jesus fuck. You are one solid retard, OP.
>>
>>83591978
Nigga you retarded
>>
I know I had one but I can't remember it now because I"m just baffled by how fucking insane yours is.
>>
Someone in one of these threads thought Batman was short for "Battleman"
>>
I thought Supermans father never died cause I saw him alive in the cartoon and when I heard Smallville killed him got a huge cause of not muh and angered at them killing characters alive in comics refused to watch it. I had never read a comic at that time too.
>>
>>83592948
To be fair, even though he dies in way more things than he stays alive, Pa Kent is usually better alive.
>>
I thought Nick Fury was actually Peter's father.
>>
>>83593001
why/how?
>>
>>83593001
OP here. Thanks for making me feel less retarded.
>>
I thought that Indiana Jones taught university in Gotham City, and teamed up with Batman.
>>
I was only about five years old or so, and had a pretty short attention span at the time, but somehow I had the idea in my head that Spider-Man and Superman were the same person and which powers he had just depended upon which outfit he chose to put on at that point. In retrospect I suspect that it was just a confusion arising from them both being newspaper employees or something. The matter was cleared up for me shortly thereafter, but that weird confused idea that I had when I was a pre-schooler sticks to me all these decades later.
>>
File: 1439994929362.jpg (542 KB, 2120x1141) Image search: [Google]
1439994929362.jpg
542 KB, 2120x1141
I thought Superman and Batman were human brothers but Superman somehow gained superpowers. Because of this Batman felt bad. So he got super dark and angry and worked in a different city from his brother.

I never paid attention to lore, i made my own shit up
>>
>>83592946
Battleman sounds like a name a Japanese superhero would have.
>>
>>83593029
I don't even remember. I always thought Fire Star was actually Mary Jane deep undercover for some reason.

>>83593571
No problem anon.
>>
When we were 5 my cousin drew a picture of an Alien/Predator h called PredAlien

A few years later it became a reality
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.