[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vixen joining Legends of Tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: vixen-arrow-the-cw.jpg (235 KB, 1200x734) Image search: [Google]
vixen-arrow-the-cw.jpg
235 KB, 1200x734
>The CW has revealed to TV Insider exclusively that the character of Vixen will be joining the Arrow-Flash spin-off as a series regular. However, she is going to look a little different from the Vixen fans met when Megalyn E.K. guested on Arrow last season as Mari McCabe, a Detroit vigilante imbued with the animalistic powers of a sacred totem

>Unfortunately, the in-demand actress—who wrapped A&E's Damien this past spring and is already working in Atlanta on the sorority comedy Step Sisters with The Middle's Eden Sher and How to Get Away With Murder's Matt McGorry—is unavailable for the role as she's looking at some possible upcoming film projects.

>So instead of recasting the fan favorite, the show instead plans to introduce a new Vixen who will actually be an old Vixen. Yep, thanks to Rip Hunter's affinity for time-travel, we're going to meet an earlier version of the character who may or may not share some sort of historical tie to Miss McCabe. Even cooler, E.K. will continue to voice the role of Vixen in the CW Seed animated series of the same name and the door has been left open for her to guest star on any of the Arrowverse shows should her scheduling work out.

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/90519/dcs-legends-of-tomorrow-recruits-vixen-with-a-twist/

You ready for Dark Vixen Returns?
>>
Gross. Legends of Tomorrow got pretty bad and now they're going to ruin Vixen instead of having her team up with Flash and making more animated episodes.
>>
>>83580971

>Even cooler, E.K. will continue to voice the role of Vixen in the CW Seed animated series of the same name

do people ever read on this board
>>
>>83580891
nice
>>
Shame it won't be Megalyn, she's fine as fuck.

What's she got on her schedule that'll stop her taking a leading role in a tv series that she's pretty hyped for? (her twitter header is Vixen, she's always tweeting about Vixen and she was on stage at that CW thing)
>>
>>83580971
>Hawks and Savage are gone
>Rip is over his dead family
All we need now is to get rid of Guggenheim
>>
>>83580891
Vixen is still having a second season .
>>
>>83580891
Decent compromise, pretty clever. I would've been disappointed if they dropped her altogether.
>>
>>83580891
Just give her a real show already.
>>
Who else would you guys want in Legends? For me it's

> Cupid
> Double Down
> Earth-2 Dr. Light
> Chaz
>>
>>83580891
Good use of time travel
>>
>>83584950

They really need to get Constantine in there.
>>
>>83580891

Honestly, that's terrible. If you can't get the actress, just use a different character. It's not like DC has a shortage of minor heroes to draw from.
>>
>>83582318
When is the second season coming out ?
>>
>>83580983
They post before they finish.
>>
>>83580891
Interesting. So magic and John right?
>>
>>83584950
Black Siren would be fun especially if she ended up with The Atom.
>>
>>83580891
>Vixen who will actually be an old Vixen. Yep, thanks to Rip Hunter's affinity for time-travel, we're going to meet an earlier version of the character
>old Vixen
>earlier version of Vixen
What? She ages backwards?
>>
>>83588050
Current vixen is not the first Vixen
>>
>>83588227
Vixen is a legacy character? News to me. I've only ever seen the one version depicted.
>>
>>83589141
News to everybody. That's what the exclusive announcement is
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.