[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can one animated series be so good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 231945032.jpg (317 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
231945032.jpg
317 KB, 2000x1333
How can one animated series be so good?
>>
File: 1464981629005.gif (970 KB, 480x268) Image search: [Google]
1464981629005.gif
970 KB, 480x268
I dunno, you tell me, OP.
>>
>>83573038
AS has kinda been knocking it out of the park with new originals lately. Mr Pickles aside.
>>
>>83573038
It's a very nice parody of Hannah Barbara cartoons.
>>
>>83573038
I say it's better than rick and morty

But I wish it had a better time slot and maybe longer episodes
>>
>>83573038
it's all about the ingredients (because let's face it, the execution isn't gonna win any awards)
-a main character who is basically homestar mixed with strong mad. completely clueless and CREATIVELY insane, but with the muscle to back up what his addled brain creates and plot armor to avoid any consequences of it.
-complete asshole with no filter, who sounds genuinely weary of life and gives no fucks because he has no fucks left to give. Totally unable to change even if he wanted to, and completely powerless, yet protected by mike so he avoids all consequences
-straight man (so to speak) who despite being 'right' is DEEPLY flawed, totally neurotic, and an utter failure at dealing with pigeon. Powerless to convince mike of anything, barely able to keep his own mild problems in check. weirdly self-absorbed. shat on by mike more than anyone, yet also the first place mike goes when he needs help
-cute azn girl who once in a while shows some real personality and vulnerability, and gets one over on pigeon from time to time. too bad at socializing to 'team up' with marquess against the others, unable to forgive him for his constant spaghetti whenever he tries to side with her. completely beloved by mike, but in a clueless way, so she can get into trouble but not stay there long.

it's one of the best 4-character dynamics i have seen in a long time.
>>
>>83577588
And sometimes Deezy is there too.
>>
File: pigeon.png (541 KB, 940x806) Image search: [Google]
pigeon.png
541 KB, 940x806
>>83578522
Fuck Deezy
>>
>>83578522
i love deezy
>>83578627
well i'm glad he only shows up once in a while.
>>
>>83573038
Norm Macdonald.
>>
>>83578522
I can't decide if my favorite Deezy moment is when they make him go check for keys in the murdered psychiatrist's coat, or when he tries to solve the mummy case for Mike while Mike's gone.
>>
>>83577029
They really have. It's actually really refreshing after the complete shitshow they gave us in the years that followed the bomb scare.
>>
>>83578744
It's gotta be the mummy case - best side plot.
>>
>>83578744
Mummy case being a true mystery they're not even there to solve.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.