[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good Zombie Simpsons episodes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Girls_Just_Want_to_Have_Sums.png (74 KB, 232x300) Image search: [Google]
Girls_Just_Want_to_Have_Sums.png
74 KB, 232x300
What are some good Zombie Simpsons episodes?
>>
Was that a good episode?
>>
>>83570204

Boy meets Curl.
>>
>>83570204

One where Homer imagines life if he won a High School election.
Eternal Sunshine Parody
The Book Job

The Book Job is especially good because it features Bart and Homer being crafty and not retards like always. Something really nice about them all coming together with a bunch of C list characters doing a grand plan was really fun.
>>
File: Holidays_of_Future_Passed_116.jpg (247 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
Holidays_of_Future_Passed_116.jpg
247 KB, 704x400
>>83570204
Holidays of Future Passed
The Book Job
Halloween of Horror
>>
A Supposedly Fun Thing Bart'll Never Do Again is also pretty decent. Just for the DFW cameo
>>
>>83570204
Not that one
>>
>>83570204
Sleeping With The Enemy is apparently popular at NHC
>>
Define "Zombie Simpsons".
>>
>>83572122
Any episode past season 10
>>
>>83572122
People on this board tend to say anything after season 10, with another portion saying that season 12 was the last great one.
>>
>>83570204
Guess Whos Coming To Criticise Dinner

I'm always in stitches when this episode is on.
>>
Zombie Simpsons can be fun.
It's turn-your-brain-off garbage, but I enjoy watching it.
>>
I still enjoy the new Treehouse of Horror episodes but even they have started to become stale
>>
I liked that one with the magician.
>>
>>83570204
>Bart teaching Lisa how to be a boy
Do you think they'll ever have Lisa teach Bart how to be a girl?
>>
File: Duff Girls 024.png (547 KB, 712x532) Image search: [Google]
Duff Girls 024.png
547 KB, 712x532
>>83572437
>>83572410
There were some decent episodes and jokes up to Season 12. So I'm more willing to say Season 12, but Zombie episodes started becoming more common after 10. I don't consider the series to have gone full Zombie until the seasons are completely full of Zombie episodes.
>>
>>83570204
Then one where Homer becomes Bill O'Reily with a gravy boat symbol is good.
>>
I watched Halloween of Horror a while and I honestly couldn't believe how good it was.
>>
>>83574925
They'll have to do everything eventually, since this ride will never end
>>
anything that doesn't have lisa as mc
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.