[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which characters of the big two would work better in the universe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: marvel-dc.jpg (222 KB, 1000x625) Image search: [Google]
marvel-dc.jpg
222 KB, 1000x625
Which characters of the big two would work better in the universe of the other company?
>>
>>83566508
my favorite character from the company that isn't my favorite company
>>
>>83566515
/thread
>>
>>83566508
Vision, I think he would be a good in DC.

Billy Batson in Marvel.
>>
>>83566584
>wanting to finally put the Captain Marvel legal saga to rest
>>
>>83566508
Marvel would treat Superman with respect.
>>
>>83566515
Welp, that's a wrap.
>>
>>83566508
Thor in DC so I can ship him with Wonder Woman
>>
Plastic man in marvel, always pissing off banner and stark and fan boying over cap
>>
Dc would have the sense to have the x men in a seperate universe

On the other hand there would be fucking constant traveling between the universes. Which while not ideal is better then what we have now.
>>
>>83567088
>Dc would have the sense to have the x men in a seperate universe
>DC
>the company that has an event every few years to fold yet more universes into continuity
>>
>>83567088
They were dumb enough to cram Wildstorm in there so I doubt it.
>>
>>83567142
>>83567158
Shit your right
>>
Jubilee would fit right in on the Teen Titans or the 00s-era JSA.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.