[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on this oldie, /co/? Personally, I liked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: thebatman.jpg (153 KB, 640x346) Image search: [Google]
thebatman.jpg
153 KB, 640x346
What are your thoughts on this oldie, /co/?

Personally, I liked the tone of season 1, but the art style kept changing too much.
>>
>>83562183
Loved it. His cape was finally useful as opposed to The Animated Series cape. I also enjoyed the different Batsuits and all the gadgets. It's been a while so I can't remember too much about it though.
>>
>>83562183

Jackie Chan Adventures: Batman Edition was better than it's given credit for. I think the quality really ticks up past Season 2, though it's a shame Ellen Yin just dropped off the face of the Earth.
>>
File: enough.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
>>83562183
>Enough time has passed for The Batman to be considered a "retro" show
>>
File: hellooooocatwoman.jpg (17 KB, 468x350) Image search: [Google]
hellooooocatwoman.jpg
17 KB, 468x350
>>83562290
MY GOD

That pissed me off so much. I loved her character and then she just... vanished. Could have been possible romantic interest, but then again, it was a kids show. Probably why the BatCat thing always felt one-sided for Catwoman unfortunately.
>>
I loved it. I like how they made a good cop into Clayface. I liked it overall, season 1 was the best, then 2, then 3, then 4, then 5. I think it mainly started to go downhill once Barbara was introduced and they kicked out detective Yin out of the series besides the fact they say she ends up taking Gordon's place in the future. Then it took another downhill dive when Robin was introduced.
>>
File: sly coopWHAT.jpg (30 KB, 239x635) Image search: [Google]
sly coopWHAT.jpg
30 KB, 239x635
>>83562183
>>83562321

wait, this shit came out in 2004?

the fuck?
>>
File: kabukitwindoodles.png (72 KB, 1327x879) Image search: [Google]
kabukitwindoodles.png
72 KB, 1327x879
Kung Fu Penguin was kind of silly (though I did like how he was more of a villain to Alfred and Bruce Wayne than he was to Batman), but I loved these creepy fuckers he had with him.
>>
>>83562389
I forgot to mention that Yin was kicked out because Batgirl was there.

Detective Cash Tankinson was awesome every time he was on the scree.
>>
>>83562389
4 was definitely better than 3. It had some of the strongest episodes in the series.
>>
File: Ivy.jpg (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Ivy.jpg
20 KB, 640x480
>Teenage Poison Ivy

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
>>
>>83562910
>teenage
Wasn't she like 12 or something?
>>
>>83563128
when they introduced her, yeah, same age as Batgirl. But in season 5, Batgirl is a college student, and you do end up seeing Poison Ivy in season 5 trapped behind a glass wall
>>
>>83562361
>that sex appeal

muh dick
>>
>>83563174
No, Barbara was 16 and Pamela was 19 during season three. Each season took place a year each, making Babs 18 and in college, and Pam 21.
>>
>>83562361
Man her outfit was so fucking hot. Gina Gershon pls
>>
I actually liked season 1 because the theme was pretty dark (relatively speaking), but then once Batgirl and Robin came into the picture, it started getting kinda campy.
>>
Have 16:9 rips of the series for the entire series ever been upped anywhere? All I've ever been able to find were dual Russian/Eng rips of the first season in that aspect ratio (it was made in 16:9) apparently it aired in Australia in that as well.
>>
>>83563942
I usually watch the episodes on watchcartoonline.com

Quality's pretty good
>>
Post Babs
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.