[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Telltale Batman game premiers this Summer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: telltale.png (59 KB, 614x396) Image search: [Google]
telltale.png
59 KB, 614x396
https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/739552648915886080
>>
File: 1448157682708.jpg (41 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1448157682708.jpg
41 KB, 512x384
>TellTale

Pass.
>>
>QTE cutscenes where your choices effect literally nothing

Whoopie doo. I'd rather another middling Arkham game than this. Or better yet, have Rocksteady go balls-to-the-wall with a Supes or JL game.
>>
>>83527037
Best case scenario, they use the telltale mechanics to explore the detective side of Batman and basically give us a "choose your own" comic
>>
can i choose to rape Joker?
>>
>>83527112
Except Telltale games none of your choices matter. All choices lead to the exact same end
>>
>>83527155
Yeah but the good ones at least keep up the illusion of choice, which I'm fine with.
>>
>>83526910
Interested to see what Batman will be about, lots of possibilities. TWD S3 though, S2 left a bad taste in my mouth.

Make more TFTB.
>>
File: daff.png (519 KB, 719x699) Image search: [Google]
daff.png
519 KB, 719x699
>tfw TellTale is hailed as making best western VN despite nothing you do matters
>tfw They'll never do Point n Click puzzle games again
>tfw We'll never get Sam and Max season 4 of them traveling throughout different dimensions in their Time Elevator
The worst part is they're the most casual friendly studio out right now so they will have the biggest impression on newbies on how vidya and storytelling should be like.
>>
>>83527155
>All choices lead to the exact same end
So we're just ignoring the multiple endings for TWD season 2?
>>
File: Batman's Secret.jpg (499 KB, 900x1245) Image search: [Google]
Batman's Secret.jpg
499 KB, 900x1245
https://www.telltalegames.com/blog/discussion/105073

>>83527155
I remember last thread we discussed what the choices would look like
>"I'm Batman."
>"I am the night."
>"I'm the goddamn Batman."
>>
>>83527205
>Interested to see what Batman will be about
I really hope it's focused more on the detective aspects of Batman as we go around Gotham find clues, solve puzzles and interrogate people but considering TellTale hasn't made that many good puzzle focused games as of late I'm not expecting anything.
>>
>>83527272
That's more Fallout 4 responses.
Telltale the responses are different, it's just the results that are the same.
>>
Another new game and more Walking Dead? Just give us more The Wolf Among Us, already! Fuck.
>>
>this summer, commissioner Gordon is in a quest, to make Batman rape the joker
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.