[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Missed the reaction from /co/. How did you find the finale?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 221
File: file.png (557 KB, 1215x675) Image search: [Google]
file.png
557 KB, 1215x675
Missed the reaction from /co/.

How did you find the finale?
>>
>>83524600
Surprisingly underwhelming to the point where I lost all enjoyment in the show.
>>
It was underwhelming like the anon above said, but I found it to be appropriate for a show like Gravity Falls. I wanted more stuff to be explored (aliens, Blendin, blind eye society, shape shifter, Ford's lab, where Ford was in the portal, Dipper's real name, more of Giffany, more Wendy screentime) I could go on. I enjoyed that it was a simple tale of growing up during the summer in the end though. Reminds me of my childhood. Beautiful cartoon overall though. There's not many cartoons I watch today and this was like one of the five I watch. Sad to see it go...
>>
>Watch the finale
>Watch At Midnight with Chris Hardwick
>Mabel's voice actress is on it.
>She teaches Fozzie Bear about finger banging.
>>
File: NO.png (618 KB, 500x842) Image search: [Google]
NO.png
618 KB, 500x842
>>83524600

FUCK
>>
>>83524600
two words dude
hat
swap
>>
I prefer it when shows with overarching mysteries leave at least part of the mystery unexplained.
>>
>>83524600
>>83524988
This, it retroactively made me dislike the show. I can't even be bothered to watch the good episodes now.
>>
Halfway through I realized how much I didn't care. I wanted to care, but I couldn't. Really wish they would've just made one more season.
>>
>>83525616
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3z_UDlP-uQ
Get ready to have Mabel and Louise and any of her other kid characters ruined.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 284x518) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 284x518
>>83524600
I liked it
>>
It was a let down honestly, but given the trajectory of season 2 I'm glad it came when it did.
>>
>>83526584
This, I wish Alex just soldiered out one more season to get everything done. I think he just cracked under all the pressure.
>>
File: alex.jpg (76 KB, 451x305) Image search: [Google]
alex.jpg
76 KB, 451x305
Jesus Christ, /co/. If you thought my finale was so bad, then show me you can do better.
Where's YOUR cartoon, hmm?
>>
File: image_4__3_.jpg (64 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
image_4__3_.jpg
64 KB, 500x357
>>83525407
This. To be honest, I just watched S2 last week, thiugh.

I found the very last few scenes especially relatable, sunce I went through something similar when I was a kid.

Had its highs and lows, but it was a good ride, overall.
>>
>>83527393
Honestly, I can't see Alex even saying that. He always came off as a down-to-earth guy who got slandered by others in the industry because the cartoon industry is so toxic.
>>
>>83527393
You're right, there is always worse

Like your upcoming Family Guy xerox on Fox
>>
>>83526909
It was more the fact she taught Fozzie Bear, a muppet, what finger banging is, when he's already got a whole arm up the ass.
>>
File: 1453179829486.png (67 KB, 605x275) Image search: [Google]
1453179829486.png
67 KB, 605x275
>>83527824
>muh Hirsch can do no wrong
>>
File: Supe cook.png (2 MB, 1280x588) Image search: [Google]
Supe cook.png
2 MB, 1280x588
Meh, it was underwhelming.

I really found insulting how Stan recovers his memory and it was obvious that he left it as open ended as possible so incase his project on Fox fails he'll just jump back to it.
>>
File: mfw only one pony.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mfw only one pony.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
>>83524600
>>
File: btfo.png (42 KB, 590x285) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
42 KB, 590x285
as others have said here, tremendous fuck-up by Alex to end the show early. he just couldn't fucking handle the pressure and Season 2B ended up leaving most of his fans completely disillusioned with the show. fuck that alcoholic hippie
>>
It was okay, I guess. I came into the show pretty late, a bit after Not What He Seems premiered, but I fell in love with it pretty fast. 2B was pretty inconsistent in quality, I'd say. The finale in particular was a let down because of that. It was good as the finale to a kids show, but I don't think it's the ending Gravity Falls deserved. 2B, to me, felt really rushed because so many episodes had to be plot dumping episodes, and they were interspersed with stuff like Roadside Attraction. This led to really weird pacing and a lot of lore, plot points, and characters lacking the development they needed. Stuff like Ford or Pacifica or even Bill ended up falling flat in the end. Ford didn't get enough time to really be characterized and ended up being something of a deus ex machina, Pacifica lost all her character development from Golf War and Northwest Mansion, and Bill, I feel, lost a lot of his threat near the end of Weirdmageddon. The finale did have some really good moments, like the Gundam fight scene, but overall I just felt let down for the most part. But I sort of expected to be let down, just due to how much stuff had been dropped in 2B.
>>
>>83524988
>Losing interest in a television show after it ends.

Isn't that counterintuitive
>>
>>83526909
Her character in 30 Rock was bad enough.
>>
File: fuck_you.jpg (37 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
fuck_you.jpg
37 KB, 480x480
Legit tears. I keep investing myself into these types of shows. And I finished OtGW today. I need more cartoons like these in my life. Rec me, please
>>
>>83524600

It had the potential to be absolutely amazing and was just really good instead. But it's funny how I get defensive about it now, it frankly had way more potential than SvtFoE or Loud House, both good shows by the way, but not with the incredible potential GF had.

So people here get irritated with Gravity Falls for overreaching, but I think that is a good thing even though it failed in the end because the incredible talent behind it was only human. But I really appreciate them trying and striving for greatness, you know?
>>
>>83528772
Well he sure as hell isn't going to rewatch it or remember it fondly.
>>
File: I expect nothing.png (1 MB, 977x540) Image search: [Google]
I expect nothing.png
1 MB, 977x540
Overall it was pretty neat but the last 20 minutes were incredibly lame and this was coming from someone who had zero expectations about the main story.
>>
>>83528859
Like what? You mean shows like OTGW/GF specifically or just good cartoons in general?
>>
>>83529954
Yeah, more stuff like OTGW/GF, shit that will suck me in the whole way
>>
>>83529923

The Stan sacrifice getting undone in literally five minutes sucked. And Stan is objectively the main character. But it should have been bittersweet.
>>
>>83529983
Mystery Inc.
It's like Gravity Falls but with a good written ending.
>>
>>83529997
Fuck meant to say BEST character. But main chara too, writers wound up putting the most emphasis and care and thought into Stan, because he was the best. But...he needed to have the sacrifice mean more.
>>
>>83529693
>it frankly had way more potential than SvtFoE or Loud House

It is way better than both of those shows. People got so caught up in the mystery and characters that they forget just how funny the show was. The plot itself was never that great, a long lost twin was about as clichéd as possible and them lamp shading it didn’t make it less so. I remember people complaining about “filler” all throughout the second half of the season and always thinking how they could have forgotten about the first season, and how so many of the best episodes had little if anything to do with the overarching storyline. The biggest loss of the show only lasting two seasons and cramming all the plot into the second half of the last season is that the show was always at its strongest when it was episodic, meaning that it played to its strengths less and less as it went along.
>>
It actually kind of pissed me off that Stan got his memory back.
>>
>>83530098
This.
The show is great but the only reason the story was the one thing people focused on was because it came out in a time when most western cartoons didn't care much about continuity so one that revolved around it intrigued people.
>>
>>83530098

True, the Simpsons-esque humor was actually one of the best parts...funnier than the aforementioned shows. Though I'm not sure if plot relevance or not was the main factor. I found Sock Opera pretty damn funny, I guess that was a "plot" episode but that's not why it was funny. People online got too obsessed with the mystery and plot and codes, maybe because as you said, that was unusual.
>>
>>83525616
>he watches @Midnight
>>
>>83530098
It was funny, but season 2B wasn't.
>>
>>83530538
I'm never going to believe that 2B wasn't the result of everybody burning out and trying to compress an entire season or more. But I think it was still good, just not amazing as it could have been if behind the scenes scenes bullshit hadn't happened.
>>
/co/ was going ballistic over the finale and some people even said it was the best episode ever. Not for me, i thought it was underwhelming. The setup was cliche and lame af, stan practically acted out of context, the robot fight with rock theme played in the background was retarded (of course kids will find it cool), the twist is good even though i saw it coming. But there are still number of great scenes that worth mentioning. Bill's defeat, the forest scene and the end montage were great. It just didn't have enough tension or level of satisfactory for the whole thing.
>>
>>83525681
She deserved better ending, fuck
>>
>>83529833
You know who else isn't going to rewatch it or remember it fondly? GFI!
>>
>>83530034
>Mystery Inc.
>but with a good written ending

You're joking, right? Haha. Who the hell would like an ending where everything was reset and the relationships outside their group didn't matter anymore.

And what was worse was that the gang's interaction with each other was the worst part of the show. I didn't care about the relationship drama. Is there any Scooby Doo series where they actually feel like friends?
>>
File: KxcvqbF.jpg (907 KB, 4000x2115) Image search: [Google]
KxcvqbF.jpg
907 KB, 4000x2115
>>83524600
It was entertaining, and that's all it needed to be.
>>
File: 1462243644019.jpg (49 KB, 540x730) Image search: [Google]
1462243644019.jpg
49 KB, 540x730
>>83528040
>fox
Haven't you heard?
https://twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/727302916520845313
>>
The show felt the need for a big explosive finish when that's never why the show was good. This came at the expense of character development and mystery which both felt abruptly tied up

It works as an ending, but that's about it
>>
>>83526909
I want her to stalk me
>>
File: 1464981401004.png (139 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
1464981401004.png
139 KB, 500x447
Huh, I really liked it. I never would have expected it to turn into a Pacific Rim vs Bill fight. Then the heroic sacrifice by Stan. And that letter by Wendy was just so sweet.

I loved it and I think it's what Dipper and Mabel deserved.
>>
>>83528772
>I had been forced to retroactively downgrade my enjoyment

That's a thing that can happen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HTt6QJqzxk
>>
>>83524600
Their inability to allow any sort of lasting consequence remain really neutered the impact of the final episode
>>
>>83527899
Exactly, she was teaching him subtlety, Fozzie's very weak in that regard.
>>
>>83534410
>Then the heroic sacrifice by Stan.
you mean the one they turned around in 5 minutes if not less?
>>
>>83534561
C'mon, it's a kids cartoon. They all deserved a happy ending. It doesn't make his sacrifice any less meaningless.
>>
>>83534571
Except it does
When the consequences of an entire show's climax are reversed five minutes later it puts an incredibly bitter taste in your mouth. I'm not saying that they had to end it with Stan's memories being completely obliterated but at least make him work for it a bit. Him going on an adventure with Ford would've been way cooler if it doubled as a quest for Stan to regain the rest of his memories.
>>
>>83534571
No that is bad writing in any so. I hate this "but it's a kid show" mentality, the reason so many people like the series is it was better than an average kids show

It is not an excuse for sloppy writing that undoes a good moment making the sacrifice mean little. At least if they had a difficult task of getting his memory back or he wasn't all there with the risk he may never fully be then that would be something but instead bullshit
>>
>>83534622
>>83534624
I guess I just didn't expect or want a sad/grimdark ending for my favourite cartoon characters.

He still made the sacrifice. His intentions were noble and him punching Bill into smithereens was satisfying. Maybe it just doesn't feel cheap to me, but I see why it would to other people.
>>
I'm struggling to understand why there are still retards who think Stan should have never gotten his memory back when Mcgucket erased his mind how many times? and still remained a good bit of himself when he saw a few of his memories. Like, I wasn't in love with Gravity Falls, nor its Finale, but to say that Stan should have kept his memory loss is just dumb.
>>
>>83535015
>Mcgucket erased his mind how many times? and still remained
You mean after a summer of exposure to stuff and even then he wasn't quite all there or right?
>>
Good in total, but mostly because of the production values, mainly the sound.
>>
I'm having trouble thinking of that many that were better this Millennium. Would people name more than 1?
>>
>>83524600

I liked it. any time giant robots get involved, I'm down with just about anything and Bill becoming a powerful and ruthless villain at the end was cool.

The only real thing I didn't like was the episode that came right before it. Roadside Attraction was fucking dismal and is the only complete failure of an episode in the whole series.
>>
>>83535120
And yet he still get back a sense f himself and was on the track to being himself again then yes. Still doesn't excuse people saying Stan should be amnesiac permanently, since Stan got shot once, immediately had his family and a scrapbook of memories to help him.
>>
>>83535283
Pretty much how I feel.
>>
>>83524600
If they actually kept the amnesia on Grunkle, it would've been better. Too bad they had to "fix it" literally a minute later.
>>
>>83530098
>It is way better than both of those shows

Not really, it just promised way more. Hype is everything these days, so long as you tease and promise awesome things, then that's all that matters to a lot of people. People jump the gun and say its the best thing ever, even when it doesn't meet expectations. Gravity Falls was a decent show that hyped itself as somethig far greater than what it was, and people fell for it, completely ignoring all the flaws and the fact that outside the mystery, there's little to separate it from any other Disney show. Neither SvtFoE nor Loud House does this, they make it clear what you see is what you get.
>>
>>83524600
Pretty underwhelming. It was an entertaining show but didn't live up the hype Alex promised. Just glad its over though.
>>
>>83533068
Why? She learned a lesson and was less of a bitch, but a little bitch is still a bitch.
>>
>>83533068
>The extremely rich because less rich
>Pacifica had to give up her pony
>OH THE HUMANITY

I have to tell myself that people didn't hear the ending where they mentioned they're still fucking rich because I refuse to believe that there are so many people who think that going from a multi billionaire to a multi millionaire is actually a severe punishment.
>>
>>83527966
To be fair mission hill had a pretty shitty "finale".
>>
>>83536780
I thought that was the point, the rich getting out of punishment?
>>
>>83524600
I loved it and will remember it fondly. Sure it fell flat in some areas and there were some things I wish they expanded upon but it was funny and I liked the characters. Whenever I rewatch I remember the fun times we had in /gfg/.

Also what the fuck I tried to post this the first time and was told that I was banned for 3 days in 2014 for posting furries in /pol/. I've never posted in /pol/
>>
>>83536885
> Also what the fuck I tried to post this the first time and was told that I was banned for 3 days in 2014 for posting furries in /pol/. I've never posted in /pol/
You probably got switched to an IP that was used previously to fuck around on /pol/. It happens.
>>
>>83536960
Probably the case. Was just a little jarring.
>>
>>83524600
>Missed the reaction from /co/.
Well, see for yourself.
https://desustorage.org/co/thread/79914645/#79914645
In fact, have every single reaction ever.
http://pastebin.com/mxicpd40
>>
>>83537055
>http://pastebin.com/mxicpd40
You're a saint buddy, shame about the archives losing some of the threads but what can you do.
>>
File: 1266892523566.jpg (239 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1266892523566.jpg
239 KB, 800x600
>the ice bag is someone who's cool
>the glasses is someone who's smart
Maybe i was expecting too much for a kids show
>>
File: How's it feel.gif (481 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
How's it feel.gif
481 KB, 500x375
>>83537055
>Wheel deniers BTFO

It's so fucking hilarious seeing these comments. I legitimately burst out laughing.
>>
File: 1455558376590.png (90 KB, 300x201) Image search: [Google]
1455558376590.png
90 KB, 300x201
>>83537325
I think I wrote that exact post.
It's always funny to see deniers get btfo.
It happened with the twin deniers.
It happened with the wheel deniers.
It will happen again with the bill statue deniers. Don't forget this.
>>
>>83537403
The wheel was I R R E L E V A N T. This whole time. Even the lead up to everyone's symbol was shit.
>>
>>83537549
Yeah, but it happened. That's the only thing that matters.
>>
>>83524600
I liked it, but there were two problems; ignoring pacifica's development and not having the memory loss being more permanent
>>
>>83537575
No it didn't. If 'it happened' then the wheel would have actually activated.
>>
>>83537667
I meant that it happened because it was real all along. Whether it worked or not is irrelevant when it comes to deniers getting blown out.
>>
>>83537724
Of course it was real, what I think most people (or at least myself) are arguing is that it had no importance in the story whatsoever.
>>
>>83536097
Please actually read the post. As episodic shows go (which with the exception of Gravity Falls in 2B, all of them were) Gravity Falls was far better written. I know humour is subjective, but I remember people regularly stating they found entire episodes of Star to be humourless and the Loud House’s humour is ridiculously trite, I can confidently say the worst of season one Gravity Falls is funnier than the best of either of those shows (and I like Star). I think it’s unfair to us to judge the show based on its failure to deliver a satisfying plot when that wasn’t the reason we started watching the show in the first place, even if 2B leaves an understandable bad taste in the mouth.

I also hate the idea that having an overarching story somehow makes the show “greater”. What is it with people wanting cartoons to become anime? Most anime don’t have great endings either, at least with episodic shows you can enjoy the ride without feeling as though the initial experience was somehow let down by the end (or lack thereof). I’d take a good episodic show with a shit ending over an arching show with a shit ending any day.
>>
File: 1391923883786.jpg (28 KB, 429x399) Image search: [Google]
1391923883786.jpg
28 KB, 429x399
>>83538159
Don't you think that's moving the goalposts a little bit?
Why can't you accept defeat?
>>
>>Thinking overreaching storylines in cartoons means turning into an anime

You must have some powerful damn legs to have made that high a jump in conclusion. Like, are you completely ignoring western live-actions, or how the original plan for Gravity Falls was three season. And yes, actually adding substance to your story by having a plotline does tend to make it objectively better.

>I’d take a good episodic show with a shit ending over an arching show with a shit ending any day.

Also holy fuck, are these the only shows you think exist?
>>
File: tumblr_nu6qarpgRe1qbde4mo1_1280.gif (226 KB, 700x968) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu6qarpgRe1qbde4mo1_1280.gif
226 KB, 700x968
>>83538405
Not really, I always knew that it would show up. It was in the credits and Bill even referenced their symbols. How I knew it wasn't going to be relevant was because there was never a scene where a character went, "Hey, isn't it odd how we match these symbols? Wonder what that means?" And whatnot.

So no, there is no wrong answer for me. I was right in assuming that the wheel wouldn't have plot relevance. I just assumed that everyone else would realize it that way.
>>
>>83536780
>>Pacifica had to give up her pony
>>OH THE HUMANITY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXy0tZ5eCG4

Seriously though, the disappointment is more because after how great she was in NWMM(N?) it was incredibly disappointing for her to become a bland tsundere (I-it’s not like I wanted to get you a gift or anything) and conclude her story with “lolol first world problems, am I rite?!?!?” She really did have the potential to be far more than the standard tsundere rich bitch, and very briefly was, but Hirsch never intended for her to be so and kept all her development locked away in a single episode to be ignored from then on.

Also
http://dipper-mabel-pacifica.tumblr.com/post/139499229528/ok-but
>>
>>83538428
>And yes, actually adding substance to your story by having a plotline does tend to make it objectively better.
Well it really depends on the writers abilities. Having an overarching plot immensely helps keep things interesting but if the writer can't write a interesting story or can't make any meaningful character development then all you have in the end of the day is a shit show with wasted potential.

A show can still very much have substance without necessarily having a main storyline behind it. Character development and drama can still be down without a central plot, but yes having one does help make the story focused and leading up to something greater.
>>
>>83538428
>Thinking overreaching storylines in cartoons means turning into an anime

Never said that, I just notice a lot of people seem to envy a lot of things about anime that I really don't think should be.

>And yes, actually adding substance to your story by having a plotline does tend to make it objectively better.

>>83538583

>Also holy fuck, are these the only shows you think exist?

No. They're most shows though, because it is true that most things are shit.
>>
File: konj_by_glovezilla.jpg (3 MB, 667x4000) Image search: [Google]
konj_by_glovezilla.jpg
3 MB, 667x4000
>>83534410
>Pacific Rim vs Bill fight
>>
>>83537055

It's funny how overwhelmingly positive most people were in those threads right up until AToTS. What the fuck happened?
>>
>>83538893
2B was almost complete shit compared to the rest of the series honestly, if they ended on Stanford coming out of the portal I would not have given a fuck and it would have ended perfectly.
>>
>>83538893
Well, you see.
When you properly set up a twist like Stan's brother, your audience expects you to keep the mindfuckery at that level. Turns out there was no mystery or lore after that (well, apart from Bill's apocalypse, which you could see from a mile away).
The fact that most S2B episodes were shit didn't help.
>>
>>83538893
>Character who is part of a major twist and plot point is revealed
>Is almost completely ignored for majority of the rest of the season
>>
>>83538405
Not really, the original argument was if the Wheel was actually a thing or if it was just decoration or something like that.
>>
File: foreshadowing.jpg (210 KB, 1116x1255) Image search: [Google]
foreshadowing.jpg
210 KB, 1116x1255
>>83534690
>>83534622

>He still made the sacrifice.
This.
It's a disney cartoon, they aren't going to make it edgy just to satisfy a bunch of 4channers.
Focus on theory of mind, what's Stan thinking as the flames close in?
What's Ford thinking?
Focus on what Dipper & Mabel are feeling when it looks like Stan is gone.

Bill being destroyed while Stan made a full recovery... think of it as a chemo therapy vs. cancer. Bill was more easily obliterated since he was an outside entity.
>>
>>83539093
>It's a disney cartoon, they aren't going to make it edgy just to satisfy a bunch of 4channers.
Why do retards keep jumping to this argument?

>hurrr durrr it doesn't have to satisfy YOU, therefore what they did is good
>>
>>83539063
It was actually a thing.
A thing that went nowhere, but still a thing.
>>
File: considerTheBillening.png (255 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
considerTheBillening.png
255 KB, 600x449
>>83539120
Never said it was good, just that it was a reasonable path for this kind of show.

>Why do retards keep jumping to this argument?
Same reason we don't touch an open flame
or stick our finger in a light socket

Because it's true, dingus.
The cartoon is to entertain, sell ads, and toys to the target demographic of tweens. The adults making the damn show aren't gonna crap on that market.

You want permanent tragedy and sacrifice?
Go to >>>/tv/ and >>>/lit/ where they write for your demographic.
>>
>>83538893
shitty episodes and not using anything at all with Stanford, but the general cynicism in /gfg/'s later days started with Manzi leaving
>>
File: deepestLore.png (50 KB, 938x278) Image search: [Google]
deepestLore.png
50 KB, 938x278
>>83539004
>your audience expects you to keep the mindfuckery at that level.
I'm genuinely surprised nothing in pic related happened.
Guess they needed that screen time to show Dipper that making friends with girls makes you a bad person.

They might have more lore in Journal 3.
>>
>>83539093
>It's a disney cartoon

Didn't Alex say that Disney had nothing to do with Stan's recovery? He said that it was all him and how he never planned for a sad ending for the characters.
>>
>>83539296
a reasonable path for this kind of show would've been Ford and Stan traveling the world to get his memories back after they learned, he could relearn things. This way It's not a 100% everything is better ending but it promises things will get better eventually. Getting all of them back at once was just dumb
>>
>>83539328
>but the general cynicism in /gfg/'s later days started with Manzi leaving
Reminder that the Alex is a hack meme started before that.
Reminder that only a few sad loners give a shit about Manzi.
>>
File: gfg.png (882 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gfg.png
882 KB, 1280x720
>>83536885
I miss my /gfg/ buds every single day...
>>
File: 1443983719794.gif (1 MB, 335x258) Image search: [Google]
1443983719794.gif
1 MB, 335x258
>>83528859
I can think of something
>>
Mfw I haven't seen it yet
>>
File: 34yry57.png (194 KB, 605x500) Image search: [Google]
34yry57.png
194 KB, 605x500
>>83539518
Some people say it's better if you watch all the finale arc episodes at once back to back.
>>
File: 083525532.jpg (54 KB, 599x606) Image search: [Google]
083525532.jpg
54 KB, 599x606
>>83539365
Pretty sure the writers didn't know how they were gonna beat Bill until late in the game.
>>
>>83540388
Would if I could find them
>>
>>83540425
I don't really have that big of a problem with Bill's defeat, it was the lead up to. It took him three days to realize that his party hadn't gone worldwide? Or that he couldn't leave Gravity Falls? The fuck?

His singing, the Nightmare Form, and his one-liners were the only thing that stopped him from turning into a completely shit character.
>>
>>83527966
It's a valid point. After a lost game everyone is smarter than the trainer.
>>
File: 1444847373808.png (2 MB, 1280x1431) Image search: [Google]
1444847373808.png
2 MB, 1280x1431
>>83540750
>Nightmare Form

You mean this one?
>>
>>83540750
Bill singing was great, wish we could have gotten his full villain song.
>>
>>83541427

Think they mean this one. I liked he Shiva Pyramid a little better, like all the colors.

>>83540750

Yeah Bill not noticing the barrier was lame. And then having to ask Ford for help when before Bill was the one sharing his knowledge. Seriously in a billion years of waiting and planning for this this incredibly obvious wrinkles never came up? And while rampaging around absolutely none of these giant incredibly tall monsters saw the incredibly obvious barrier in three whole days? None of the people, either?

Of course, realistically an energy being trillions of years old wouldn't be beatable by or even comprehensible to humans, but that broke my suspensions of disbelief. The fact that they showed that Bill was literally just sitting in the same spot doing nothing for three days was what bugged me most. If he'd been taking care of some other detail I could maybe believe he was just distracted.
>>
File: 5iSqCEY5AGM.jpg (122 KB, 1280x878) Image search: [Google]
5iSqCEY5AGM.jpg
122 KB, 1280x878
What does this mean?
>>
File: 3sf6XSBdyuc.jpg (96 KB, 468x960) Image search: [Google]
3sf6XSBdyuc.jpg
96 KB, 468x960
>>83542360
And this?
>>
>>83542360

It's a reference to Steven Universe. In it, there are these aliens that can dance together and fuse into another being (kind of like in Dragonball Z.)
>>
>>83542393

Thanks, Misha.

Who are the two people who turn into Pacifica?
>>
File: f9d.jpg (497 KB, 938x1920) Image search: [Google]
f9d.jpg
497 KB, 938x1920
>>83542378

I don't know, but I never seen this picture and really like it. I did a image search and found a bigger version if anyone wants it.
>>
>>83537325
I actually wrote one of those. Im convinced Alex re added the wheel just because so many people noticed his shitty writing only to render it pointless again a few seconds after they formed it. So technically we were right.
>>
File: image.jpg (382 KB, 1280x1627) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
382 KB, 1280x1627
>tfw some dumb anons believed Alex planted a Bill Statue in Oregon
>they died trying to find it
LOL
>>
>>83542559
I don't know about Alex, but Disney definitely put a Bill Statue out there.
And you will bow down and apologize when the truth comes out.
>>
File: image.jpg (493 KB, 900x1273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
493 KB, 900x1273
>ship is hated throughout running
>now that it's over a shit ton of artwork is being generated for it
What is this
>>
>>83542482
this is cool, thanks
>>
>>83540666
kisscartoon
>>
>>83542092
>I liked he Shiva Pyramid a little better.

So did I. It just screams final boss while the nightmare form is more of a first form of the boss.
>>
File: gf72346.png (129 KB, 600x557) Image search: [Google]
gf72346.png
129 KB, 600x557
>>83542695
Koreans and nips always liked Mabill.
>>
File: gfq3q3.png (213 KB, 600x515) Image search: [Google]
gfq3q3.png
213 KB, 600x515
>>83543085
>>
File: gf352q53.png (128 KB, 486x732) Image search: [Google]
gf352q53.png
128 KB, 486x732
>>83543109
>>
>>83542695
Also I suspect you are secretly a nip. Futaba Channel is that way.
>>
File: 36263366.png (415 KB, 540x633) Image search: [Google]
36263366.png
415 KB, 540x633
>>83542559

At this point even if I hadn't planned to I'd throw a fucking statue out thee anyway after all this shit.
>>
>>83542559

I remember this guy. See this, this was a good prank, he put a lot of work into it, and it looked good, good execution, much better trolling than we usually see around here anymore
>>
>>83525407
god dammit this is fucking cute why

where is the one of her eating a little muffin
>>
>>83543563
Nah, he made it obvious without a buildup.
Nobody bought it except for Reddit.
>>
>>83543720
and tumblr but bragging about fooling tumblr is like bragging about sinking a fish
>>
>>83524600
Nice at least. It wasn't perfect, but deserves a solid 7,0 for a good conclusion.
>>
>>83525681
Somethings still can happen. If someday we have a official GF comic, I hope they bring how the things went for pdippica.

Otherwise, I'm fine with the fanfiction around.
>>
>>83542473
Adrien and Chloe.
>>
>>83544317
From Miraculous Ladybug? Thanks.
>>
File: 3746e355ye4.jpg (132 KB, 448x1024) Image search: [Google]
3746e355ye4.jpg
132 KB, 448x1024
>>83543085
>>
Did anyone else hate the fight? That shit felt so cringy
>>
File: 4nw46w4mw6.jpg (71 KB, 178x1197) Image search: [Google]
4nw46w4mw6.jpg
71 KB, 178x1197
>>83544436
>>
>>83544487
The idea was good but the mediocre animation made it unwatchable.
>>
File: 47ne63w6z.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
47ne63w6z.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>83544496
>>
>>83544487
*Mystery Shack Mecha fight
>>
File: 4774we77x.jpg (28 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
4774we77x.jpg
28 KB, 600x600
>>83544509
fucking foot fetishists
>>
>>83544513
>>83544505
>>83544487

The mecha Shack fight felt like they were just trying way too hard to do a lazy anime reference.
>>
>>83544564
The entire finale felt like a poorly executed anime reference.
>>
>>83544531
That's not a foot fetish thing, that's a fem dom thing. I know because I've been tricked into painting a lot of toenails with the promise of being dommed, but they usually just tell me to leave.
>>
>>83544275
Alex did say in Russia they were talking about a comic like they've done with lots of other Disney tv shows
>>
>>83544609
Sorry that happened to you man, that's shitty.
>>
File: CkMZJgOUgAAcBzf.png (317 KB, 490x622) Image search: [Google]
CkMZJgOUgAAcBzf.png
317 KB, 490x622
>>
File: 57248903_p0_master1200.jpg (173 KB, 392x600) Image search: [Google]
57248903_p0_master1200.jpg
173 KB, 392x600
>>83544275
>If someday we have a official GF comic, I hope they bring how the things went for pdippica.

I wish
>>
File: 57265541_p0_master1200.jpg (214 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
57265541_p0_master1200.jpg
214 KB, 800x533
>>83536780

I don't think Pacifica's ending was too terrible but with a small few exceptions it did feel like her character development never happened.
>>
>>83535812

He didn't have to lose it for good, it just should have taken more than five minutes for him to get EVERYTHING back. So you could still have a happy ending.

Imagine his adventures with Ford were also about him recovering old memories and creating new ones.
>>
>>83545179
I actually though he had lost his memory for good when I was streaming it live. I'm such a pussy that I was actually a little bit glad when he said Waddles' name.
>>
File: tumblr_nw87pjwIux1tdj314o4_1280.png (926 KB, 1280x704) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw87pjwIux1tdj314o4_1280.png
926 KB, 1280x704
Was it ever explained why the animators drew Ford touching the alien glue despite him explicitly stating that it would be impossible/hard/painful to separate from?
>>
File: S2e18_Bill_trapped.png (658 KB, 1259x708) Image search: [Google]
S2e18_Bill_trapped.png
658 KB, 1259x708
>>83542092
I like his Nightmare Form for the shock and horror of it. His Shiva Form (Is that what we're calling it?) was motherfucking perfection and I was simultaneously dissapointed and angry when he didn't keep it. Such wasted potential with that. Hell, keep the color scheme at least if you were going to change his shape back.
>>
Fuck, I needed some more Wendy but the /ss/ thread that was up earlier 404'd while I was at work and I didn't get a chance to read it.

Any highlights?
>>
>>83545897
Wait it's not in the archive? Mods got it?
>>
File: rotating.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
rotating.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>83545869

When I saw the Shiva thing I thought Bill would stay that way for the rest of the series. I was sad he didn't.

Now at least they used the cool color scheme in the Fearamid, but I was also sad because the Shiva form was more, well, god of destruction tier and Bill's behaviour wasn't like that.
>>
File: 57072545_p0.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2063) Image search: [Google]
57072545_p0.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2063
>>83546639
I'm always going to be a little sad it wasn't more Lovecraft in the finale.
>>
>>83546664
>more Lovecraft

Main reason I love his Nightmare Form so much. Closest we ever got to eldritch abomination Bill.
>>
>>83528157
>most
actually thats wrong though
>>
File: poster.png (625 KB, 540x864) Image search: [Google]
poster.png
625 KB, 540x864
>>83546738
At least we'll have this art
>>
>>83546995
I would actually pay good money for this poster but they were only given out at one con and the artist doesn't sell them.
>>
>>83546415
Yup, they blew it up damn them. DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL!
>>
>>83536780
>>83536763
NMM was too good for her character's justice makes me expecting more of her rather than what we've got
>>
>>83546995
fuck man if they could do something cool like this in the concept art why wouldn't they do it in the actual finale?

imagine that when the worlds merged it was more lik the mindscape with creepy silent hill shit and just the laws of physics being fucked, like gravity is messed up, people's worst fears coming to life, that's what I expect. instead it was just a bunch of day-glo big dumb monsters and louie c.k. stomping around. hell dreamscaperers was much creepier than the fucking apocalypse
>>
File: maO2iH7.gif (787 KB, 424x233) Image search: [Google]
maO2iH7.gif
787 KB, 424x233
>>83547186
>mfw /ss/ was Earth all along
>>
I like
>>
>>83542360
I feel like if Dipper and Mabel did a fusion dance they'd turn into Tom Baker.
>>
File: t3qq3bife.png (624 KB, 705x762) Image search: [Google]
t3qq3bife.png
624 KB, 705x762
>>83546738
Sadly true.
>>
File: 4y6w234yre.jpg (174 KB, 1024x1325) Image search: [Google]
4y6w234yre.jpg
174 KB, 1024x1325
>>83547484
>>
File: tjr547347.png (706 KB, 1280x582) Image search: [Google]
tjr547347.png
706 KB, 1280x582
>>83547524
>>
>>83547321
pie? you like pie?

tell me more.
>>
>>83547484
>>83547524
>>83547545
Damn, we really are lacking in Eldritch Bill content.
>>
It wasn't an appropriate finale, wasn't that interesting, had the issue of a supposedly all powerful reality controlling villain not just winning instantaneously and completely pussied out on the heroic sacrifice mattering by immediately undoing it.

The conflict was dumb. The way it played out was dumb. There was no consequence. Shit ending.
>>
>>83547759
I wish there was more.
>>
>>83534141
He's going to ruin it.

They should make the person/people who run the official Sonic twitter write the film
>>
File: tumblr_o2vomogjwL1qhhp9go7_1280.jpg (187 KB, 1280x729) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2vomogjwL1qhhp9go7_1280.jpg
187 KB, 1280x729
>>83547759
One of the things that got me is that Bill really is this triangle-shaped eldritch monstrosity that everyone kept calling a demon, when in reality he was dimension-destroying, later turned reality warping incomprehensible (due to non-established thought process(?) and goals-and no, PARTYING!!! doesn't count), creature. This is one of the things that really disappoints me about Bill.
>>
File: 1464926734470.jpg (92 KB, 564x797) Image search: [Google]
1464926734470.jpg
92 KB, 564x797
>>83545897
I feel like we went through all the Wendy art in this thread:

>>83412763
>>
>>83535015
No, the final shot of gravity falls should have been, after everyone left the bus stop and the bus left, Stanley saying bye dipper and mabel, implying that he may yet regain the memories, but that it would take time.
>>
I feel that Stan getting his memories back may have been a mandatory Disney "Can't end a show on that bitter/depressing of a note" kind of deal, so I'm not particularly salty about it
>>
File: tumblr_o2tqt1zGcn1tgay78o1_1280.jpg (327 KB, 1280x1422) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2tqt1zGcn1tgay78o1_1280.jpg
327 KB, 1280x1422
>>83548150
No, it was all Alex. He said it himself that Disney had nothing to do with it and that he never planned to give his v̶i̶c̶a̶r̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶m̶i̶l̶y̶ characters nothing but happy ending.
>>
File: tumblr_o1d756GMY61rq44w8o1_1280.png (430 KB, 561x1250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1d756GMY61rq44w8o1_1280.png
430 KB, 561x1250
His two favorite people.
>>
File: Made of money.gif (924 KB, 400x319) Image search: [Google]
Made of money.gif
924 KB, 400x319
>>83539296
>Entertaining and marketable = rushed and contrived, so as to protect the kiddies from feeling sad for over a minute.
Spoken as a true spawn of a soccer mom.

There's nothing wrong with having the audience, regardless of its age, feel sad for one of your characters. It means that there's a connection, and that you're doing your job both as a storyteller and as a paid entertainer well.

People like you that think that quality and marketability are necessarily inversely proportional, and think that kids/tweens can't tell the difference are what's slowly smothering the American cartoon industry.
>>
>>83547930
I still think that Bill had a lot of potential that wasn't realized. The idea of this cartoon looking and acting character that is underneath an incomprehensible entity is unsettling and has been done well in other places. But once it was clear that his endgame was just a party he seemed less creepy to me and more like a tool. For a one-shot villain, like the Boogie Man from the original Power Puff girls who just wanted to party, that's fine and funny but not for the final villain in my opinion.

It didn't ruin the show or even the character for me I just think it was a missed opportunity.
>>
File: 35u7e5u.jpg (228 KB, 1280x1399) Image search: [Google]
35u7e5u.jpg
228 KB, 1280x1399
>>83547984
here's a new one
>>
>>83547243
>hell dreamscaperers was much creepier than the fucking apocalypse

Yeah, Weirdmaggedon...didn't feel all that maggedon-y. I was expecting some big fusion of dimensions and shit. Not, "Boop, three days have gone by and yet everything still looks pretty tame for a fucking interdimensional apocalypse."
>>
>>83547906
>They should make the person/people who run the official Sonic twitter write the film

That nigga is based.
>>
>>83548380
Bill has a problem
>>
>>83547186
>>83546415
>>83545897
since Moe went down, I use this:
https://desustorage.org/co/thread/83431772/#83508957
>>
>>83547243
It's not concept art more Sachin Teng's style since they were only hired to do that poster. However I do agree that your idea would have been great.
>>
>>83548674
Plus it's not exactly an apocalypse if it's all contained in one small town.
>>
Can someone post some human bill fan art ?
>>
>>83547930
His core goal was freedom.
>>
>>83549002
First time I've seen someone request human Bill.
>>
>>83539093
In Disney when Bambi's mom and Simba's dad died they stayed dead. Because unlike Gravity Falls Disney animations have consequences.
>>
File: 1463624078547.jpg (963 KB, 1000x707) Image search: [Google]
1463624078547.jpg
963 KB, 1000x707
>>83549002
What the fuck is this, opposite /co/? Are you here from the mirror universe to replace us like pod people?
>>
>>83549037
But it seemed like he wasn't even much concerned wit that. His plans to dominate the world, this dimension all seem to fall flat because he spent three days doing...nothing. Like, I was expecting him to immediately do something similar to his vision with Ford. Just fucking up the earth because he could. There is no fucking way with all his talk of going going would he be content with just staying in Gravity Falls and sipping his margaritas.
>>
File: 455km55e.png (825 KB, 1200x1228) Image search: [Google]
455km55e.png
825 KB, 1200x1228
>>83549113

What's really strange is how Disney allows death in its movies to the point where dead parents is practically mandatory, but I can't think off hand of a Disney television show that has featured a major character dying.
>>
>>83547453

>when tom baker regenerates he just falls aparts
>Literally two kids in a trenchcoat
>>
File: tumblr_nrxepoBi8t1schjtro1_1280.jpg (260 KB, 1268x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrxepoBi8t1schjtro1_1280.jpg
260 KB, 1268x1280
>>83549002
I'm suspicious...
>>
File: 1456893249683.jpg (59 KB, 406x604) Image search: [Google]
1456893249683.jpg
59 KB, 406x604
>>83549190

You didn't even see him partying with the others, just sitting there.
>>
>>83547157
I found one on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/243824882/gravity-falls-sdcc-2015-poster
>>
>>83549385
Thank you, I didn't even think of looking on etsy!
>>
File: Loli Bill.jpg (65 KB, 600x743) Image search: [Google]
Loli Bill.jpg
65 KB, 600x743
>>83547906
>They should make the person/people who run the official Sonic twitter write the film

Holy shit, fund it
>>
File: Shota Bills.png (174 KB, 500x568) Image search: [Google]
Shota Bills.png
174 KB, 500x568
>>83546995
That poster is amazing
>>
>>83549385
Man that shipping price, might wait until he finishes the Bill statue and get that at the same time, assuming it's gonna be sold there.
>>
>>83545897
>Fuck, I needed some more Wendy

I love this picture.
>>
File: S1e19_stan's_mindscape_interior.png (638 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
S1e19_stan's_mindscape_interior.png
638 KB, 1280x720
>>83548674

It was a huge let down to go from this to that for me but...I do understand part of that was practical limitations on the part of the creative team...who are only human after all.

>>83548894
>Plus it's not exactly an apocalypse if it's all contained in one small town.

This might be the single thing I hated most about the finale, I can't stand that "the world almost ends but everything is right back to status quo for no good reason and no one knows anything happened," every time it pops up it pisses me off. I knew that was going to happen, I fucking knew it.
>>
File: 323t3q20.jpg (264 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
323t3q20.jpg
264 KB, 1280x720
>>83549002
>>
File: wenDipMovieNight02.png (1 MB, 989x992) Image search: [Google]
wenDipMovieNight02.png
1 MB, 989x992
>>83549916
>escapes Teeth & 8-Ball
>spends three days surviving and dodging monsters
>thinks everyone might be dead/eaten

This scene, man.
No hesitation, no spaghetti, he just runs up and hugs her.
S1 Dipper would never have done that.
>>
>>83538282
>As episodic shows go (which with the exception of Gravity Falls in 2B, all of them were) Gravity Falls was far better written

No it wasn't. Any episode that didn't advance the overall mystery was as formulaic and predictable as any other show, except with somehow worse morals than most other shows. The humor wasn't even anything special, it was inferior Simpson hunor. The mystery was all it had going for it, and it fell apart the moment it revealed the truth. Why do you think every episode after NWHS was awful?
>>
>>83545897
>Any highlights?

Mostly people talking about their traumatic childhood experiences.
>>
>>83550241
Dipper and maybe Stan were the only characters who got any development at all.
>>
>>83525681
Glad they didn't, cry harder.
>>
>>83549771
It is sad for me to realize I like the shota Will. I don't know what gender they are here though.
>>
File: 52221848_p0.jpg (115 KB, 1066x640) Image search: [Google]
52221848_p0.jpg
115 KB, 1066x640
>>83550721
>>
File: fg346.jpg (34 KB, 540x611) Image search: [Google]
fg346.jpg
34 KB, 540x611
>>83550519

But in a just world, Padippica would have happened, prove me wrong.
>>
>>83548277
There is a middle ground between a gimdark ending and a status quo ending.
>>
File: Soos.png (97 KB, 196x252) Image search: [Google]
Soos.png
97 KB, 196x252
HEY DOODS, I TOTALLY SCORED WITH THIS ONE GIRL! My butt's still sore, bro.
>>
>>83550833
All I can say to you is that factually the pair ain't canon.
Your fanfiction is what you stick with.
>>
>>83544564
I'd paid some good money for a shacktron figure though.
>>
>>83550986
I'm not sure that was a girl Soos
>>
>>83551341
I didn't peg you as a bottom, Soos.
>>
File: tumblr_nthaymjJm61rwlghso2_1280.png (2 MB, 1162x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nthaymjJm61rwlghso2_1280.png
2 MB, 1162x1000
>>83524600
That Dipper and Ford didn't go around the world on their apprenticeship. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>83550249
>The humor wasn't even anything special, it was inferior Simpson hunor [sic].

That's still far better than svtfoe, Loud House, modern Simpsons, and most everything on television.

>Caring about morals

MrEnter pls go
>>
>>83530098
I agree with everything in this post
>>
>>83551432
I'm really surprised that nobody shipped this
>>
>>83551403
Dood, he's got a big bottom.
>>
>>83551523
Uhhh, should we tell him?
>>
>>83551523
http://gravity-falls-shippings.wikia.com/wiki/Dipford
>>
>>83551403

Well I don't know I mean Soos seems like he'd be a very...giving...partner...wait that came out wrong....the point is...shit...I mean the thrust of my argument is...oh fuck it never mind.
>>
>>83551941
Fuck you you couldn't just let me live my life in blissful ignorance could you
>>
File: eh_by_doddlefur-d8jfe1v.gif (97 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
eh_by_doddlefur-d8jfe1v.gif
97 KB, 250x250
>>83549002
>>
>>83552130
>>
File: gm75.png (736 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
gm75.png
736 KB, 1280x905
>>83552150
>>
File: tumblr_o861oki3CR1rq44w8o1_1280.jpg (396 KB, 1280x951) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o861oki3CR1rq44w8o1_1280.jpg
396 KB, 1280x951
>>83552041
C'mon man, with this fandom, are you really surprised?
>>
File: Steve Urkel.jpg (72 KB, 724x1024) Image search: [Google]
Steve Urkel.jpg
72 KB, 724x1024
>>83552258
>>
File: tumblr_nier21BLBE1rg7xfqo1_1280.png (590 KB, 734x543) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nier21BLBE1rg7xfqo1_1280.png
590 KB, 734x543
>>83552271

That's a cute picture incidentally, but what the fuck is it with this fandom and incest?

I've never seen so much incest.
>>
File: 91GO7tqUAHL._SL1500_.jpg (305 KB, 1500x988) Image search: [Google]
91GO7tqUAHL._SL1500_.jpg
305 KB, 1500x988
>>83527966
The Grubermeister's last known whereabouts
>>
File: boobs.jpg (236 KB, 1024x1448) Image search: [Google]
boobs.jpg
236 KB, 1024x1448
>>83549002
>>
File: tumblr_noq416konq1uv71q3o1_1280.jpg (516 KB, 1280x1403) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noq416konq1uv71q3o1_1280.jpg
516 KB, 1280x1403
>>83552527
Because in the beginning (when the incest first started) the actual show options for pairings were slim. Also nobody, even Alex, knows what real siblings are like.
>>
>>83552614
let's hope the grubman likes bats
>>
>>83544893

That's really cool
>>
>>83552527
get in the loud house fandom
any show where the main characters are a family is going to be mostly incest
>>
For a kids show Gravity Falls was pretty good, even the Finale (despite how rushed it was).

But we all knew the potential this show had, and after part 1 of weirdmaggedon our hopes were sky high for the ending. The show just wasn't what we wanted it to be.

Maybe one day there will be a tv movie redoing the ending, who knows.
>>
File: twincest.jpg (540 KB, 1280x1787) Image search: [Google]
twincest.jpg
540 KB, 1280x1787
>>83552679
>Gravity Falls is a show about a pair of twins
>fandom ships them together
>Stan is revealed to also have a twin
>fandom ships them together, too
>Bill doesn't have any family
>fandom makes up a twin brother, ships them anyway
>>
>>83552527
Then you haven't been on 4chan long, and probably haven't paid much attention with fan oc on the internet in general. Every show where relatives are a signifigant thing gets incest of it spammed.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 221

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.