[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are these the best heroes from their respective cinematic universes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (516 KB, 1680x1680) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
516 KB, 1680x1680
Are these the best heroes from their respective cinematic universes?
>>
>>83517224
>1.jpg
Not today, bait master.
>>
>>83517224
I fucking love that Man of Steel poster.
>>
>>83517224
>1.jpg
Report and sage
>>
>>83517224
I don't understand the point of this thread.
>>
>cinematic
>>/tv/
>>
File: ansin-manofsteel-r-press.jpg (324 KB, 800x1215) Image search: [Google]
ansin-manofsteel-r-press.jpg
324 KB, 800x1215
>>83517259
>>
File: avengers254d1158022f16.jpg (73 KB, 936x624) Image search: [Google]
avengers254d1158022f16.jpg
73 KB, 936x624
>>83517224

I can't say much in regards to Supes in the DCEU. Tried watching MOS, but couldn't sit through it. As for Thor. He's cool, but I think Cap's better.
>>
>>83517247
>>83517275
Nice bait
>>
>>83517224
I'm a DC reader and know the books better but you can't really say that DC has a cinematic universe at the moment. Maybe after Suicide Squad and the Wonder Woman film is out.

Also 'best heroes' is so generic that it does easily invite people to ask 'are you simplistic, stupid or just baiting.'

I would agree with >>83517326 that Captain America has been the most heroic in all the MCU movies, especially given that Iron Man is generally more of an accidental hero and doesn't really seem to care about letting his own personal demons and excesses drive him as pictured in his own solo films or in the two Avengers movie. It could also probably be said that Spider-Man, in the five movies + Civil War generally acts more heroically except for the angst and clusterfuck those films ended up being as far as representation.

Thor, I'm not sure why you ask unless you meant pose, or looks, etc.

Batman certainly has plenty of films if you include the Nolanverse but he's definitely anti-hero material in all of them. If you add Superman Returns, you could suggest that Kal is heroic, but there's too much gloom and doom in how he is written in MoS and BvS for that, unfortunately.

So Rogers is really the only one whose been consistently and you could certainly slot his cinematic image under HERO in the dictionary without complaints from nearly all corners.
>>
>>83518079
they have 2 movies and 2 in post production. DC absolutely has a cinematic universe, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>83518823
Lol no
>>
>>83517224
DCEU only has Supes, Bats, and WW. We've barely seen anything of WW, Bats was completely insane, and Superman is just a guy trying to do the right thing in the middle of a Snyder edgeworld, so the answer is yes.
However, Vision is the best hero of the MCU without any doubt at all.
>>
>>83520628
>Vision
Pretty funny way of saying tony
>>
>>83517224
What is the metric of "best" here?

Most capable? Most heroic? Most likable?

If we're talking capable then yeah, probably. Superman is Superman and Thor could pretty much take anyone else in the MCU.
>>
>>83517224
Should be Wonder Woman on the left. Right is debatable between Thor and Cap.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.