[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ben 10 Reboot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: Caqj_ojW0AEx_9P.png (199 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
Caqj_ojW0AEx_9P.png
199 KB, 310x310
Predictions
Wants
Dreads
Characters you want to see
Episodes you wanna see
>>
So it's just a reboot of the original series?

It's the only one I've watched. I dropped the one after it when they explained Gwen's powers as her being part alien. Although I was almost going to drop it when Gwen and Ben gave each other a sincere hug in the first episode.
>>
They really haven't said all that much about it. So far all I've seen is that it will have a bunch of new villains, 11 minute episodes, and it won't have Paul Eiding voicing Max.
>>
>>83506210
>11 minute episodes
Can they stop doing this? I need more cartoons that last 20-23 minutes if they have any sort of plot included.
>>
>>83506210
ITS GONNA SUCK
Then again it does have the talent from the first series and personally I love the new designe.
>>
>>83506210
not pig nose version
>>
Bring back the anime style
People like anime style
>>
>>83506917
Are those Big Chill and Chromastone?
What the fuck are they doing there?
>>
>>83506917
Quick, /co/! Try to identify all Aliens in this!
>>
>>83508148
those are a bipedal stinkly and diamondhead
>>
The harem must be preserved. The harem must grow.
>>
>>83508148

Stinkfly and Wildvine. New designs.
>>
File: 6841991_orig.png (704 KB, 1100x618) Image search: [Google]
6841991_orig.png
704 KB, 1100x618
>>83508199
From left to right - Cannonbolt, Upgrade, Fourarms, Heatblast, Grey Matter, Diamondhead, Stinkfly, Wildvine, Water Hazard.
>>
>>83508420
Upgrade and Stinkfly look like absolute shit.
>>
>>83506210
>Ben ten reboot
Why? Who asked for this
>>
>>83508481
I think Stinkfly looks good but it should have been a new alien
>>
>>83506364
Ov was best
>>
>>83506210
Spectacular Spider man but for ben 10
>>
>>83508613
But Spectacular was fucking amazing and the artstyle was great.
This artstyle looks like garbage.
>>
>>83508501
Marketing executives
>>
>>83506210
Oh Christ, is that actually what he looks like now.
I was never even a fan and this shit bothers me.
>>
>>83506210
He looks about 7 there
>>
That better be fanart. It looks very cheap
>>
I can't fap to this. They finally succeeded.
>>
>>83506210
>Predictions

Lazy animations, shitty storylines, leaden dialogue, and endless SJW pandering.

I fear the new golden age is over.
>>
So, we getting Ben10Go! now?
>>
Just curious and not that I'm wishing for it, but I'm surprised why no one has tapped into this for a live action movie. Is it too risky?
>>
>>83510344
aka, another PPG reboot. Also, the golden age was already over the moment annoying orange became a thing.
>>
>>83508420
>those Stinkfly, Wildvine and Upgrade

They look...absolutely nothing like the original designs.
>>
>>83511582
There was a live action movie for the original series. I remember being hype af for it to air on CN
>>
>>83506210
>Predictions
LESS FROGWIFE
>wants
FROGWIFE
>dreads
NO FROGWIFE
>>
>>83506210
Will this be better or worse than the PPG reboot?
>>
>>83515187
I put my bet on "better" because Ben 10 is more recent than PPG. Still, it still has a fair chance to mess up.
>>
>>83506917
I like the original better.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.