[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reboot's Getting a Reboot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: new_ReBoot.png (280 KB, 680x384) Image search: [Google]
new_ReBoot.png
280 KB, 680x384
http://www.rebootrevival.com/?p=1442

It doesn't sound good
>>
>>83488623
I'm not even done reading this and I'm already recoiling in pain.
>>
>>83488623
We've known about this for a very long time.
>>
>>83488623

>live action

Nope that's what made Code Lyoko a utter shit show.
>>
>>83488623
>ReBoot: The Guardian Code is a live-action/CG animated action comedy series about four teenagers who discover on their first day of high school that they’ve been selected to become the Next Generation Guardians of Cyberspace.

But the whole point of Reboot is to be CGI-generated. That's the whole gimmick of the show. The whole point of watching that shitty CG animation (and let's face it, it was pretty bad even back then) was because it fit the theme of being computer people from inside a computer.

Ignoring for a moment just how badly real people entering Cyberspace to be turned into Guardians would fuck up the entire canon and premise of the show...

3D CGI is cheaper now than it has ever been. Why in the world would you take a pure 3D CGI show, which is known precisely for being "that one 3D CGI TV show", and turn it into live action? Who makes these decisions?

And this part probably speaks for itself:
>Her programmer didn’t want her getting distracted, so he programmed her to be focused and determined.
>But once she’s 3-D bioprinted as a 15-year-old girl, some of her programming is altered, and she becomes more easily distracted.
>>
>>83488623
Oh shit, those are some bad characters.
>>
>>83488623
They've been threatening to reboot Reboot with this premise for years, already, and it doesn't seem to have gone anywhere. Which, you know, is a good thing. Hopefully in remains trapped in the seventh circle of development hell where it belongs because the entire premise looks like a monkey paw wish come horrifyingly true.
>>
>>83488623

Is this by the orignial team?
>>
This isn't a reboot

all they did was rip off code lyoko
>>
File: drax after bendis rape.png (81 KB, 273x158) Image search: [Google]
drax after bendis rape.png
81 KB, 273x158
>>83488623
It was honestly never good.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.