[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Step your game up, Marvel/DC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: deadpool.jpg (117 KB, 746x492) Image search: [Google]
deadpool.jpg
117 KB, 746x492
Step your game up, Marvel/DC
>>
File: 1.jpg (56 KB, 396x504) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
56 KB, 396x504
>Not even released yet

I've already git deadpool on blu-ray, waiting for x-men and batman v superman now.

Maybe skwd when it comes out too
>>
>>83476902
Literally everyone with taste is going to get BvS: Ultimate Edition. I can confirm that it's going to be the greatest cape film of all time. So fucking hype to finally see BvS as it was meant to be seen. Everyone knows that the theatrical release was neutered by dumbass executives but the ultimate edition is going to be the full realisation of Based Snyder's true vision.

We're only one month away from TRUE capekino and you can already see all the mouseketeers running scared.

Who #SnyderHYPE here?!
>>
>>83477097
the worst part about this kind of shitposting is that there's actually people out there who think BvS is literally the best film of all time, and unironically argue that it's better than all else
>>
>>83476902
>1.jpg still assmad at Civil War
lmao
>>
>>83478129

If it's an conciliation, almost all of them are shit posting. The BvS defense squad is a tiny vocal minority.

I mean hell, I used to be able to reconcile some stuff with the MoS fans, but the BvS are just bonkers.
>>
>>83476646
It's not like Marvel movies are really rewatchable, so I can understand not buying them on DVD.
>>
>>83478276
If it's not there probably has to do with the fact that Civil War won't come out on BluRay until August.
>>
>>83478318
Well also everyone and their mother watched Civil War

There are a good amount of people who still has not watched Deadpool but heard goods things about it
>>
>>83476646
Step up with what? Neither of their recent movies are up for Blu-ray yet
>>
File: 1460351424464.jpg (66 KB, 390x462) Image search: [Google]
1460351424464.jpg
66 KB, 390x462
>I actually liked BvS

I get the hate it receives and I'm not going to defend those flaws in the movie. Snyder is still a shit but most of hate is stemming from people who haven't seen the movie mostly Nolanfags who are just in it for the memes I still enjoyed it.
>>
File: true love.png (651 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
true love.png
651 KB, 1366x768
>>83476646
There are a lot of strange things put into romance.
>>
>>83479015
Ry-Rey got the romance genre on LOCK
>>
>>83478503

I hate Snyder, not BvS.

BvS is a flawed and muddled movie, but there is clearly a decent script behind it with some good ideas.

It just did not have the right director to convey any of it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.