[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the ultimate monkey's paw for DC? Everyone wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: suicidesquad.jpg (167 KB, 640x402) Image search: [Google]
suicidesquad.jpg
167 KB, 640x402
Is this the ultimate monkey's paw for DC? Everyone wants this movie to do well in the box office but what happens when it does? DC already is pushing Harley like crazy. People say that Batman was the only good part of BvS so is the cinematic universe just going to be Batman and Friends? The joker has been mainlining all the advertisement for SS and now we have three in the comics.
>>
>>83475975
>is it going to be batman and friends
ha ha oh honey
it already was going to be that
>>
>>83476017
Yeah but at this rate we might even get Joker cameos in the JL
>>
>>83475975
>so is the cinematic universe just going to be Batman and Friends?
You act like that would be surprising.
>>
File: 0.jpg (68 KB, 425x340) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
68 KB, 425x340
>>83475975
>so is the cinematic universe just going to be Batman and Friends?
Well starting by solely focusing on Batman turned out for the best in the DCAU.
>>
I hope BvS Batman shows up and kills them all.
>>
>>83475975
I already got what I wanted from this movie, and that was for DC to reprint Ostrander's run, this movie can be hot garbage and I wouldn't even mind because I already have what I want.
>>
>>83475975
Suicide Squad is my most anticipated cape film anyway. As far as trailers go it looks the most fun of all the movies, could be DC's GOTG. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint but i guess whether ot not it does depends on which David Ayer we are dealing with.

Hopefully Fury, Street kings, End of Watch David Ayer
As opposed to Harsh Times and Sabotage David Ayer
>>
>>83476208
Except JL and JLU were basically direct sequels to STAS and had little to do with BTAS in the long run
>>
Suicide Squad was a Joker and Harley Quinn movie from the get-go, if it wasn't obvious from the advertising.
>>
The title of this movie should be Joker and Harley: The Suicide Squad, I want it to be goof, I really do, I just don't trust WB any more.
>>
>>83477509
It has a lot to do
One of the most importnant episode in the seires had the Clock King for christ sake.
and JL and JLU wouldn't exist without it anyway.
>>
>>83477829
They wouldn't exist without it but thematically BTAS wasn't really important to either series.
>>
>>83477509
Wild Cards was the best episode of JL and the first two season finales of JLU were basically Batman Beyond episodes
>>
>>83477856
It fucking was. Lots of Batman's rogue gallery play roles in the JL and JLU.
>>
>>83477890
>best episode of JL
>not Hereafter

pleb
>>
>>83478247
I honestly don't remember that being the case outside like one Joker episode.
>>
>>83475975
If they are having trouble with Aquaman, Flash or Cyborg, and feel more comfortable with Batman and Batman accessories then go for it. I find squad's marketing cringy as fuck but that doesn't mean it won't be a good movie, and Leto's joker may go too far on a few places but I think he'll deliver. Hoping though, they grow balls and have a screening with critics like cw did.
>>
>>83478247
Character cameos are not themes.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.