[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since last time we had a thread discussing an Office Type Show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: The Big Guys.jpg (137 KB, 479x470) Image search: [Google]
The Big Guys.jpg
137 KB, 479x470
Since last time we had a thread discussing an Office Type Show featuring DC Creators, what about one with Marvel's?
>>
>>83473867
We had a thread?
>>
>>83473871
Yeah it was fun died too fast though >>8344771
>>
>>83473895
missed a 4 >>83444771
>>
>Fraction getting cucked by KSD
>Bendis has a secret jew closet where he puts on black-face
>Robinsons scripts are filled with scribbled out DC character names
>Quesada banning anything that causes him the most minor of annoyance
>>
>>83473953
>every episode someone prank calls Tom Brevoort asking about Earth 616
>Special episode where a Writer they've been trying to lock down comes over and casually drops the term Earth 616 while talking with Brevoort

>Dan Slott regularly reminds interns that he also was an intern here
>Episode where the higher-ups discuss about replacing him on Spider-Man so he sabotages each and every candidate so they'll be forced to still have him be the writer
>>
>>83473867
>Tom King guest stars
>The others try to get him to stay at Marvel
>This eventually turns into trying to hold him hostage
>King goes full Die Hard
>>
>It's the Bendis and Humphries breaks up episode
>Bendis finds out that Humphries is getting signed in by Designated Competition
>He dresses up as Geoff Johns in an attempt to fool Humphries and tell him that they're cancelling the contract
>>
>that episode where Frank Tieri and Garth Ennis get into a huge argument over Wolverine that spills over into their comic writing in increasingly passive-aggressive yet decreasingly subtle ways
>>
>>83473867
Yeah.

They start in a huge-ass office. All talking about which hero they should make a transkin or whatever the fuck they want to call themselves.

5 Minutes in comes Feige with a broom and kicks them out of the office to go back to the street.

Then come the phase 3 movie directors and writers who are all actually cool people regardless of their movies and the show starts:

>Russos
>Gunn
>Waititi
>Reed
>Watts
>Derrickson
>Coogler

They may not be perfect, but they sure as fuck would make for a better show.
>>
File: Ms Marvel.jpg (76 KB, 620x808) Image search: [Google]
Ms Marvel.jpg
76 KB, 620x808
>>83473867
I'd see them as the more successful rival office which is more plagued by white guilt and the desire to please a casual movie audience.
There would be heartfelt moment when a person reminds them of what their characters use to be, why they liked them and why other people liked them.
>Oh god, what have we done?
>Why did we do all this?
>Oh thats right! MONEY!
>*Rap music*
>*White people dancing*
>*One guy with blackface dressed as Falcon America twerks*
>>
>>83473867
All office shenanigans end when President Ike walks though the door.

He proceeds to depress everyone and counts staples to make sure they are not wasting money.
>>
>>83473867
Bendis and Slott constantly fighting about Spider-Man makes me chuckle, I just picture each week Bendis comes up with a new plot to kill off Peter Parker and each week Slott foils his plans.
>>
>>83474778
Did this actually happen?
>>
bump because the last thread was fun, and I was sad to see it die
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.