[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone where a less crappier version of Cartoon Network
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1453697989822.gif (445 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1453697989822.gif
445 KB, 250x188
Does anyone where a less crappier version of Cartoon Network airs somewhere in the international world?

After Yoursday, the CN Emojis, and the way Turner Broadcasting US treats episodes that are supposed to be unaired poorly ruined the experience for me, I'm looking for a location where they don't air Cartoon Network like that. Maybe in the UK?
>>
>>83470405
Guyana and Suriname CN only had rights to shows before 2001 so all they can show is anything before 2001
>>
They stopped doing the emojis
>>
>>83470405
CN UK is pretty behind with everything in comparison to Murican CN. We also have a lot of repeats airing
>>
CN Greece also has a bit of shitty programming but they have Ben 10, and Cartoonito greece has Pup Named Scooby-Doo

however Boomerang EMEA (shared with CN Greece) only airs the shitty cartoons.......... It's best to look into Poland because Puls 2 also airs the least popular Merrie Melodies and Looney Tunes.......... if you can understand polish that is
>>
File: chamcham.jpg (128 KB, 358x350) Image search: [Google]
chamcham.jpg
128 KB, 358x350
>>83470405
I visited my grandparents in Colombia (CN Latinamerica?) a year ago:

>Annoying Orange
>badly dubbed MAD show
>Dragon Ball with even shittier dubs (that Kai remake)
>same AT and Gumball episodes nonstop
>some spic live action show with school kids

Rinse and repeat all day. The CN I loved and grew up with is dead and gone.
>>
CN Phillipines airs Chowder and Courage

They also have Yo-Kai Watch
>>
>>83471719
Exchange Student Zero and Monster Beach aired first there.

It also has intermittent TTG and fucking Power Rangers
>>
CN Southeast Asia

Original
Adventure Time
The Amazing World of Gumball
Ben 10 Omniverse
Clarence
Exchange Student Zero
The Powerpuff Girls 2016
Regular Show
Steven Universe
Uncle Grandpa
Mighty Magiswords
We Bare Bears

Acquired
The Adventures of Chuck and Friends
Supernoobs
Beware the Batman
Dragon Ball Z
Hanakappa
Inazuma Eleven GO[2]
Inspector Gadget
Johnny Test
Legends of Chima
Lego Nexo Knights[3]
LEGO Scooby-Doo: Knight Time Terror
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu
Oggy and the Cockroaches
Paddle Pop Magilika
Pound Puppies
Sonic Boom
Teen Titans Go!
Transformers: Robots in Disguise[4]
TURBO F.A.S.T.
Wakfu
Xiaolin Chronicles
Yo-Kai Watch
Young Justice Invasion
>>
>>83473840
You forgot Chaplin & Co, Where's Chicky, and Monk Little Dog
>>
Almost every version of CN besides America heavily censors AT, RS, SU, and probably others
>>
>>83470405
CN UK cuts out and forces redubs of anything about death and shit, it's not worth a damn unless you're a sheltered little baby.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.