[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll say this just once BATB >>> BTAS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: aquaman-laughing-2.gif (320 KB, 500x292) Image search: [Google]
aquaman-laughing-2.gif
320 KB, 500x292
I'll say this just once

BATB >>> BTAS
>>
I'm going to have to agree.

It had more hits than misses, and you can watch many without viewing fatigue.
>>
They're just different shows. I love both, and I wouldn't want to be the kind of bitter person who can't enjoy both.
>>
Agreed, but also >>83463972 and you have to respect the fact that Tucker might not have been as good on BATB without that BTAS experience (and the general DC connections and shit involved with that) first.
>>
>>83463972
This. They were both trying to accomplish different things, and they both succeeded.

Beware the Batman on the other hand
>>
>>83464148
I liked beware the bat. I wish the intro was longer because I really enjoyed that song.
>>
Both have their ups and downs just depends on taste but personally I enjoy Brave and Bold for the best Aquaman but BTAS gave us Harley sooo
>>
>>83464237
Harley was a mistake
>>
>>83464367
TAS Harley was good, I have no idea why all subsequent versions of her have been nothing like that one.
>>
Why compare Batman show to DC universe show?

I would call BATB better than JL/U
>>
>>83464439
She was fine in the comics for awhile, I blame the arkham games
>>
God I wish there was a way to say "this thread is such stupid and obvious bait I'm not even going to reply to it" without ACTUALLY replying to it.
Downboat button when?
>>
>>83464478
I know you're just baiting me, but sage.
>>
>>83463896
>>83464148
I like The Batman better than BTAS, except for the lousy voice and artwork on Joker (although not at all fond of Timm's model work on anyone in the DCAU desu).
>>
File: Apples yes.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Apples yes.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>83464148
Beware was fine. It was just fucked because of a combination of NOT MUHs and being around when CN was killing off action cartoons.
>>
File: OUT-RAGEOUS.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
OUT-RAGEOUS.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
>>83463896
That's right, old chap!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.