[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You see this kind of shit wouldn't happen if Black Bolt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
You see this kind of shit wouldn't happen if Black Bolt was still king
>>
>>83455138
>>
>Not thinking Tony would be prepared to fight Sub-Humans

Well? Kids gotta learn.
>>
>Tony pulls a Cyclops

How right can one man be?
>>
>>83455138
it would, you just wouldn't hear about it

metaphor
>>
>>83455166
>Tony beats Karnak
Fucking Bendis.

This is Bendis, right?
>>
>>83455166
>Karnak just getting toasted
Kinda upsetting
>>
Looks like its real nigga hours
>>
>>83455515
Tony would beat Karnak under most circumstances because his armor makes him fast and strong enough to ignore the skill distance, and then there is the range. Don't let Cap's plot armor fool you with all those times he matched tony. Karnak could punch through his armor light Thanos did WM if he did land a hit.
>>
>>83455547
He looks to be getting back up
>>
>>83455616
Karnak's all about finding flaws and unless Tony finally created flawless armor, I find it hard to believe he'd job that easily.
>>
>>83455166
"Karnak, quick, what is his weakness?"
"He is the world's greatest engineer. The suit...the suit has no weakness! My Queen! For the future of our race, you must take your pants off right now!"
"I conquered my alcoholism, do you really think my willpower is so weak that..."
"...Tony, you're already out of the suit and balls deep. Like, seriously, she didn't even get one leg all the way off."
"Ahhh...crap. Well, long as I'm here, give me 5 minutes."
>>
>>83455547
Not really, during the first Civil War Tony added spider sense to his armor.
>>
>>83455656
Karnak still needs to actually HIT him first though.
>>
>>83455951
He can also see the flaws in Tony's movements
>>
File: lag time.png (788 KB, 513x797) Image search: [Google]
lag time.png
788 KB, 513x797
>>83456021
Not all flaws are seen instantaneously. Physical flaws come quick but things like movement take time. The ability to hit, the time it takes the find the flaw, and if the flaw is something he can use are Karnak's weaknesses.
>>
>>83456021
The armor can be programmed to move Tony, can Karnak see the flaws in perfect computer logic and economy? "Hey suit AI, when the green hoodie guy tries to hit me, catch his hand or foot or whatever then shoot him."
>>
>>83456147
Yes - it would abuse using the computers own logic to surprise it

although as the anon stated it takes time for Karnak to properly understand and work out how to abuse these flaws.
>>
>>83456337
How can he surprise something that's so much faster than he is? Karnak is arguably bullet fast, he's not computer fast.
>>
>>83456433
I think he means surprise as in do something the program doesn't expect. Like say it if has protocol responses for punches, kicks, projectiles and what not, if he did something that it doesn't have a protocol for. But that probably wont happen because Tony gets away.
>>
>>83456433
>>83456572
Or abusing the programs expectations in order to lead it into a situation where Karnak can suddenly take the upper hand.
>>
Haha
>>
>>83455429
If only Cykes was still around. He'd jump at the chance to kill Inhumans.
>>
I guess this means

Tony > Scott
>>
>>83455726
I chuckled.
>>
>>83455547
karnak isnt unbeatable and never has been, especially when the guys hes facing has AOE attacks that cant really be dodged.
>>
>>83455166
I'm so glad Karnak gets his shit pushed in here lol he was quickly becoming irritatingly OP due to his shitty solo run.

Is that actually Tony though? Seems uncharacteristically competent + the paintjob looks paranatural
>>
>>83456572
There's not a single white male on Caps team in this pic. Closest thing is Vision, a fucking android.
But no, yeah, we're over-represented.
>>
>>83457382
I assume that is the stealth Armor that is mentioned on the page where Tony finds out about Rhodey.

>becoming irritatingly OP
He was only killing regular dudes and he was getting kicked around last chapter. It's not like he gained a ridiculous new power.
>>
Is this Tony's first all black suit?
>>
>>83457382
>Is that actually Tony though? Seems uncharacteristically competent + the paintjob looks paranatural

His nigga died. He's in the zone for now. No games.
>>
>>83457426
Yeah i get that that's what this particular artist engineered so that they could convey a certain message; but there are plenty of white males on her side (including FUCKING SPIDERMAN)and noone reads this fucking book so don't worry about it
>>
>>83457426
this doesnt disprove that you're over represented you chucklefuck.

especially when Johhny Storm is still right there.
>>
>>83455726
>Not offering Tony a large bottle of Jack Daniels and telling him another bottle will be given if he forgets about the whole ordeal?

C'mon Anon. Tony might be a sexy addict, but his Alcoholism is way worse.
>>
I'm still mad about Black Bolt not straight up destroying the other planet in that New Avengers arc.
>>
>>83458061
There could only be one scapegoat and he had to be on the Illuminati's side for the T'challa thing. It seemed off that he would try to kill Max with no fuss since he won't punish him for shit or let anyone else do it.
>>
>>83456572
The program doesn't have to expect it, a computer is fast enough to react to any actual movements Karnak makes in real time, it doesn't need to predict.
>>
>>83455166
Iso you could have stopped this
>>
>>83455138
Whatever happened to black bolt anyways?

Know pretty much nothing about the in humans except for that I hate Ulysses.

But black bolt always seemed really cool and I always meant to read more of him
>>
>>83455166
Man Kanak got the fucking shaft from Bendis.

One minute hes screaming at a frequency that causes hundreds of peoples heads to explode. Now in this he got knocked out in 1 hit by Iron Man.
>>
>>83459792
He lost his spot as king for because he abandoned the throne. Medusa divorced and exiled him. He know runs a bar in new york.
>>
>>83459846
>builds a dyson sphere to power a superlaser
>taps into the gravity of other planets for power
>knows nothing about magic but makes magitech weapons that challenge Mjolnir-equivalents
>makes armor that he stores inside his bones
>made a gun that fractured a cosmic force of life and rebirth
And you're surprised Kung Fu Man can't hang with the Iron Avenger? Fuck outta here.
>>
>>83459756
That is a good point. ISO should be able to just cause his army to pop off.

But again, Bendis. The way he writes the Inhumans in issue 1 makes me think he doesn't know any of their personalities.
>>
You put the Uncanny Inhumans #11 unlettered colored pages in the wrong order anon.

Inked by Andy Owens
>>
>>83462829
I only posted the one since the other is just Medusa standing
>>
This whole mess is going to end with Black Bolt coming back in and restoring order, right? Clearly the Inhumans are useless without him.
>>
>>83463079
Maximus is going to take over
>>
>>83463079

No, it's going to end up like the tenth season of Dallas.
>>
>>83463175
and NTR away Medusa via mind control, again,
>>
>>83455429
Technically he's just doing the same thing he and Steve did back in AvsX but with Inhumans instead of Mutants. But at least in AvsX there was the threat of a giant space bird traveling to the planet Earth and zeroing in on the most prominent Red Headed Mutie Girl. Now Tony's just doing it cause "Muh Rhodey". So in a way, he is kind of pulling a Cyclops.
>>
>>83460667
It's Bendis, he doesn't know anyone's personality
>>
File: 1440739948322.jpg (12 KB, 203x199) Image search: [Google]
1440739948322.jpg
12 KB, 203x199
>>83455138
>>83455166
The filenames are better than the actual pics.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.