[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a bobby starts a race war episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 10
File: tumblr_m6oe8fie111r2g7mto3_1280.png (725 KB, 742x570) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6oe8fie111r2g7mto3_1280.png
725 KB, 742x570
>It's a bobby starts a race war episode
>>
>>83446855
when did he ever do that?
>>
File: Bobby Did it All for Hank.jpg (57 KB, 492x550) Image search: [Google]
Bobby Did it All for Hank.jpg
57 KB, 492x550
>>
>>83447112
When he decided to not be right
>>
I feel like I am in the minority by not liking Bobby/Bobby's classmates episodes.

I would much rather watch Hank/Hank's friends episodes
>>
File: 1360314936057s.jpg (9 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1360314936057s.jpg
9 KB, 200x194
>It's a Homer has to kill his only son by fisting his throat episode
>>
>>83447145
>when you nut so hard it goes across the country and brings down a building.
>>
>>83447176
I only really like Bobby episodes when they write him as a realistic weird kid/teenager and not when he's portrayed like he's mentally 7 or something.

Sometimes they go way overboard with the "that boy ain't right" shit and it just gets annoying.
>>
File: Bobby - Plastic White Female.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Bobby - Plastic White Female.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>>
File: Hail Charcoal.jpg (34 KB, 960x538) Image search: [Google]
Hail Charcoal.jpg
34 KB, 960x538
>>83446855
>>
File: robinfu.jpg (129 KB, 382x444) Image search: [Google]
robinfu.jpg
129 KB, 382x444
>It's batman fucks his underaged step-son robin episode
>>
>>83447271
To you, what would be examples of both? I haven't watched a full episode in years and am considering a partial rewatch
>>
File: James_Gordon.jpg (29 KB, 796x595) Image search: [Google]
James_Gordon.jpg
29 KB, 796x595
>>83447362
Robin can get all homo with his teenage buddies we need to focus on raping the joker batman.
>>
>>83447315

>That Bort doll on the left
>>
>>83447399
One that feels "realistic" to me is The Son That Got Away, with Bobby and his friends running off to the teen sex caves and getting lost there. He's portrayed as being sort of clueless about sex/innuendo but still has a crush on Connie and wants to impress her, and so when it looks like she's interested in Joseph he freaks out. All the kids feel pretty real in that one.

Also it's just a subplot, but I like how, in the episode where Bill dresses up as Santa (Twas the Nut Before Christmas), Bobby and the kids are complaining about their parents treating them like babies and so buy beer and get drunk in Bill's Santa village. I guess I like the ones where they're experimenting with more teenage/adult things.

One where he feels too young is the one with that scout leader who thinks camp should be safe or whatever. He's totally into pretending he's camping while sitting a library and it just seems kind of lame. I think he acts "youngest" in more episodes that aren't centered on him than those that are, like the racist dog episode where he's playing with dolls and talking in a baby voice or whatever.

Not saying that kind of thing can't be funny, but when it's done too often it feels kind of grating. I actually haven't seen it in a while either so these may not be the best examples.
>>
>>
File: team fortress 2.webm (502 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
team fortress 2.webm
502 KB, 720x480
>it's a team fortress 2 episode
>>
File: DINO.jpg (538 KB, 1991x872) Image search: [Google]
DINO.jpg
538 KB, 1991x872
>It's a Tiana gets fat episode
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.