[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jubilee and Betsy had to demand costumes for apocalypse.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-06-03-09-31-08.png (465 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-03-09-31-08.png
465 KB, 1440x2560
Jubilee and Betsy had to demand costumes for apocalypse.
>>
>>83442497
Yet they cut her scenes anyway

Dammit Singer
>>
>>83442546
She said she hopes fan demand gives her a bigger part in the next film like how everyone wanted more Evan peters. She also said if a TV or next flix series gets made she would be 100% down to play Jubilee on TV

Not sure if she gets the character though. She wants in the film enough to see if she had a grip like storm did in that one scene or how the kids who played Scott and Kurt had the body language down. She also thinks Jubilee is smart
>>
>>83442546
Mall cut when?
>>
>Jubilee TV show when?
>>
>>83442497
Shoulda got a goddamn haircut.
>>
>>83443114
New Mutants/X-Men Academy TV Show when?

>Jubilee
>Rahne
>Danni
>Negasonic
>Magik

I WANT MY MUTANT CUTIES
>>
>>83443200
Yeah I fucking know. 3 identifiers for Jubilee are the pixie cut, yellow jacket, and pink shades. And yeah i know she grew her hair out during gen x and hasn't always worn the coat. But it's like how when someone does art of kitty they always include Lockheed.

>>83443203
No M good choice, Fuck her. Other additions that would be cool would be apocalypse storm, x23, and pixie
>>
>tfw No Jubilee gf
>>
>>83443273

I can take or leave the pixie cut. Yellow jackets and pink shades doe
>>
>>83443662
>I can take or leave the pixie cut.
Get out.
>>
>>83443662
Please go and stay go
>>
>>83442641
>like how everyone wanted more Evan peters
Evan Peters actually did shit to warrant more demand.
Jubilee had as many scenes and importance as the basketball court.
>>
>>83444457
Yeah but Evan is a good actor who played a character that no one liked from the comics and had a cool scene

Where as Lana is cute and is playing a beloved character who is also cute
>>
>>83443203
Next Deadpool all mutie cuties on his cross country tour.
>>
>>83444531
But Jubilee, nega Sonic, and Magik are virgins anon.
>>
>>83442641
Jubilee is smart but still an 80s kid so an airhead nonetheless.
>>
>>83444568
It's canon that she can't do math at all and is only gets Cs and Ds In school.

Also I am fucking amazed that my phone tried to autocorrect cs to Csonka
>>
>>83442641
>She also thinks Jubilee is smart
She ain't book smart but she can be sneaky.
>>
>>83444601
That's because she has dyscalculia, not because she isn't smart.
>>
>>83444681
Part of that might be due to the fact that she used to be what I can best describe as a psychic/tech chameleon. You couldn't find her via those methods unless you're specifically looking for or targeting her.
>>
>>83444734
She is shit at all her subjects.

>>83444681
She is good at being a child soldier and team leader in the same way Scott can do that, trig, and then is retarded at everything else.

Not saying Jubilee isn't a fun character, but she is never the smartest one in the room. She even has trouble articulating herself at times. Which is fine, it gets pretty fucking Stupid how every comic character is at genius
>>
>>83444848
When did they drop that?
>>
>>83445590
No idea specifically when. Mutant side powers/abilities get forgotten constantly by writers.
I might have phrased it badly so I'll try to give a better example to clarify a little before misinformation spreads.

We all know BendisJean reads the minds of everyone constantly since she loves to infringe on people's privacy and such.

If early 90's Jubilee had been in the same room then BendisJean would not notice Jubilee was in the room using her abilities until she saw her or specifically started searching for minds to violate.
The same idea would apply to technological searches.
>>
>>83445783
Yeah I know, when she first appears in uncanny Betsy doesn't notice her
>>
>>83443662
Goooo
>>
>>83442497
>pretty authentic
Outside of a yellow jacket (and not even the right kind of yellow jacket) there's nothing authentic about it. If you're going to half-ass it don't even bother. Psylocke's is a lot more in line with the classic costume.

>>83444681
Yeah, she's not educated but she has a lot of street smarts and isn't a dummy.
>>
>Accurate costumes
>Speaking lines

pick one
>>
>>83447133
I'm pretty sure they just let the cast pick out their costumes and that Lana has only read the issue where Jubilee appears and one other issue and then watched some of the 92 Cartoon.

She is way too young to have seen the 92 cartoon. Where as the guy who plays chuck based his entire roll on the 92 cartoon
>>
>>83442546
She has more scenes in a cut released in some East Asian countries.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.