[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is this, /co/? If this is supposed to be the DCEU's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
Who is this, /co/?

If this is supposed to be the DCEU's Barbara Gordon, i can't say i'm too happy about the blond hair.
You'd think that after the whole Batman & Robin drama, the first thing they would do in bringing the character back on the silver screen is give her the right hair color...

I wouldn't be surprised if Jenna Malone isn't playing Barbara Gordon at all but just some random Metropolis girl working for the daily planet...
>>
They already confirmed Malone was Babs on a survey.
>>
File: Come On OP.jpg (95 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Come On OP.jpg
95 KB, 900x600
>>83423922
>>
I thought it was a wig
>>
>>83423965

Where Who and When?
>>
>>83423965
No they didnt. That was stupid rumor bs that no one ever confirmed. Shes Cat Grant.
>>
>>83423996
It was a WB survey. We had threads when it happened months ago.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
Just dye her hair black and we can be on our way to get Livewire as a future villain.
>>
>>83423965
>>83423996
>>83424029
That was a Reddit fake, I think.
>>
File: it's not true it's impossible.jpg (117 KB, 438x341) Image search: [Google]
it's not true it's impossible.jpg
117 KB, 438x341
Felicity Smoak
>>
>>83423922
>>83423988
Was so hyped for her being Carrie OR Barbara didn't care much which. Upset she ends up cut anyway...turns out neither was in it at all from the beginning. I almost feel like he's fucking with me personally.
>>
>>83424220
T H I S
H
I
S

I work for WB. I can confirm
>>
>>83424220
>>83424256
Nobody is rolling with your wannabe DCEU Felicity meme, faggot.
>>
>>83424371
Just wait and see.
>>
>>83423922
What a stupid thing to bitch about.
>>
>>83423965
yeah and Dan Amboyer is totally Hal Jordan
>>
Zack Snyder himself already said she wasn't playing Batgirl. People still thought she could have played Oracle, but now that she's shown to be blond, i doubt she's Barbara Gordon.
>>
File: Julia_Batelaan_013_Middel.jpg (2 MB, 3744x4798) Image search: [Google]
Julia_Batelaan_013_Middel.jpg
2 MB, 3744x4798
The pros about this is that it leaves the door wide open for another actress to take on the role of Barbara Gordon in The Batman, or Justice League.
>>
File: jena-malone-red-hair-instagram.png (608 KB, 609x608) Image search: [Google]
jena-malone-red-hair-instagram.png
608 KB, 609x608
>>83423922
>can't say i'm too happy about the blond hair.

>https://www.instagram.com/p/tt1ciWohQc/

What was all pic related about earlier then?
Articles said it was for Batman v Superman
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.