[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously though, what did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: vlcsnap-2016-05-28-05h51m51s078.png (178 KB, 624x272) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-05-28-05h51m51s078.png
178 KB, 624x272
Seriously though, what did he mean by this?
>>
He said that while looking at Jean Grey as Phoenix so I'm guessing it's some comic thing where Jean Grey has some kind of significance to him. Maybe she's the most powerful mutant ever according to prophecy or something.
>>
>>83407373
He had a special plan for this world
>>
How does Apocalypse know about the Phoenix Force?
>>
>>83408160
Because it's always passing over earth looking for some new redhead to possess. He's seen it before.
>>
>>83407373
That he's not needed after all. His vision of the strongest laying waste to the meek and ruling in their stead will come to pass without him.
>>
>>83407373
He recognised the Phoenix and realised he wasnt "the strongest the cleanse the world" but she was.
>>
This bit was actually cool.

The chance that we might actually get Singer's original pitch for Phoenix is worth a billion bland movies like this one
>>
>>83408369
Singer is leaving the X-Men franchise.
>>
>>83407373
It's the literal translation of the word apocalypse.
>>
>>83407373

>mfw someone else is the rocks of the eternal shore
>>
>>83408051
>your plan is a mistake, he repeated
>this world is a mistake, I replied
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.