[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kill Six Billion Demons KSBD K6BD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 26
File: WON87.jpg (977 KB, 950x1229) Image search: [Google]
WON87.jpg
977 KB, 950x1229
Poor little Queen Mottom. She's a victim.
>>
>>83303813
Something about her being in such a young form make her story a lot more horrific. I wonder if she did that on purpose.
>>
>>83303841
Probably. I wonder what he's going to be like now that we go to meet him.
>>
>>83303887

Hopefully dead or some variation thereof. Would be a nice dramatic sting moment.
>>
EXCITEMENT
>>
>>83303813
Okay so you were raped by a king probably centuries ago... you're still a fucking shitehead though.
>>
>>83304119
You're a sexist idiot. She's clearly just been acting like this to try to repress her own self-loathing from her violent rape.

I mean, come on /co/. Get some empathy.
>>
>>83304202
She turned a guy into a torture tree just a couple of pages ago. I don't care how many times you were raped that shit ain't cool.
>>
>>83304119
Obviously. It does provide more layers to her shitehead-ery though.

>>83304202
Abuse victims becoming abusers is a known, awful thing. Doesn't make her world harvest right. Best case scenario this is her projecting power to prevent further conflict and protect herself from people, attacking fist as a mechanism for dealing with being taught early in life if you don't strike first and strike hard the world will turn you into an object.
>>
>>83304202
This guy was being sarcastic, people
>>
>>83304238

Has she actually been portrayed as trying to defend her rapacious world domination? It looks more like she's trying to explain how she became the person she is now.
>>
File: thinking.png (76 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
76 KB, 480x280
>>83304292
No, she hasn't. Nice catch.
>>
>>83304292
She doesn't have to. The Demiurges are comfy in their domains and they go unchallenged. UNTIL TODAY
>>
File: 1345101159457.jpg (11 KB, 328x277) Image search: [Google]
1345101159457.jpg
11 KB, 328x277
>>83304230
>I don't care how many times you were raped

You're an utterly disgusting person and I hope someone close to you is raped so you know the pain of it.
>>
This doesn't really hold up what with you literally murdering people to prolong your infinite life IMO
>>
>>83303813
Can't wait to see what happened with Hastet Om. Maybe he's been raped non stop for centuries
>>
>>83304366
Someone hurting you isn't a free pass to hurt others.
>>
HERE WE ARE
BORN TO BE QUEENS
>>
>>83304385
Raping a woman is completely different than merely "hurting" someone.

And really, she didn't kill anyone.
>>
>>83304404
Ok now I know you're baiting. Haha jokes on me.
>>
File: le bron face.png (433 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
le bron face.png
433 KB, 800x900
>>83304404
>And really, she didn't kill anyone
>>
>>83304366
You didn't read the rest of it, he's no matter how much you were raped/hurt/ripped apart millions of times over thousands of years, you shouldn't do it to other people, passing that pain on to other people
>>
File: 1401413964235.jpg (1 MB, 2249x1771) Image search: [Google]
1401413964235.jpg
1 MB, 2249x1771
>>83303813
I like how she's not defending herself or telling a sob story for empathy, just understanding how experience shapes us into who we are, fate sculpts and the stone can do naught but accept its given form
If allison accepts this derminalistic view of the universe and the cage of fate or spurns it is up to her, if anything it shows mottom as sad and concited at her own unchanging nature much like Loki in journey into mystery if you've ever read it.

I would a malovent god queen tho, I want to mottom mottoms bottom
>>
>>83304267
Don't speak for me.
She's a piece of shit that conquers worlds and murders people that don't kiss her ass, not everybody with a sob story deserves sympathy.
>>
>>83304421
>HAHA RAPE IS FUNNY

No, fuck you. I'm dead serious.

Rape is perhaps the worst thing that could ever happen to a woman. Death at least ends.
>>
>>83304488
Alright, man. You can stop now.
>>
I WAS RAPED
>>
File: what a tool.jpg (40 KB, 717x638) Image search: [Google]
what a tool.jpg
40 KB, 717x638
>>83304622
time and place man, time and place. Most powerful tool you've got is the ability to close the tab and walk away from shit that's bothering you.
>>
>>83304622
I was raped once too but I turned it around on him.
>>
Young Allison is qt
>>
>>83304670
You raped him back? Good on you
>>
she's still a ho
>>
cool motive still murder lol
>>
>I was raped, that's why I rape worlds apart and eat them!

I'd still a Mottom
>>
>WOE IS ME
>why>
>MY HAIR IS SO HOT IM OBJECTIFIED
>I'LL BLEED ALL MY WORLDS DRY

if abadon is trying to make her sympathetic it's absolutely not working
>>
>>83304470
Yeah this. She's just explaining to Allison how stuff happens. People are going to see it differently though.
>>
>>83304805
I'm pretty sure she thinks she's sounding sympathetic at least
>>
I feel like the next page is going to be Mottom explaining that her ex-husband was kind of right, and that it was just a matter of her being stronger than him that put her in the right.

The whole social darwinism angle seems to be a consistent enough part of her character that her plainly whining about this seems to be odd. Or maybe she's just a hypocritical madwoman who's drunk on godlike-powers that'd be best bestowed somewhere else. I'm just almost rooting for the angels here I admit.
>>
>>83303841
Obviuously, as she said that she wasn't much older than how she looks right now.
>>
>>83304831
I really like it however, and abbadon is clearly a talented writer, just wish people weren't so jaded and expect it to be a shallow "we are alike you and me" arsepull to make an evil chacter seem conflicted.
>>
>>83304361
>The Demiurges are comfy in their domains and they go unchallenged. UNTIL TODAY

I think Allison is challenging Mottom plenty. She's not exactly asking easy questions, and she HAS seen the poor widdle victim horribly murder two guys who brought her thousands of the skulls she starved to death.

Not much sympathy to be had here.
>>
>>83303813
she honestly is so fucking hot though
>>
You know what would be badass?

If Allison talked Mottom into being a good guy. Just confronted her straight-out with the fact that she doesn't HAVE to be a terrible shit.

Wouldn't that be a kick in the head? Suddenly Allison has a Demiurge patron and mentor to teach her, and Mottom gets to be the 'power behind the throne' of the terrible power she is afraid to touch directly.

Hell, that actually kinda makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>83304202
>777,777 universes of genocide, slavery, death, and war
>I was raped so its ok

Yah... no
>>
>>83305264
>she honestly is so fucking hot though

I don't know what's hotter.

Her appearance, which was beautiful enough to seduce a God Emperor.

Or her mind, which was sharp enough to overthrow him and take his power.
>>
>>83305336
Rape is always a shit motivation for characters. Worst trope ever.
>>
>>83305336
She didn't do most of the conquering though. And all the universes weren't conquered.
>>
>>83305328
That wouldn't happen. Why would it? Why would she stop doing what she's doing now and do something difficult that will upset the balance? When you've been doing this shit for thousands of years you won't be swayed by a little girl.
>>
>>83305336
Actually, it's 111,111 universes of over-harvested, barren, picked clean worlds in Mother Om's case.

The other six are responsible for the other 666,666.
>>
>>83304476
That was my post asshole, and I was being sarcastic.
>>
>>83305328
It would be more badass if Allison ate her.
>>
>>83305547
Get your fetishes outta here
>>
>>83303813
>Poor little Queen Mottom. She's a victim.

If anything her backstory makes her more of a cunt that deserves to be murdered horribly. Rape is too good for her. Torture Tree is too good for her. Weird, Ironic, Punishment is too good for her.

She was treated like a cunt, she became a cunt and now even though she could stop being a cunt at any moment- she continues to be a cunt.
>>
>>83305747
>She was treated like a cunt, she became a cunt and now even though she could stop being a cunt at any moment- she continues to be a cunt.
I'm not gonna defend her here, it's obvious she deserves a very painful and protracted death, but like the entire point of her speech is that she can't stop. She's too far gone, a prisoner of her environment and her mind.

The thing /co/ forgets is that being sympathetic and being a total monster worthy of a painful death aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>83305928
She also says that girls are horribly objectified and prisoners of their sexuality.
I wonder if the author even intended her to be wrong about that.

The way I see it what happened to her wasn't even that bad. Yeah she had no agency but she went from rotting in the mud to being a loved and powerful queen, many would kill for that, but she just gets bitter about it and tortures and exploits people, whining about being a jewel.
>>
>>83303813
Okay, I think I get where this is going.

Mottom had to seize power to escape her God-Emperor-Husband-Kidnapper. By usurping the throne she assumed the responsibilities of royalty. But she doesn't care about being a responsible queen, she just wants to party free like the debauched madwoman she is.
>>
>>83306002
>The way I see it what happened to her wasn't even that bad.
>Rape and forced marriage is okay if your rapist is rich.

Dude come on.
>>
>>83306306
>Dude come on.

Not the same Anon, but, dude- you come on.

Don't over simplify his argument; you know what he meant.

The white-haired cunt is a QUEEN, an IMMORTAL, ETERNALLY YOUTHFUL Queen of a small portion of the universe: worlds live and die under her beck and call a long with the millions and billions of people living on them.

How many people do you think died just so she could have her stupid little dinner party?

All this at the cost of martial rape? Many people would consider this a paltry payment- cheap, inexpensive, a PITTANCE to some.

She only thinks she's been cheated because her position of power has given her context and PRIDE.
Even as this fancy dinner is going on the waitresses and maidens who are serving at the ball: captured, enthralled, beaten and broken in like work animals so they can shut up and look good to serve at some dinner party in the court of the queen who turned their world into a mud world.

She's a disgusting creature who's anger isn't justified in the slightest.
But on a personal note: real people are like that, they lose sight of themselves, what's important, etc and they make up reasons for why they're owed things.

She's a believable cunt for what it's worth.
>>
File: 1460832653705.jpg (49 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
1460832653705.jpg
49 KB, 638x479
>>83306306
Are you really sympathetic to anything that has been raped yet is a cruel prideful god? They are demons you're just sad because you've programmed yourself into that state.

>Duke turned into a tree when trying to avenge his starving people but goddess was raped into power it's ok that guy had it coming.
>>
>>83303813
While I do love me some backstory, we were promised angel kung fu soon. What's the deal Abba?
>>
>>83306395
Yes, she's a horrible monster who deserves to die.

That doesn't make what happened to her "not that bad"

You can't smooth over trauma by throwing shiny things at it. It doesn't work that way. It has never worked that way.

This isn't a fucking business transaction. She didn't ask to be made a god-empress in return for her getting raped, nor was she offered it. She was fucked up, plain and simple. The fact that's she has no right to fuck up other people in turn, and that Alison or Juggernaut or White Chain sticking something pointy in her at the end of this run will be enjoyable as hell, doesn't make her fucking up any less real or bad.
>>
>>83306452
>Are you really sympathetic to anything that has been raped yet is a cruel prideful god? They are demons you're just sad because you've programmed yourself into that state.
I'm not sympathetic to what she is or is doing. I am sympathetic to what's been done to her.

You can do both.
>>
>>83306610
In the end it's KILL 6 billion demons.

So what's it is it going to be if you were in the MC shoes?
>>
>>83303813
I want to leak those royal chocolate feet
>>
>>83304382
Commissioner Gordon, you're going too far. This isn't even the DC universe anymore!
>>
>>83304470
That's what people like me have been saying in the past few updates with Mottom. But where before we would only have people who couldn't understand that the "reason" why she is who she is, is not equivalent to an "excuse" for why she acts that way, we now have fucktards who'll be giving her a free pass because she was an oh so oppressed woman. There's no peace left here for contemplation and understanding; there can only be arguments between idiots now.
>>
File: WoN 4-77.jpg (960 KB, 950x1229) Image search: [Google]
WoN 4-77.jpg
960 KB, 950x1229
>>83307042
And, well, as long as I'm here: This page is pretty much what the current page is linking to.

She's not giving excuses. She's just telling the facts as is. Getting raeeeeped wasn't the be-all, end-all cause to her becoming a monster. It was just one step among the many others that would transform her into the tyrant she is now. And she's very well aware of what she's become.
>>
>>83307042
This is what happens when rape is used as a backstory nowadays.
>>
So... what I'm getting here is that Motton didn't do much conquering herself. She just slept her way to the top. I was hoping she'd be a badass she-Genghis but I guess there's still the other six.
>>
>>83307161
Abbadon has said that would be case with the demiurges, not just the seven. Not all got their power through might, some inherited it or stole it. All methods are equally valid though
>>
>>83307161
Nah, this happened BEFORE the war. During the time the Demiurges were conquering and "enlightening" the many universes on Throne. The new blood Demiurges, like Loliom here and the rest of the Seven, either inherited or stole the power of the old guard. Either way, they were still accepted among the rest of Demiurge society. Then Zoss disappeared and the war broke between all Demiurges shortly afterward in which Om and the others came out the victors.

Apparently, they're not even as strong as the old guard were. So I'd wager that time and luxury were the cause for their downfall to the new Demiurges.
>>
>>83307161
She doesn't look like a warrior who'll conquer everything with brute force.

But she is really interesting as a character. She has everything she wants, rules over countless worlds and disposes of riches and persons in any way she wants. Yet, he thinks of herself as a prisoner, she remembers where she comes from and what happened to her. I thought she would be more of a plain villain, but she keeps on blurring the boundaries, just like a "godlike" (or coming close to that status) being should.
>>
File: KSBD 3-48.jpg (815 KB, 850x1095) Image search: [Google]
KSBD 3-48.jpg
815 KB, 850x1095
>>83307161
>She just slept her way to the top
Wait. What did you know of Mottom beforehand? I took it for granted that she had taken her key away from her husband.

>>83307277
>She doesn't look like a warrior who'll conquer everything with brute force.
Well. That's because she's not in armor. And she apparently used a whip?
>>
>>83307042
>>83307155
Yeah, in that context it does make sense. She never wanted any part in it and certainly not by grace of why she got the role, but here she is, at the top of the world, keeping a system churning she only formally controls, in spite of her immense personal powers.
>>
It's nice to know the villains had a life before, but that shit must be like 50 millions years old no? I always though the whole king decay/corruption things to have taken a "forever" on its own.
>>
>>83307395
Never wanted part in what exactly?

What system are you talking about that she's only "formally" in control of?
>>
>>83304366
don´t you put that evil on me! don´t you put that evil in us!!
>>
>>83307433
>Never wanted part in what exactly?
She never asked to be picked by the former key's holder, she certainly did not want to be made his consort because she's blonde and she prolly much didn't have the power to stand up to the other six or to whichever majority created the pact of the seven.
>>
>>83305336
>I was raped so its ok
Where are people even reading this?
>>
>>83307499
I think it's
>I have reservations about my forced marriage = rapes
>>
>>83307488
>She never asked to be picked by the former key's holder
>she certainly did not want to be made his consort because she's blonde
Yes. Probably.

>she prolly much didn't have the power to stand up to the other six or to whichever majority created the pact of the seven.
Factually wrong.

You also didn't answer
>What system are you talking about that she's only "formally" in control of?
What system is this? And why is she only "formally" in control?
>>
>>83303813
>in before she eats some people or something else horrifying
>>
>>83307499
>>83307528
Getting raped probably wasn't even the only reason why she is what she's now. And it most certainly wasn't only because others hurt her. What happened to her, how she chose to act, and what came of her own actions all shaped her into who she is today. That's what's called 'fate'; that the person she is now is the only person she could have ever become. Not just because of what happened to her, but who she is fundamentally as a person. A kind, enduring soul absolutely full of virtue could have lived her life better, more kindly and with more grace. Perhaps. But she's no enlightened one in the makings. She was just an ordinary person with her own virtues and vices.
>>
How we know that Mottom isn't lying to Alyisun to manipulate her?
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 500x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 500x1000
>>83305547
>/smtg/ was here

Yes, it would be
>>
>>83307594
Well. There's the quote.
>"Hastet Om. A man who picks his wives as though selecting beautiful flowers from a field. And he rips their petals off just as fast." - Au Vam
That isn't to say Mottom's husband treated her cruelly, though. It's just that he was a pedo and had her immediately. And Mottom had to have sex with someone she didn't love. How she was treated, though, hasn't been mentioned. When Abbadon talked about the relationships the Seven had, he only singled out Jadis as the one to have a 'cold relationship' with her parents. So it seems to me that Mottom may have lived very luxuriously, if insignificant in the grand scheme of court life.
>>
>>83307594
She doesn't need to. She could probably just take the key by force is she wanted to. But she sees her young self in that poor little blondie. If anything she's not even looking for excuses, she is just handing out advice. I also get the feeling that she hangs out with Ali because for once she met someone who's on an even ground with her and who doesn't seek to kill or cheat her.
>>
>>83307660
Oh, that said, Mottom's life was apparently "solitary and tragic". So yeah, she probably lived like one of those 60's housewives in America who never had any friends or contact with other people up close.
>>
>>83307660
>>83307674
Well she was kinda like a trophy wife from what she has to say about it. And just like what she does now, she might have got everything she wanted but the freedom from power and fate.
>>
>>83307662
> for once she met someone who's on an even ground with her

Isn't the key in Alison's head superior to the one on Mottom's. It's the Master Key. Zoss' one
>>
>>83307582
>>83307528
But she never make the rape a point, and even less an excuse for what she does. So the "it's ok" is just retards getting angry at their own fanfics.
>>
>>83307738
Keep in mind that her current 'prison' is not being imposed on her by others, but one she has constructed herself. As far as we can observe it, at any rate. She can rule however she wishes; Incubus, for example, just ravages worlds and gives some benefits to his favorite warlords. Solomon David? Rules his universes with an iron fist. No one can stop Mottom from ruling however she wishes; she could have every king and queen at the ball killed on a whim and crush any resistance that shows up against her easily. Hell, she did the same with all the royalty on the world her palace is currently hovering over.

This all loops back to what she said of fate warping her into something beyond her past self's recognition and how much she hates it. People who repeat self-destructive acts exist in real life too. Some of them perfectly conscious of what they're doing wrong, but unable to get over it because of some fundamental defect in their selves that prevent them from changing.
>>
>>83307788
That's what I'm saying here
>>83307042
There were already people angry at Mottom's attitude on this page here
>>83307155
of being railroaded by fate and taking that as an excuse, a pardon, for everything she's doing. Some people just can't get it through their heads that people can have reasons for being bad without trying to rationalize it away.
>>
File: 1462773952683.png (209 KB, 259x386) Image search: [Google]
1462773952683.png
209 KB, 259x386
All these whiteknights and horny tenagers who came out of their holes to defend her after she turned back her youth.

If she would have stayed an old hag noone would talked to her favor.
>>
>>83307857
/co/ is full of horndogs who think with their dicks/vaginas

On an unrelated note, how longs do the anti-age fruit last? She went from adult to old hag earlier, though we don't know how much time passed between
>>
>>83307857
>If she would have stayed an old hag noone would talked to her favor.
I would be saying the same things I'm saying right now. I assume anyone else here who was attracted by their interest in the story would do the same.
>>
>>83307896
The comments section on the site is experiencing a decay as well.
>>
>>83307756
True, though Alison doesn't quite know what to do with hers.

>>83307818
True too, but I was talking about her not being to escape her status as a ruler altogether. I mean, she'd have to die for that, and ever since she got into that pact with the others, she just can't escape it. But she seems to rule the way she wants already, though there's probably no good way of ruling, even she wanted to.
>>
>>83307948
Popularity increases the fanbase, and increasing the fanbase brings some obnoxious people along with the good ones. Abbadon is cool though, he listens to fanbase everywhere and not just the comment section
>>
>>83307975
>though there's probably no good way of ruling
Probably. I mean, more benevolent Demiurges in the past probably had their keys stolen from people they didn't expect it from. The HUNGER to rule exists everywhere. Don't want to allow any weakness for someone to try and usurp her, after all.
>>
>>83307857
>defend her
dunno, I feel like people reading "rape" and suddenly shitting insult all over the place are pretty bad and should definitely be reminded that they are, at best, morons.
>>
File: 1367937997042.gif (669 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1367937997042.gif
669 KB, 500x313
>>83303813
This is really cool webcomic and thank you for making this thread so I could discover it.

I'm going to pause at 3-42 because I'm too hungover to fully take in everything that's going on so far.
>>
File: lazengann.gif (496 KB, 380x214) Image search: [Google]
lazengann.gif
496 KB, 380x214
Crossing my fingers for Mottom to show up in the final confrontation to assist Alice-UN.
>>
>>83304202
>lol i was raped so let me take food from people and destroy the land under me cause if i have too suffer then we all should.

even if she was raped by someone it does not give her the right to destroy poor peoples lives (take food, no education, people live on shit land) in order for her to feel good about herself
>>
>>83304470
That looks like Dante though.
>>
>>83306002
She had a family and ambitions dude. She was like 13-14. Are you dense?
>>
>>83308632
>Alice-UN

I was wondering, is that what all the other characters think her name is?
When she says Allison they think she is saying Alice-UN.
That's why Zoss calls her Alice because he is being familiar with a subordinate and droppping off formal suffixes.

Doesn't -UN mean that you are either an angel or a servant. Humans and demons were born of YIS.
Does that mean that everybody thinks Allison is a servant?
>>
This is like the outrage over Sansa getting raped off-screen in GoT when every other episode had people getting graphically murdered and tortured horribly and everyone was OK with it.
>>
>>83310541
We're just in a very rape sensitive period. It'll pass and something new will be the hip new social taboo
>>
>>83306870
Kill her of course. Having a sympathetic backstory doesn't justify the cosmic atrocities she's committed.
>>
>>83307857
I guess Abaddon really knows his audience.
>>
File: 1462944649668.png (336 KB, 378x425) Image search: [Google]
1462944649668.png
336 KB, 378x425
>>83308356
You should also read the text bids under the pages for extra lore
>>
File: reaction.jpg (7 KB, 270x187) Image search: [Google]
reaction.jpg
7 KB, 270x187
>>83306587
What's with this idea that forced marriage is this eternally scarring, soul draining thing?
It's not like she was continuously alley raped every week for decades.
Yeah, in the context of everything you see happen and everything people do to each other in this comic it's not that bad. Her suffering in no way stands out, in fact it is ridiculously small.
>>
>>83304366
>Wishing rape on others

Glad you took the moral high ground on this one.
>>
>>83306395
She only got that by probably killing her husband though. She wouldn't have had any power immortality or youth if she didn't seize it.
>>
>>83313644
That would be my point.
Her suffering is small and meaningless because it's painted against the suffering and genocide of trillions, not because "LOL SHE GOT TO BE QUEEN SO IT'S OKAY"
>>
>>83313695
imho her husband is still alive
>>
File: 1446968472560.png (366 KB, 599x512) Image search: [Google]
1446968472560.png
366 KB, 599x512
>>83313644
She grew up as present day indian so she has any right to scourge a seventh of existance, you shitlord!
>>
>>83307594
It would be dumb to set up all this backstory and later have her say "I was lying lol". There's no reason for her to be lying.
>>
>>83307948
I don't really think so. I always thought the RP comments were incredibly cringe-worthy. So regular comments are fine for me.
>>
>>83308868
The way I read Yisun is Yiss OOn kind of. With a softer OO sound. Allison is pronounced Alice un without any oo in there. We don't really know how any names are pronounced. Un doesn't mean you're a servant, it's not even part of any names we've seen like pree or preem so it's probably just nothing.
>>
>>83317513
Nah, they've been bad in a different way the past few updates.

I don't care much for the RP comments either, except for the well-written ones. The ones that are just trying to sound sophisticated and deep? Eye-roll inducing.
>>
File: YISUN.png (264 KB, 320x339) Image search: [Google]
YISUN.png
264 KB, 320x339
>>83317479
But don't forget. In lore the highest form of art practiced by god itself is lying.
>>
>>83304805
>>83307161
>>83308646
>They think she isn't just being manipulative, whether or not the story is even true
>They think she seriously feels bad about anything

k
>>
>>83307161
she became one of the 7 rulers after a huge battle royale between all the demiurges. I think that's indicative that they're all quite capable in fighting for themselves
>>
File: vivec.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
vivec.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
>>83317742
Separated at birth?
>>
>>83306870
>So what's it is it going to be if you were in the MC shoes?

Get busy leaving a path of righteous deaths behind me.

KILL. SIX. BILLION. DEMONS.
>>
>>83308356

It's very very dense. You'll need to read it three or four times to pick up a good sense of things.
>>
>>83315900

>dat cartoon

Ouch!
>>
>>83318171
Allison isn't doing so bad. Only 5,999,999,999 more to go.
>>
So how do you guys think abby'll explain the fruit? I mean we already know she eats them to restore her youth and they're probably made using some arcane and horrible process, but why does she even need them? I mean, with the keys at her disposal shouldn't she be able to make herself young/stop her aging cold? Personally, I want to say that she found out about them/started using them when Hastet was still around because she needed a way to keep herself appealing enough to for him to keep her instead of throwing her away after he was done with her.
>>
>>83318728
She's still at 6,000,000,000 to go; she might have "killed" Vladok but she ended up "creating" Princess.
>>
File: kektus.jpg (35 KB, 428x287) Image search: [Google]
kektus.jpg
35 KB, 428x287
>>83315900
>She grew up as present day Indian
>>
File: 1462738376344.png (161 KB, 271x404) Image search: [Google]
1462738376344.png
161 KB, 271x404
>>83318780
>>83318728
Why are you talking about devils?

I for one believe that it will turn out to be inner demons. All of Throne is a corrupt and rotten hellhole. The Law is broken. There needs to be someone who cleanses the multiverse of its inner demons
>>
>>83318780
The demon she gave birth to and ate.
>>
>>83318857
Metatron pls, we all know you're still salty that a techno-magical PiL Godking whooped the collective asses of the Prime Angels and made you his personal universal PDA, but that was thousands of years ago, you need to move on.
>>
>>83319035
Forgot about that one.
>>
>>83318857
There are no six billion demons to kill. The title is an artifact of the previous version of the comic. Abby has said the more accurate title would be "Kill Seven Black Emperors" but that doesn't roll off the tongue as nicely.
>>
I wonder how many children the demiurges have. I refuse to believe they haven't sired any children in all their years as conquerors
>>
>>83319173
Solomon has or had a family.
>>
>>83319173
More than a few probably, but how many are alive after the conquest of reality is a whole other story

>Jagannoth
Probably a few during his time as a soldier, pre-godhood, with a few more during the Golden Age, but I assume they're long dead and he's been too busy fighting to care to sire more.

>Jadis
Similar to Jagi

>Mottom
Assuming Hastet wanted kids, more than a few, but none after his fall/her ascension

>Incubus
Too many to count unless he's been using contraceptives, though I assume a few of the warlords ravaging his worlds are actually abandoned and unaware bastards

>Gog-Agog
Depends but probably a few as a collective of worms, though their probably not sentient, or the identity/soul of Gog-Agog is passed down through the generations of worms that make her body

>Solomon
A few hundred if he knocked up all his wives, assuming he's the biblical Solomon of his universe, but all are under his strict control

>Mammon
Probably a few before ascension and a few after, though I want to say he stopped so he could more effectively horde his treasure, unless he wanted someone he could control/trust more easily, in which case his fortress could be staffed by nothing but his kids/descendants
>>
more importantly, where is the porn?
>>
>>83320569
In your head. Waiting for your hand to draw it.
>>
>>83307832
I do wonder how Mottom "being a plaything of fate" is going to be treated by the story. If you look into periods like Romanticism or Sturm und Drang, there were definitely times where people genuinely shook off a lot of personal responsibility and control over their own life and instead ascribed their actions to something poetic like fate, the will of god, whatever.

But there's also the possibility that this attitude is going to be met by skepticism. Mottom could be framed as someone denying their own free will to escape responsibility, and painting the world a terrible place so their actions just come off as natural, not intentionally maleficent.

What complicates these two stances is that fate may be a much more tangible thing in the world of K6BD. After all, the heroic archetype in the K6BD RPG is called The Fated, and Alice's circumstance was prophesied - with questionable accuracy, but it may be one of those prophecies that seem incorrect at first glance but end up being completely on point.
>>
>>83320553
I doubt Jagannoth has ever loved anyone or reciprocated a love. He's a true loner.
>>
>>83304366

Getting rape is not an excuse to enslave 1/7 of the universe into starvation on your whim. Remember she was kind literally getting girls as tribune. She is just repeating the abuse she receive on others. She is a monster.
>>
>>83304802

Little Mottom, Radiant Mottom or Crone Mottom?
>>
Got to give it to Hastet Om, he had great taste.
>>
>>83308868
>Allison
I'm speculating that folks in-universe(s) hear it as All-Yis-Un
>>
>>83318857
KSBD is her name . Like Maya's name is 'Murder the Gods and Topple Their Thrones'
>>
>>83321091
Yeah
>>
>>83320971
http://killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/142464418690/excluding-incubus-whos-answer-is-obvious-did
>Only Jagganoth has never felt love of any kind.
;_;
>>
>>83303968
EXPLAIN
>>
>>83304119
>>83304202
im gonna give abbadon some credit and assume hes thinking a bit deeper than that lol
>>
>>83305525
No it wasn't
I posted
>>83304119
You thunder stealing faggot
>>
>>83322461
The comic is getting published by Image. It sounds like someone else did the cover. Maybe Brandon.
>>
File: 1337558786087.png (732 KB, 820x613) Image search: [Google]
1337558786087.png
732 KB, 820x613
Just started reading, I'm just starting Chapter 3, and I'm confused as fuck. Am I stupid, or is this how the book is supposed to be? I'll reread it if the lore is supossed to make sense at this point.
>>
>>83325445
The lore? You mean in the story or below the pages? Stuff below the pages isn't necessary to the plot. If you're confused now just keep reading. Things get explained soon.
>>
>>83307674
>solitary and tragic
Most of the demiurges were unhappy. Because of their strong wants, their inability to be satisfied, they kept on climbing that ladder. That's what made predisposed them to reach Royalty.
>>
>>83318780
Her name didn't fate her to kill more demons than she creates.
>>
>>83313644
>What's with this idea that forced marriage is this eternally scarring, soul draining thing?

Women's privilege.

Women are exempt from the horrors that men suffer from in war and poverty. They are not killed, brutalized or left to die alone because they have inherent value as sexual beings and mothers.

Women are incapable of understanding that their situation (while still fucked up) is massively better than that of men.

They genuinely believe that being raped is worse than being murdered. They genuinely believe that forced marriage is worse than being conscripted into a war.

When Hillary Clinton said that 'women have always been the primary victims of war' not only was she was genuinely serious but the majority of all women agreed with her. In the mind of a woman, having your husband die and being forced to work is worse than actually dying.
>>
>>83326586
>When Hillary Clinton said that 'women have always been the primary victims of war' not only was she was genuinely serious but the majority of all women agreed with her. In the mind of a woman, having your husband die and being forced to work is worse than actually dying.

No you moron. In the minds of women having the enemy army stroll through your village pillaging, raping and killing while your men have been drafted away is worse than actually being drafted away.

You ask any soldier on the planet if they'd rather be in the army fighting or waiting helplessly for the enemy to come to them, they'll pick the army any day.
>>
>>83326586
why do we get these sort of posts every once in a while
the ones that try to be shocking and serious
like they expect their post to be screencapped and shared around on /pol/ or some shitty altright facebook page
>>
>>83327077
>why do we get these sort of posts every once in a while
It's called outrage farming and is a great way to ruin a good thread. Ignore it, don't feed a troll looking to have fun at your expense.
>>
Can't wait for Mottom to psyche her right as Allison starts feeling a twinge of empathy for her.
>>
>>83325445
>Just started reading, I'm just starting Chapter 3
Start from the beginning.

Part of the fun is being confused and trying to orient yourselves. Just like Allison, who's reactions to things is supposed to represent how the readers would respond.

Oh, and be sure to read the comments.
>>
>>83326586
>Women are incapable of understanding that their situation (while still fucked up) is massively better than that of men.

This is uncomfortably close to the truth.

How many women plumbers are there? Not very many.

Why not?

Because being a plumber is disgusting work. It's not glamorous or fun. But somebody has to do it, and it pays well, so men step up and take care of it.

There are a lot of jobs like that.

Women get coddled in society, and that's a fact.

But hey, it's starting to look like a lot of the very worst jobs are gonna get robots doing them as time goes on. So then we'll ALL be coddled.
>>
>>83320553
>>Mottom
>Assuming Hastet wanted kids, more than a few, but none after his fall/her ascension

I wonder....

What would you bet that the big fat chick who's chasing Allison is Mottom's daughter by the Old Demiurge?

What a Tweest!
>>
>>83333394
Could be but I doubt it. I don't think this is a story to have a twist like that. Everyone has their own backstory that doesn't connect with any other.
>>
>>83327077
kill yourself
>>
>>83303813
Wonder if she ended being just like Hastet Om in that she takes anyone she likes as a spouse.
>>
>>83334405
Doesn't look like she cares for anyone. She's probably soured on the whole idea of love. I wonder what Mottom's type would even be.
>>
>>83315125
Its fucking pathetic honestly
I would easily take being raped, as a man or even a woman, if i could have that much power

I would have no regrets, no care for my past or any difficulties i had.

People take rape way too seriously, especially when you consider being murdered is worse yet less braught up in the media.
Rape is, in a way, equivelent to being beaten fiercly. The wounds will heal, and the only thing that will actually be left is the mental distraught that keeps with you afterwards.
But thats the real big meme.
Rape is only as bad as you make it in your head. The more you keep thinking about it, the more you keep puting yourself down, the more you keep the image in your head, the more you you make it a bigger problem then it really is. Men who get raped dont come up very often. Mostly because no one cares, but if people really did care, and make it a big thing, the more men you'd probably see cry about it aswell.

Mottom is just being shown, to not be a pathetic weak minded person. She doesn't care about her rape, she's just a twisted fucked up person.
>>
File: mottom.jpg (86 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
mottom.jpg
86 KB, 500x315
>>83320971
>>83322198
>tfw Jagganoth is the Wilson Fisk of the K6BD Universe

THANK YOU WESLEY

VANESSAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>83334688
>I would easily take being raped, as a man or even a woman, if i could have that much power
Then it wouldn't be rape would it?

Being murdered is way more brought up than rape. What are you talking about.
For that other things you said, that's not how the brain works. You can say "Just don't beat yourself up about it" but it's not going to happen. It's the same thing with depression which rape will probably lead to.
>>
>>83334813
>Then it wouldn't be rape would it?
It would still be rape if i didnt consent to it. What the fuck do think im talking about?

>that's not how the brain works. You can say "Just don't beat yourself up about it" but it's not going to happen. It's the same thing with depression which rape will probably lead to.

Honestly no, even depression can easily be over come with will power. The moment you realise that most depression is just a chemical imbalance of the brain, the easier it becomes to shake off. If the depression is cause by something else then its more serious, and steps leading to resolve it are more complicated

Rape leads to the thought that you are weak, and can easily be overpowered. Which alot of times is what i think most rape victims feel. If you have no control of your thoughts, and if you can't seriosuly forget about, or put past you the trauma you had. Then you are a weak-willed pathetic fool. The more you give into the narative that something like this can't be forgot, or set aside, the more you allow yourself to hold you back. You and any other appeasers are the only people holding you back from continueing your life and puting trauma aside. Its a waste of time, and is simply an emotional response which is not needed in anyones life
>>
>>83335140
You can't say "I'd take rape for power" that means you were willing. You can only say after being raped that it was worth it for the power.

If you have depression the thing you have the least of is will power. If you're raped then you're going to have even less of it afterwards. This is why depression exists. "But no just use will power." I guess nobody thought of that. Depression cured forever.
>>
>>83335216
>You can't say "I'd take rape for power" that means you were willing.
Holy shit, im refering to the her fucking story. The people who comment here saying how bad it is that she was raped. When in the end she took immense power. I am saying it was WORTH getting raped to attain the same position she had. I would have NO regrets.
How was this so hard to get accross to you?

>This is why depression exists. "But no just use will power." I guess nobody thought of that. Depression cured forever.
Well what do you exactly suppose someone was to do with depression? Cry about it and take no step to resolve it because resolving it would require willpower? Depression isnt an easy thing to go through and neither is rape. But to come out of it a better person is just what makes people stronger. Depression exists because it is a state of mind, it is on most occausions a chemical imbalance, It doesnt disapear, but it becomes easier and easier to deal with the more the more willpower you have. And you dont gain any willpower by people telling you how terrible it is to have depression, or by how terrible it was to be raped and how sorry you should feel for yourself. Its fucking pathetic. If the only thing holding you back is some emotional feeling of sorrow or distraught from a past rape then you to blame, because you are weak-minded individual and no one should feel bad for you. and why should no one feel bad for you? because it only makes you weaker
>>
>>83335485
It's not that it was hard to get across it's that you didn't communicate it properly.

The other stuff you're saying doesn't have anything to do with the comic and I'm not going to argue about having depression making you a worthless person or anything.
>>
>>83305328
That's stupid. Mottom knows what she's doing, she's had millennia to figure it out. There's nothing Allison could say that mottom hasn't accounted for, even if Allison wasn't kind of a dumbass. The shoe is obviously going to drop on the next page.
>>
>>83335556
Depression making you a worthless person? When the fuck did i say that? Being pathetic is not being worthless. It just shows that you have more adversity to overcome
>>
>>83305328
Mottom's not out to be a good guy.
Mottom knows Zoss' heir will kill her. At this point she just wants her story told.
>>
>>83320971
>loved anyone or reciprocated a love
You don't need to love to make babies, and I wouldn't be surprised if he did fuck hookers because it was something soldiers of his realm did pre/post-combat, which could mean he has kids. Same thing after ascension; the older, more powerful demiurges would throw women at him as rewards and he'd fuck them as more of a formality, like wearing an ugly sweater you were gifted.
>>
>>83336745
I feel like he wouldn't even want that. No desire to fuck at all.
>>
>>83326586
Your death will be harder on those that love you than it will be for the empty body you leave behind. Being dragged off to your death unwillingly is a terrible thing, but having your beloved son or husband or best friend torn from your arms to be dragged to his death is perhaps just as terrible. Is it "better" to be severed completely and cleanly, or to be left alive with jagged wounds that may never heal? It's unlikely that anyone here is qualified to answer that question, and making judgments on the subject as an outsider is simply vain and callous.
>>
>>83303813
To be fair, treating a beautiful woman like a human being will cause a lot of suffering for a lot of people
>>
>>83303813
>She's a victim.

This is more like how you can't blame Bush junior for his enviromental policy or the housing bubble, because those were all initiatives and laws Clinton left him, but you can and should detain him and send him to the Hague for his war crimes.
>>
>>83334795
Jagganoth has never felt love of any kind. Any kind.

Fisk loves Vanessa and she loves him back. Wesley was also Fisk's friend. Wilson having a traumatic abusive relationship with his father, and being autistic isn't the same. He even killed Urich for messing with his mother, remember?
>>
>>83320829
>If you look into periods like Romanticism or Sturm und Drang, there were definitely times where people genuinely shook off a lot of personal responsibility and control over their own life and instead ascribed their actions to something poetic like fate, the will of god, whatever.

Yeah, Thatcher was one of those people. Man wasn't meant to fight invisible higher powers.
>>
>>83336974
Still think Jagganoth is just a decoy and Incubus is the real dangerous one
>>
>>83337014
Yeah, Incubus sounds like a son of a bitch. I can't wait for Allison to fuck him up.

I really sympathize with Jagganoth. Probably because METATRON LIVES.
>>
>>83337082
>Yeah, Incubus sounds like a son of a bitch. I can't wait for Allison to fuck him.
>>
>>83334688
To be the victim of rape is one of the most damning epiphanies of one's own weakness and vulnerability. Many people can't discard the mental scars that come with such events, even if it would help them, because they've essentially lost their naivete and innocence; everything that comes after a sufficiently traumatising event, the individual's very worldview, is subsequently looked at in the context of the event, and how a re-occurrence might thereafter be avoided.
>>
File: Wahrg.gif (717 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Wahrg.gif
717 KB, 480x270
Rape. Rape. Rape.
Why is everyone talking about rape. This was no Different like >>83315900 said. It was a forced marriage, but on a world that was a shithole where this was probably way the norm.
It's safe to say until she ascended she would have had no other fate then this or exepcted any other.

So maybe we could stop this whole debate now
>>
>>83303922
He's going to be fungus growing on sewage
>>
>>83334688
Spoken like someone who's never actually experienced trauma of any kind in his life.
>>
>>83337082
>>83337122
This whole story started because Allison was trying to lose her virginity, and you guys don't think that the God of Sex isn't the final boss?
Do you even bookend finales?
>>
>>83337805
No I do, that's why I said allison is gonna pop her cherry with him
Let's face it, the way he appeared totally looked like he was dressing himself up as her ideal boyfriend
>>
>>83337460
Being a norm means it was even worse.
>>
>>83334461
Significantly younger women, as evidence by loli-Alice.

What I'm wondering now is what exactly is up with Mottom's husband now that's she's in charge.
>>
>>83338468
>Significantly younger women, as evidence by loli-Alice.
How does that connect? That's a bit of a logical leap, anon.
>>
>>83339679
Everyone's a lesbian in KSBD
>>
>>83339786
Nuh-uh. Incubus definitely isn't a lesbian. And Gog-Agog is worms. Jadis? When was the last time she got any?
>>
>>83318746
>>83307896

Abbaddon says all the seven stopped their aging in different ways, and that some methods were more, uh , "abrasive" or something than others.

>yfw Mottom is actually immortal through other means, but just eats the fruits to look pretty
>>
>>83304202
Your comment raped my opinion anon. I demand reparations
Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.