[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saw someone on Tumblr trying to find out where this image is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 720x1280
Saw someone on Tumblr trying to find out where this image is from

WHAT WE KNOW:
-photo was taken in 1992, possibly around Christmas. movie/show could be from before 1992.
-likely Western animation but could be UK, Russian, or European.
-unknown source, whether it’s a movie, tv show, or commercial.
-most likely a Canadian broadcast.

ELIMINATED SO FAR, IT IS NOT:
-Teen Wolf cartoon
-The Littles-Blackstar
-The Magician’s Hat
-Dreamstone
-Smurfs
-Rock and Rule
-Ferngully
-the Jetsons movie
-Keebler elves
-Black Cauldron
-Flight of Dragons
-the Princess and the Goblin
-Care Bears Nutcracker Suite-Magic Voyage
-Freddie the Frog
-Hans and the Silver Skates
-Nilus and the Sandman
-Rainbow Brite and the Star Stealer
-Herself the Elf
-Elm-chanted Forest
-Magic Riddle-Gremlins
-Lady Lovely Locks
-An American Tail
-Felix the Cat
-Princess Starla
-Star Fairies
-Thumbelina
-the Town Santa Forgot
-the Wish That Changed Christmas
-Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

POSSIBLY BUT UNLIKELY DUE TO STYLE DIFFERENCES:
-Don Bluth
-DiC animation

Any ideas /co/?
>>
>>83265022
its grandma got run over by a reindeer 3 went straight to dvd
>>
File: Fred_Jones.gif (16 KB, 177x407) Image search: [Google]
Fred_Jones.gif
16 KB, 177x407
Well, gang, it looks like we've got another mystery on our hands.
>>
It's probably from some kind of christmas movie.

The real mystery for me is why anybody cares.
>>
>>83265121
Holy shit lad, I understand everyone here hates tumblr but wishing death on the OP over a filename is just stupid. Maybe you should hang yourself
>>
>>83266250
I like you anon.

Your humor emoji worthy.
>>
>>83266250
maybe you should fuck off back to tumblr
>>
File: 1439860426890.png (233 KB, 525x477) Image search: [Google]
1439860426890.png
233 KB, 525x477
>>83265121
>>83266342
>>83266386
>>
File: yup, it's another one of these.jpg (168 KB, 738x714) Image search: [Google]
yup, it's another one of these.jpg
168 KB, 738x714
It's from A Day With Spongebob
>>
>>83265022
>someone on Tumblr
That guy's quest actually started in here or in /wsr/
>>
>>83266460
>>>83266342 (You)
but i wasnt being mean?
>>
File: oh good lord.jpg (2 KB, 125x122) Image search: [Google]
oh good lord.jpg
2 KB, 125x122
>>83266628
>?
>caring about being mean on 4chan

underageb& fuck off to tumblr
>>
>>83265022
You should post the original image. The one zoomed out. Looked like the early 90s
>>
>>83266971
nigga just cause you're anonymous dont mean you gotta be a terrible human being.
>>
>>83267209
so you basically just come here from tumblr to get away with calling people nigga

ok
>>
>>83267433
what makes you think i go to tumblr.

I only go there occasionally for nude girls
>>
could it be Christmas related?
>>
>>83266971
>saving a thumbnail
people like you are what's wrong with this world.
>>
File: neckbeard.png (1002 KB, 655x745) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard.png
1002 KB, 655x745
>>83267910
>>
>>83268000
you managed to fuck up so bad your picture doesnt even have a beard on the neck of the anonman, and still named it "neckbeard.jpg"
>>
>>83265022
I have no clue where it's from so I'll admit upfront I'm useless, but how can anyone know for sure it's absolutely not from that long list of cartoons?

I mean, is everyone really, really sure it's not from some one-off episode they haven't seen in years?

Wouldn't rule out too much too quick, is all I'm saying.
>>
>>83268804
Most of them are pretty obvious & easy to check. I don't know why anyone would even consider Rock & Rule for instance.
I'm with you on stuff like the Keebler Elves though. Has someone really dug through every single Keebler Elves commercial and ruled them all out?
>>
>>83265022
Looks like one of those shitty French/Canadian things, Cinar animation and the like. They produced a ton of really shitty cartoons in the 80s and 90s, a lot of it lost with no trace on the internet. I remember looking for something similar, some half remembered cartoon which terrified me as a kid for some reason, and eventually finding French DVDs but no pictures or video online. A fuzzy picture of a minor character is even less than a half memory. The only way to find it is if someone remembers where it's from.
Anyway here's the site I used to find what I was looking for: http://wiki.lepaysdumanga.fr/accueil
It lists a lot of those old French/Canadian stuff and even has a few tiny pictures. But unless this guy's a main character I don't see much hope to find it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.