[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exactly what part of this are we supposed to disagree with?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 22
File: 1464214489431.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1464214489431.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
Exactly what part of this are we supposed to disagree with?
>>
File: backtopol.png (322 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
backtopol.png
322 KB, 546x700
>>83239816
>>
>>83239993
i also want to know what the reader is supposed to disagree with.

if you know, i would be glad if you told me.
>>
Now I know why Cap went to Hydra

"Hail Hydra!"
>>
>>83239816
The part where he goes islam - strapping suicide vests on rednecks to blow trains.
So the idiotic part afterwards.
>>
Because fascists have never used pseudo-reasonable arguments to justify their unreasonable actions.
>>
>>83240103
Why would rednecks act like Muslims?
>>
>>83240111
Because the writers have to make them look less justified in their actions.
>>
>>83240109
And the unreasonable part is???
>>
>>83239816
It's the American History X tactic. You're not supposed to disagree, just believe that conservatives are actually Nazis.
>>
>>83239816
He says what everyone wants to hear while his actions sing a different tune. He doesn't care about the nation, he just wants cannon fodder for acts of terrorism. SO you can agree with what he says, but not what he does.
>>
>>83240137

Not him, but a lot of Hitler's speeches were actually pretty agreeable. Like how Germany was in a shitty state because of WW1 and how they needed to get their shit together, but that doesn't mean Hitler was an agreeable person, he was just good at giving speeches.
>>
>>83239816
Constructing an enemy, scapegoating, forcing the world into an us/them split, accusing the democratic leadership of cowardice and inaction, presenting himself as the only reasonable option.
You know, fascist rhetoric 101.
He is literally bringing all the beats of your typical Hitler speech ca. 1932.
>>
>>83240103
It's almost sad the way marvel does that. Just like the redneck Isis guys from Deadpool. There's no creativity involved, just take the behavior of the people you're not allowed to criticize and slap it on your acceptable targets.
>>
>>83239816
Everything. Guy's just a demagogue making stupids think their "culture" and "heritage" is worth more than it truly is. Then Johnny goes, beats some homeless and maybe some faggots and thinks alright! now I belong!
>>
File: Captain America #1.png (6 KB, 420x124) Image search: [Google]
Captain America #1.png
6 KB, 420x124
>>83239816
>>
>>83240214
compared to what? Immigrants culture? Bend over for Allah? Good plan, you must think "Alright! Now I don't belong to my ebil culture! Let's welcome the new boss, more savage than the old boss!"
>>
File: fat.jpg (164 KB, 595x782) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
164 KB, 595x782
>>83240178

I dont have any time for Hitler and his mob, but refusing to rebut the points Red Skull makes is why we might see a resurgence.

Let me put it this way, what, in Red Skulls speech do you think would have seemed out of place pre-1960 in nearly every Western country on earth?

I know the comic character is doing it to show how you shouldn't even engage with such ideas as they apparently lead to Rednecks suicide bombing, but its lazy and self defeating.
>>
>>83239816
The next page, where they take it too far and strap a bomb to a guy's chest. This page makes perfect sense though, that's how weird the world has gotten
>>
>>83240199
only the germans should avoid constructing an enemy.
only the germans should avoid scapegoating
only the germans should avoid putting the world into a us/them split
only the germans should not call out the inaction of cowardice of their democratic leadership
only germans should not listen to someone that present a reasoable option

>>83240214
germans are stupids that think their "culture" and "heritage" is worth more than it truly is, they will enact violence on homless people and faggots and think, "alright! now i belong!"

Germans truly are the worst.
>>
>>83240285
>to show how you shouldn't even engage with such ideas
But that's retarded. The way you defeat ideas is by refuting them, in public. You have to engage them to do that.
I hate this attitude liberals have of "oh don't even bother discussing it", it's `1984 levels of doublethink.
Everything is worth discussing, no matter how dangerous or scary. EVERYTHING.
>>
Its always the fucking american liberals who act like they even have the slightest fucking clue of our plight. Try actually living in a town where we have to take in a shit ton of """""""" refugees """"""""

All the increase crime and sexual assuaot, so much council funding and housing going towards them rather than our own people who need them, yet they still and complain for more. Didn't realise Syrians were black Africans and Pakistani as well.
>>
File: 1464241668573.jpg (138 KB, 647x495) Image search: [Google]
1464241668573.jpg
138 KB, 647x495
>>83240285

>Man this Hitler guy seems pretty great, all his speeches are about how he wants to restore Germany to it's former glory. How could you disagree with this guy?

You're a fucking retard. The point is that you aren't supposed to disagree with Red Skull's speech. People like Hitler get into power by saying reasonable things and the point of their speeches is to convince people that all they want to do is make things good instead of killing jews and starting WW2.
>>
>>83240214
you are naieve and probably underage. the modern world is in denial, they refuse to acknowledge ugly facts and attempt to censor everything. we're not allowed to criticize Islam or disagree with progressive movements, it's one big circle jerk of mob mentality stemming from extroversion to the point of addiction and an encouraged form of recalcitrance that's digging every generation a little bit deeper into this hole. also, culture is extremely important and should be remembered, saying otherwise is like saying 'meh, who cares about my parents? they're old!" and is an obvious attempt at being edgy and disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing. that last little part of your post was kinda incoherent, or maybe it's just late, either way not gonna address it
>>
>>83239816
the part where all of it is based on false assumptions
also, the part where it's fucking red skull and so it's obviously fabricated in order to win people over, holy shit I didn't know the /pol/ part of /co/ could be this dumb
>>
>>83240111
Because Nick Spencer is a fucking genius who decided to enter grey area and paint for us what's black (good) and white. He knows what's best, so if you are against illegal immigrants, you are most likely evil pawn of snake organization that experiments on people, no alternatives.
>>
File: Preacher.png (1 MB, 973x837) Image search: [Google]
Preacher.png
1 MB, 973x837
>>83240352

Its the reason the fringes of the extreme left & right keep coming back.

Yes their points have been rbuted before, but politics is a process where you never "settle" anything, there has to be a constant battle of ideas, even ideas you believe only a few people have.

Economics is just as bad, Keynesian has failed massively as a response to the GFC extending the pain and hollowing out the middle class, the mainstream economists prescription is soon to be "helicopter money".

Bad ideas never die.
>>
>>83240388

>we're not allowed to criticize Islam or disagree with progressive movements

Yes you fucking are. In fact, you're doing it right now.
>>
>>83240406
this, posting anonymously on a chinese messageboard is critizicing it, you can do it without repercussion, unless someone finds out and report you.
>>
File: tork.jpg (472 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
tork.jpg
472 KB, 750x1000
>>83240383

Much like the ridiculous usages the word "fairness' gets as a reason for every retarded idea of the far left.

>"Lets all live in a cave and eat bark, because thats fair"
>>
>>83240423

>unless someone finds out and report you.

Maybe if you live in nazi germany or communist russia. What fucking country do you live in where you get put in prison for not being a liberal?
>>
>>83240474

>not being American

Well now who's fault is that?
>>
>>83240328
Well, yes, it's that stupid to start singling out people by arbitrary characteristics that say nothing about them.
>>
>>83240111
I don't think they can use actual muslims suicide bombing people anymore.
>>
File: IMG_6282.jpg (60 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6282.jpg
60 KB, 500x324
>>83240483
>>
>>83240494
i am sure everyone will play fair and follow the rules of conduct, respectability

Germans just aren't doing enough, that's the problem, it will all turn out fine.
>>
>>83240137

Killing people, suicide bombing, etc.
>>
Also reading crap like this gets me grumpy.

>Marvel editor-in-chief: 'Writing comics was a hobby for white guys'

>Axel Alonso has brought in the likes of Muslim superhero Ms Marvel during his five-year tenure, and he explains why it’s simply good business
https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2016/may/26/marvel-editor-in-chief-axel-alonso-civil-war-x-men

>Alonso’s Marvel looks very different: one of two Spider-Men is a biracial kid named Miles Morales, Thor is a white woman, one of the Captains America is a black man, Ms Marvel is Pakistani American and the Hulk is Korean American. All this happened with comparatively minimal backlash from notoriously tetchy readers
>With Alonso helming the ship, Marvel has recently adopted a try-anything aesthetic that keeps paying dividends, both in story terms – the white Captain America is now an agent of rightwing group Hydra – and in terms of a broadening ethnic and gender diversity in its ranks, both fictionally and professionally.
>But Alonso has a personal stake in the changes, too. “Traditionally [writing] comics has been a hobby for white guys, and that has changed over time,” Alonso said. “I’m Hispanic and I never dreamed of having a career in comics; I started in journalism and sort of segued into this field.” He’s visibly pleased about Coates’s book in particular. “With Black Panther we’re going to have our cake and eat it, too,” he said.
>>
Black Panther was so shit. literary comic my ass
>>
File: hicklentonfatties-620x250.jpg (80 KB, 620x250) Image search: [Google]
hicklentonfatties-620x250.jpg
80 KB, 620x250
>>83240556

Hmmm, seems to be missing the religious angle which inspires 90% of that sort of activity for the last 30 or so years.

Im sure that was an oversight.
>>
>>83240146
>It's the American History X tactic. You're not supposed to disagree, just believe that conservatives are actually Nazis.
What
>>
>>83239816

You know, I'm actually wondering why Kamala isn't involved with this story in any kind of way.

Infact, I think it'd be pretty nice for her to face the Red Skull and finally meet an opponent she can't simply punch away. I'd have Red Skull rock her world by giving convincing arguments as to why Islam isn't as good as she thinks it is, and ask her why does she support(I'd presume) the migrants going into Europe, instead of other safe muslim countries such as Saudi Arabia.

But alas, Marvel is WAY too scared of doing something like that, even though they're supposedly the most "realistic" out of the big 2 when it comes to stories and characters.
>>
>>83240362
It's honestly nice to see an European telling it like how it really is.

I've honestly seen a lot of Europeans talk about the crisis as if it's something that's not a big deal and how it's somehow a POSITIVE to their societies. In general, the Germans and Swedes seem to be the most deluded about how this crisis will affect them negatively. It's somehow refreshing and discouraging at the same time to see a European recognize that this is not something that could be considered even a decent thing, and that it will end up as something potentially disastrous.
>>
>>83239816
All of it. He play on the fear of people, using ponctual events and making a gross generalisation of it to paint a whole population as a threat when it is the exception.

He also shit on one of the fundamental concept of America: that it is a land of the free where everyone can flee tyranny to install themselves in the US, launch their own business and make their own American Dream.
>>
>>83240404
Keynesian worked perfectly.

Every nation that spent more money during the global Financial Crisis came out better, sooner.

Every country that enacted austerity was much worse off.
>>
>>83240742

All its done is inflate the stock market are the money was lent to and invested by credit worthy people.

We were told the recovery would be quick, in effect its been nearly 10 years.
>>
>>83240401
My favorite parts of Spencer's Cap run have been the villain speeches.
>>
>>83240024
Hi there.

I am a Muslim American. I lived my whole life here. I plan to convert to atheism. Also I fucking love Mia Khalifa.

Do you have a problem with me?
>>
>>83240895
*tip
>>
>>83240895
Possibly, but mostly because I have a problem with her terrible, terrible boob job. Her nipples make me wince.
>>
File: save loaded.png (78 KB, 1116x726) Image search: [Google]
save loaded.png
78 KB, 1116x726
>>83240483
>>83240573

>tfw you're american
>>
>>83240895

Fiqh is 100% clear ... you will earn yourself a death penalty. If your conversion somehow manages to gain a lot of public attention you will in fact become a target.

That's why any reasonable secular person has a problem with Islam.
>>
>>83241042
>somehow tries to make it seem as if they Jews re in on this when in fact Israel and the pro Jew power players are the most anti Muslim.
>>
>>83241042
> When Trump says maybe the US should stop letting Muslims into the country the Oy Veys resound around the whole world.

I mean he is discussing the wide scale ban of 1.6 billion people based on their religion. That's pretty fucking un-American. I don't like Islam, but that ain't freedom.

Also as I recall it wasn't a maybe at first, it was something he was seriously talking about doing, it's just that he's flip flopping on it now because it was something that would get him in the news and discussed, but not actually a great policy to run for president on.
>>
>>83241162
but Islam is inherently un American
>>
>>83241162
america also doesn't have border with islamic countries. it is easy for the amis to say, don't ban islam. When your protected by a visa system and an ocean , and other people here are getting swarmed by rag heads.
>>
>>83240895
>>83240895
I do, because Mia Khalifa is fucking terrible, and has terrible fake tits.
>>
He's not wrong. That's why they had to make him starting getting to blow themselves up on the next page. People would be inclinded to agree with Skully otherwise.
>>
>>83240390
>all of it is based on false assumptions
But you're completely wrong, most of the changing attitudes regarding immigrants are based on actual crime statistics and repeated tangible negative experiences etc
>>
>>83241299

Christian doctrine on worldly punishment and government is either largely undefined (protestants) or easy to amend (Catholics, Mormons).

Sunni doctrine on worldy punishment and government is clear and rigid (you get to pick out of four flavors of shit sandwich, but it's all shit). To not live according to Sharia is a sin for a Sunni, to say Sharia is invalid is apostasy ... every Sunni Muslim supports a religion which wants Sharia and all the barbarism which accompanies it.

Just for instance, there are two acceptable opinions in Sunni Islam on female genital mutilation. It's either mandatory or desirable.
>>
So the Red Skull is Harold Covington from The Northwest Front?
>>
>>83240362
Exactly. They like wagging their fingers from the other side of the Atlantic handily preventing the migrants from reaching their shores and demanding entry, housing, food, money and asulym because they're tan and there's trouble somewhere in the middle east or whatever, flooding their towns and harrassing their women and whatnot. If the open borders are the solution, why don't they push for opening their own borders, hmm? Organise the transport, open an embassy point where anyone who walks up and can manage to utter "asylum" gets entry and residency, no ID checked? Sound like a nice deal?
>>
>>83240702
>Europeans talk about the crisis as if it's something that's not a big deal and how it's somehow a POSITIVE to their societies.
A lot of them don't understand how a lot of the muslims fundamentally view the west and its values, but instead believe that as soon as you move the people away from the backwards country and give them enough tolerance, acceptance, money and opportunities, badabing they'll see the light and become nicely ethnic, progressive, tax-paying and rights-respecting leftist liberals with interesting cuisine and touching traditional songs, or something like that

Which is ridiculously deluded, of course
>>
>>83240054
HAIL HYDRA
>>
>>83241042

>Yet the Eagles of Death Metal are defacto banned from France

What, are you saying the venues shouldn't be allowed to exercise their right to run their business how they want?
>>
What would 1950 /co/ have thought about Clan of the Fiery Cross?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Superman_(radio)
>>
>>83240529
Yeah they're being used to determine the motivation of a group of guards who beat an inmate to death I think. Hardly being charged for not being liberal.
>>
File: judge-pal-small-ad.jpg (76 KB, 400x347) Image search: [Google]
judge-pal-small-ad.jpg
76 KB, 400x347
>>83241638

As long as you are comfortable with private communications being trawled any time you go against the zeitgeist to prove guilt by association.

The "motivation" was they were criminals doing a criminal act, none of the communications were "lets beat 'x" to death".
>>
>>83241627

No, I'm saying that if you publicly criticize Islam there are powers which will try and often succeed to punish you for it economically. So yes, we have the freedom to cut our own throats ... but it's not a very useful freedom.

Eventually we will cast an anonymous vote for the biggest fucking asshole we can find to overreact on our behalf. Assuming our enemies don't manage to outnumber us before we wake up.
>>
>>83241821

>Eventually we will cast an anonymous vote for the biggest fucking asshole we can find to overreact on our behalf

Isn't America in the process of doing that right now?
>>
>>83239816
the part where an ugly guy with a weird face is saying it, so it's bad
>>
>>83240383
So what are the other side's speeches like?
>>
>>83240895
>Do you have a problem with me?

If i did that would be racist, a bannable offense outside of /b/, so of course I don't.
>>
>>83240214
>Guy's just a demagogue making stupids think their "culture" and "heritage" is worth more than it truly is
Yeah, except if you point out how sexist and barbaric Islam is SJWs will crucify you.
>>
>>83241234

so is banning people based on their religion.
>>
>>83240214

What's actually happening is everyone getting sick of cunts like you telling them that their culture isn't worth shit and they should bend over backwards to kiss the ass of ghetto thugs and third world shitholes that have never produced a single thing of value to anyone.
>>
>>83241729
Tweets are not private. People should care more about their privacy, but they'd rather use twitter and facebook.
>>
>>83239816
Red Skull would be less of a hypocrite if the next page was him detailing a list of corrupt bankers, and his plan to kill those bankers, take their personal wealth, and redistribute it among his followers
or a list of corrupt politicians and his plan to high-profile assassinate them and distribute proof of their corruption
or a list of wanted terrorists still at large and his plans to hunt them down

you are meant to disagree with how he says all those reasonable things then uses his new militia to do do unrelated terrorism on civilians that have no influence on the things these people are rallying against
>>
>>83241729
>As long as you are comfortable with private communications being trawled any time you go against the zeitgeist to prove guilt by association.

if you are substantively suspected of committing a crime, your communications get searched. This has never not been true.
>>
>>83241966

Islam is not a race.
>>
>>83239816
You're supposed to realize that, since he's Red Skull, his speech is full of omissions and exaggerations to make him sound seductive.
>>
>>83240895

Oh, no, you're one of the many exceptions! Yessiree, just because you're so special, your entire people get a PASS! You get a gold fucking star.

I lived in Burma for 15 years, you have no fucking idea how the Muslims there shat all over my home. So fuck off.
>>
File: vee.png (118 KB, 298x308) Image search: [Google]
vee.png
118 KB, 298x308
>>83240404
Why do you think it's ok to post off-topic trolls just because you have comic book reaction images?
>>
File: KamalaPowergirl.png (234 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
KamalaPowergirl.png
234 KB, 800x1200
>>83240656

>You know, I'm actually wondering why Kamala isn't involved with this story in any kind of way.

Being an American teenager of Pakistani decent, I doubt she gives too much thoughts to politics that don't personally affect her or the people of her city of NJ or has much kinship with the Syrians. I don't recall the comic specifing what branch of Islam Kalama follows, but most Pakistanis follow Sunni Islam while most Syrians Syrians follow Shia Islam, and the adherents of each branch don't get along that well with each other (think about how antagonistic Protestants and Catholics used to be to each other.)

I still think it'd be cool to see, but I don't think the writers at Marvel would do it justice.

I think if it happened, the best way to resolve it would simply for Kamala to just think that her Islam isn't the same as their Islam. They're from a different country, a different culture, and a different set of beliefs than hers. Plus, as far as I know (I haven't read side stories with Kamala) all her heroics are localized in New Jersey, so she doesn't have much of an affect on what becomes of the refugees.

tl;dr she's an American, and I think a conflict like that would be better suited for a European hero who had more of a personal stake in the situation (like seeing a family member or close friend attacked by refugees,) instead of someone on the other side of the ocean.
>>
>>83241872
I don't think Hillary is THAT big of an asshole. Just a cunt.
>>
daily reminder there have been more terrorist attacks and deaths on us soil caused by white gun-toting radicals than islamists

>>83242151
have you seen what happened to syria

you have hillary to thank for that
>>
POST THE RACOON WEBM
YOU KNOW THE ONE

I mean fuck, with how unsubtle authors are in this day and age I feel that webm might just appear in this fucking comic
>>
>>83239816
Nothing he says is wrong.

The writing on the next page is absolutely inexcusable though and it's clearly written by a generic liberal trying to make a strawman to flail impotently against
>>
>>83240214

Clearly you didn't grew up in a country where Muslims were at least 40% of the population. If I was still reading this back home, Red Skull's speech would be absolutely irrefutable, going by that page alone.
>>
>>83240656
I wouldn't want to send anyone to a country that relies entirely on oil wealth

When the oil runs out, that place is toast -- just like Flint with the car industry, or a Nevada mining town when there's no more silver to mine
>>
>>83241966
You can be racist. You can even say racist things. But they have to be funny, and not just racist or inflammatory. You need 2 of (on-topic, informative, funny) to make a good post on any board with a subject, and if your over all posting is less than 70% on-topic, you're doing it wrong. Posts aren't so much moderated as curated. And it's always been that way. There's a place to complain about it here >>>/qa/
>>
>>83242103
Comics and cartoons.
>>
>>83241566
It worked in America, didn't it? Consumerism conquers all.
>>
>>83240895

>plan to convert to atheism

What's there to plan about? You don't need to take a course to become an atheist, just stop believing in your murderous god.
>>
>>83240895

Muslim Americans are fine familia, it's the Europeans who have the problem.
>>
>>83240895
I don't have a problem with you, but Muslims will

>Mia Khalifa's tits

what a waste
>>
>>83242200
>Clearly you didn't grew up in a country where Muslims were at least 40% of the population.
I did.

All the Muslims I knew were chill.

I don't know what the fuck was up with your Muslims. Maybe they were Arabs.
>>
>>83242240
It's not the murderous god he's worried about.
It's his murderous relatives who'll kill him for not believing in his murderous god.
>>
>>83241630
>How dare Superman portray the KKK as evil villain! They're just patriots who are proud of their heritage and want to make America the white christian nation it's supposed to be.
>>
File: hail hydra.jpg (192 KB, 417x699) Image search: [Google]
hail hydra.jpg
192 KB, 417x699
>>83239816
Nothing. Hail Hydra.
>>
>>83240656
>instead of other safe muslim countries such as Saudi Arabia.

Doesn't Saudi Arabia actually protect its citizens though?
>>
>>83242211

None of this is true, and if it were true, still wouldn't change anything about the post you responded to. But good job typing up a bunch of words I guess.
>>
>>83239816
You're not supposed to agree or disagree with him. Nick Spencer simply thought about what kind of message would motivate these kinds of people to join Hydra by looking at what motivates people joining real-world militias and right-wing groups. He was trying to be realistic (although the suicide vest thing was pretty off).

>SPENCER: I didn’t want the Red Skull to just do a saber-rattling “Hydra’s going to crush everyone and rule the world” kind of speech, because that probably is not going to fill the basement of some truckstop bar with guys who feel like they’ve been kicked around their whole lives and feel like they’re losing their way. So I looked around in the real world at what’s driving recruitment into these kinds of groups, what in the real world is motivating the guys in that basement. The Skull has a long history of co-opting various movements, and this one is really just tailor-made for him.
>>
>>83242282

Of course he doesn't have to come out and tell a muslim he's not a muslim anymore, but what's stopping him from just becoming an atheist?

Unless by "plan to convert to atheism" he meant "plan to admit I'm an atheist", in which case he really shouldn't do it unless he's willing to leave his family and move far away from them.
>>
>>83242145

Syrian refugees are almost all Sunni.
>>
>>83242349
Maybe he wants to get murdered, what do you know.
>>
>>83239816
The idea that millions of immigrants are primarily a threat instead of also being a boatload of new customers, tradesmen, farm workers, engineers, factory workers, school teachers, firefighters, etc.

This shit is how empire is supposed to work -- conquer lands over THERE so all their people can come over HERE to your giant city make make it even bigger and more prosperous

Red Skull's ideals make no sense from a financial standpoint because tone of the main goals of having an empire with big cities is to draw people and trade from all over so you can make all the money

And if you think that's going to change your way of life, you can either hole up in your own neighborhood and yell at everyone who doesn't look like you, and miss out on making money, or you can embrace the new chaos and gain more customers

Hell, what if they all want to buy your Black Forest Cuckoo Clocks because they think your work is Exotic? What if they want to get in on this wonderful German thing called "blood sausage"? If you follow Red Skull's ideals, you'll never know

TL;DR: Red Skull is fucking up all the profit margins
>>
>>83240089
this snek isnt real right?
Looks like a cross with jar jar binks
>>
I've met some muslims in my life, from turkish muslims to senegalese muslims. They were (and still are) the nicest and friendliest people I've meet.

Arabs muslims, on the other hand...describing them would be, more or less, describing a living clichè.

We should not hate on the religion, but on the race.

No more islamophobia
Yes more arabophobia
>>
>>83242426

Google image search is your friend. Use it.
>>
>>83242438
There's a difference between race and culture.
>>
File: hail hydra.png (54 KB, 211x208) Image search: [Google]
hail hydra.png
54 KB, 211x208
>>83240054
hail Wardra
>>
>>83242421

Somehow I don't think many of the rocket scientists streaming out of the middle east and northern Africa will want blood sausage (made from pigs and all).
>>
>>83240895
Are you scared that you might get assassinated by your muslim peers for apostasy?
>>
>>83242173
>have you seen what happened to syria
>you have hillary to thank for that
You are thinking of Libya.
>>
>>83242438

Most Muslims are nice people, the problem is that their religion isn't nice, has a death penalty on apostasy and tells them to not be nice.

A good Muslim is a non practicing Muslim a bad Muslim is a devout Muslim.
>>
>>83239816
it's literally the same speech as the ones hitler gave only translated from ranty german into suave english
>>
File: kusi mitama.png (12 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
kusi mitama.png
12 KB, 180x180
>>83242312
Is too.
>>
>>83242438
gosh, although arabic is the language spoken in heaven and an arab man was the most perfect being ever made.

i hope there is no islamophobia and people do the right thing and ignore what is happening in Europe until it turns into Lebanon.

Pakistan was once not muslim, and now it is.
pointing it out would be islamophobic, islam is just doing what islam does.
>>
>>83242043
>his plan to kill those bankers, take their personal wealth
That sounds more like the Red Skull's MO, honestly. He wouldn't really be doing local recruiting personally. He'd find and train someone with a pretty face to do that while he runs the larger organization.
>>
>>83242524
fuck man between syria libya and voting for the war in iraq i can't keep track with what hillary's done in that region
>>
>>83242589
>A good Muslim is a non practicing Muslim a bad Muslim is a devout Muslim.
Just like all Abrahamic religions really.
>>
>>83242426
You'd be surprised what's real.
>>
>>83242589
>Most Muslims are nice people
A shockingly large percentage of whom also believe sharia should be law in the west and massacring journalists with machine guns for printing an opinion that disagrees with their religion is good and right, sure.
>>
I have only met one Syrian, and I was startled by her behaviour. It seemed almost as though someone was doing a racist skit pretending to be a migrant. This person was all about rubbing her hands together hoping to hoover up benefits. She discussed maybe doing a course but only if she got a lot of free money. In the end she decided against it because she had been too lazy to apply for any money, plus it looked as though it might be too hard. I had never seen anyone rub their hands together in real life, but now I have.
>>
File: 1463705671903.png (205 KB, 1528x718) Image search: [Google]
1463705671903.png
205 KB, 1528x718
>>83242421
Profit margins for who?

Driving down wages doesn't help most citizens.
>>
>>83242421
>primarily a threat instead of also being a boatload of new customers, tradesmen, farm workers, engineers, factory workers, school teachers, firefighters, etc.
Right. In my country, the very small amount of "assimilated" muslims, that's not the recent migrants but those who've been in the country for years, have approx. 60-70% unemployment, meaning that all their money comes from social welfare courtesy of the taxpayers, while simultaneously committing far more crimes than the local majority (relative to the percentage of the population). Rapes and other sex crimes for example are 12 x more common. Not 12% higher, twelve times as high. Also there's a lot of other crimes, disturbances, robberies, sexual harrassment, assault etc. The official police force has released a statement saying they're unable to fight crime as they should because dealing with the problems the predominantly muslims migrants cause ties up so much of their resources.

It's not a case of the majority being good, hardworking, law-abiding, rights-respecting people with only a few bad apples, but rather a case of having a huge group of uneducated 20something young men who feel that the west owes them a nice living and lots of sex with the immoral western whores who fuck around so much anyway that it's not really a crime to gangrape some 14-year-olds, with a small percentage of people who'd actually just want to live in peace and work for their living and do their part to support the system.

The few immigrants who do actually manage to work for a living and pay taxes do not make enough to cover the costs of the unemployed and crime-committing 70%.
>>
>>83239816
Even normies are waking up to Marvel's shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6G7ontRInU
>>
>>83240895
You sound very bitter and irritated.
>>
>>83242232
Hasn't worked in France, Germany, UK, Sweden, Netherlands etc though at all
>>
>>83240895
If you convert to atheism you would by definition not be a muslim.
>>
File: 1458954360097.png (162 KB, 1071x572) Image search: [Google]
1458954360097.png
162 KB, 1071x572
>>83241162
>>
>>83240024
>i also want to know what the reader is supposed to disagree with.
That refuges are an invading army

And nobody in World War 2 agreed to
>Fundamental responsibility of an nation
>>
>>83243288
so when are you banning the jews?
>>
>>83242421
International trade != immigration
>>
>>83243153
Yeah, the behaviour of the """""""refugees""""""" in my country also resembles people who were sold a 5 star luxury holiday and who are very vocally displeased with the service and the level of accommodation, rather than people "fleeing war and just wanting to live in peace".

A lot of them talk of the high-quality free education they've heard this country has, they quite feel like they're entitled to a free western university degree now that they came all the way here, and also free healthcare - like the news interviewed one afghanistani who had some sort of health problem and who had been under the impression that the state would, with taxpayer money, promptly operate and permanently fix all of his health problems for free + meds as soon as he deigned to show up, and who complained about what a shit country this was as the migrants had actually been asked to work in exchange for the food, housing, clothes, pocket money etc.

The nerve, asking us to do something for our own upkeep, how dare they, this is not what I was promised, this is racist, I'm going back to Afghanistan, essentially
>>
>>83243256

That's why he said he planned to convert to, although I'm not sure how that would even work. The moment you stop believing in god, you become an atheist. You don't need a fancy ceremony.
>>
>>83243363
Right after you ban Christians
>>
Nick spencer was disloyal putting the words of his political adversaries on the mouth of Red Skull. I hope that alienates the public who thinks like that, not only in his Capitain america, but in everything he writes, making he be labeled a niche writer.
>>
>>83243328
>That refuges are an invading army
I don't know, what would you call a deluge of young men of fighting age, with strong ideological opposition to another nation, entering into said nation and engaging in frequent violent confrontations with the police as well as increasing the number of violent sex crimes against the native population?

>>83243382
Indeed. People are being made to feel unsafe, and the authorities are routinely siding with the migrants, going to great lengths to suppress any discontent and silence any stories about the barbarism visited upon Europe by these outsiders.

I have many liberal friends, and the approach that normally gives them pause is this: >Imagine that you decide to move to the Middle East. You must be fully covered at all times. You must not travel alone. How do you find it?
Usually they say something about those clothes being oppressive bullshit. Then I say:
>The town discovers that a neighbour is gay. He is grabbed from his home and imprisoned, pending execution. What do you do?
To which they always say they'd fight or something. At this point I tell them that even if they were to be in a country that has a different attitude, they would make no attempt to integrate because that culture enrages and disgusts them. Their own culture is deeply engrained and a key part of their identity. So how can someone from a country with those beliefs integrate here?
>>
>>83243475
It's bait.
>>
>>83242058

Their stuff is being searched for "tone" with the aim of extracting a civil payout against the state.

This means in order to protect itself the state will eventually want to see all your "private" communications to protect itself.

Either something is a crime or its not, your civil penalties has been an absolute cancer on justice for a long time.
>>83242105
Im responding to OPs original point. take it up with him
>>
>>83243552
>I don't know, what would you call a deluge of young men of fighting age, with strong ideological opposition to another nation, entering into said nation and engaging in frequent violent confrontations with the police as well as increasing the number of violent sex crimes against the native population?
The same thing I call a spy that's disguising himself as a tourist, dicks.
>>
I loved Spencer's Secret Avengers Vol. 2 run. It was one big A.I.M story with great characters and nothing getting rammed down our throats. Now he's doing this. This is on par with WWE trying to force fans to like Roman Reigns.
>>
>>83243552
>At this point I tell them that even if they were to be in a country that has a different attitude, they would make no attempt to integrate because that culture enrages and disgusts them. Their own culture is deeply engrained and a key part of their identity. So how can someone from a country with those beliefs integrate here?

Yes, this, this is extremely crucial and the heart of the problem. Of course they're happy to accept whatever free stuff they can. It doesn't make them give up their own values and it doesn't keep them from deeply resenting and loathing the people feeding them and thinking that their values are wrong and they are bad people for acting how they do, allowing degeneracy like extramarital sex, gay rights etc.

I spent some time in Turkey, as a western woman. Everyone keeps saying that Turkey is one of the more westernised muslim countries, and it's true I met a lot of very nice, polite and intelligent people, but it was also awful to walk in the streets as around 60% of the men walking past me assumed I was going to fuck them around the corner, because I'm western and western women are all loose whores who fuck everyone and their dog on a whim, 6 different men every day, no problem. A couple of the nice and polite and friendly people also tried to force/grope me and acted extremely offended and huffy when I firmly refused. Even though I tried to cover myself up, wore no makeup, hair tied back, scarf etc

It was so exhausting, I can't even imagine what it would be like to actually live like that all the time. I absolutely do not want people with that sort of attitudes towards women walking around the streets of my hometown.

The attitudes towards women are just so fundamentally different, it's astounding. You don't quite grasp it until you've experienced it yourself
>>
File: 1463380921630.png (9 KB, 444x450) Image search: [Google]
1463380921630.png
9 KB, 444x450
You could say that a villain who isnt objectively bad because he likes to be evil is good writing.

Clashing ideals and all that.
>>
>>83240895
Dude, if planning on converting as you put it, you're already not Muslim. If you're afraid to admit that publicly, that's exactly whats wrong with Muslims.
>>
>>83244205
That page is good writing, but the next page where he uses the converts as suicide bombers is inconsistent with this page imo.
>>
>>83239816
The fact that this exists.
>>
>>83244300
Thats often a problem with shit like this.
You could have something more interesting but the "bad" guys end up going full retard with their ends justifies means shit.
>>
>>83243992
>It doesn't make them give up their own values and it doesn't keep them from deeply resenting and loathing the people feeding them and thinking that their values are wrong and they are bad people for acting how they do, allowing degeneracy like extramarital sex, gay rights etc.
Hell, not even that. Simply shaking hands with an infidel whore is too much for some.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36382596
>Shaking teachers' hands as a sign of respect is a longstanding tradition in Switzerland.
>When it emerged last month that a middle school had allowed two Syrian brothers aged 14 and 15 to avoid the tradition due to their religious beliefs, it sparked a national controversy.
>The boys, whose father is an imam, said their faith did not allow them to shake hands with a woman who was not related to them.
>The boys told Swiss media that "nobody could make them" shake hands with a woman, and that they "could not just delete their culture as if it were a hard drive".
>>
>>83243992
I have never been to those countries, and I don't plan to. It must have been frightening indeed to visit as a woman. I do, however, teach adult students from these places as well as Africa and their cultural hangups are frequently evident - especially in their dealings with female staff. They seem to have an underlying sense of resentment at being taught by a woman, and frequently think they know better than her (which, given that she is teaching them her native language, is unlikely).
>>
>>83244491
They could at least be more subtle or gradual with it, one page he is fairly convincing. Then its straight to suicide bombers.
>>
>>83244621
People from countries such as the middle east and the Balkans don't greet one and other with handshakes anyway
>>
>>83244621

What if they wore gloves? They could still shake hands without catching any infidel cooties.
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.