[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watchmen canon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Sally-Jupiter.jpg (544 KB, 887x1620) Image search: [Google]
Sally-Jupiter.jpg
544 KB, 887x1620
doesn't making Watchmen canon drastically alter the world.

1) decisive victory, in Vietnam. the cold war being over way before it actually ended

2) Ozzymanass having free reign to shape the world after the attack, shouldn't the DC universe have flying cars everywhere if that was the case

3) many super hero teams being out of commission for years because of the law

i am sure there are tons of other stuff.
>>
it's canon but not the same world, likely.

DC's universe is likely the universe Dr. Manhattan decided to create after rejecting his own.
>>
>>83239685
Oh fuck, it's the Tommy Westphall universe all over again.
>>
>>83239705
Not really
>>
>>83239667
>dat TJ bible on the floor
>>
>>83239667
Watchmen took place on one of the question mark worlds.

Most DC stories take place on the world marked Earth-0

Manhattan left his world to influence events on E-0
>>
>>83239667
It's just the same multiverse, not the same universe.
>>
>>83241473
So Darkseid is multiversal entity?
>>
>>83241973
Yes, along with the rest of the New Gods, Greek Gods and the Endless.
>>
>>83241973
Darkseid and all the New Gods have projections or shards in all the universes, if I understood Multiversity correctly.
While Superman from Earth 1 and Earth 2 are differenct persons, every Darkseid is THE Darkseid, but some are more and some are less.
>>
Is that Joanna Newsom
>>
>>83239667
Watchmen still takes place in it's own world, when Dr. Manhattan flew off at the end to be a god somewhere they changed it so he became god of DC main earth.
>>
>>83239667
Different universe you fuckface
>>
>>83239685
Dr. Manhattan didn't create the DCU, he just altered it after Flashpoint.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.