[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's strangely silent about all of this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 324x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 324x441
He's strangely silent about all of this.
>>
File: image.gif (399 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
399 KB, 320x180
>>83220660
Fuck that I wanna know what HE'S thinking right now.
>>
Yes, aaaaaaaaaaaaalll this. He is so silent about it. What could he be thinking about this, this thing that he is being silent about.
>>
>>83220685
>they are going to beg me to come back and fix their shit
>>
>>83220685
>What do you mean my in-universe analogous wouldn't have been as profitable?
>>
>>83220660
He's afraid he'll be asked about Berganza.
>>
>>83221066
*analogues
>>
> tries his best to get rid of wally for muh barry
> in the end wally had to be used as symbolism of "hope" to save their sinking ship

What goes around comes around?
>>
Johns is basically EIC right now. I haven't seen anyone other than him doing the interviews and all. Didio and Lee were at the initial announcement but they aren't driving the bus here.
>>
>>83221066
Considering that the coverage of rebirth has been completely pushed aside for Nazi Captain America, Hypothetical Grant Morrison might not be wrong
>>
>>83221092
Well that and probably because Abhay Khosla's article eviscerating Didio's time at DC was up recently, too.
>>
>>83220660
His days are numbered.

He'll move to a new company soon, or a new division of WB
>>
>>83220685

Dunno, if there was a OC antagonist that was responsible for the lost time after Flashpoint rather than the Watchmen characters, than this would totally be something that he'd plot out.

Johns has a pathological compulsion to dust off and reuse pre-existing characters all the time though.
>>
>>83221215
Who will protect my favorite books from cancellation if he leaves? I don't want this to happen.
>>
>>83221259
>Blue Beetle Rebirth is extra doomed
>>
>>83221259
With DiDio gone, Morrison will leave DC, he is the only reason he is still there
>>
>>83221174
I can't even remember the last time that Harras has done an interview. What the FUCK is he doing as EiC?
>>
>>83221421
One guy posted a fake rumor about him being dead in a Rebirth thread this past week, I'm starting to believe it's true
>>
>>83221421
basically giving jobs to his friends (lobdell, booth).
>>
>>83220660
He's probably sitting in the corner crying, afraid for his job.
>>
>>83221215
He could always stay on as a writer.
>>
>>83221369
I could see Morrison possibly going back to marvel since Jemas is long gone, but maybe he wouldn't want to work under Disney.
>>
>>83221174
They have Jim chained to a desk drawing Suicide Squad
>>
>>83221421

Bob Harras doesn't do interviews. Nor does he do good PR. I remember one con I attended he knocked down a Wally West fan then the next watched from the sidelines with his arms crossed looking just so freaking pissed off.
>>
>>83221204
Stop this meme. Just because /co/ is shitposting every 5 second doesn't mean coverage of Captain Nazi pushed Rebirth aside. Rebirth also had articles about it on THR, Variety, Forbes and other big non comic media outlets.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.