[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arrow >Season 1 - Green Arrow :Year One and a Felicity cameo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: 1464290047324s.jpg (6 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
1464290047324s.jpg
6 KB, 250x140
Arrow
>Season 1 - Green Arrow :Year One and a Felicity cameo fixing Olivers laptop
>Season 2 - Rise of Deathstroke and Felicity gets to be part of the group
>Season 3 - League of Assassins and Felicity takes charge becomes a millionaire and gets to wear the Atom suit and saves the day
>Season 4 - Team Arrow cant do anything without Felicity despite the first 2 seasons and also Felicity saves the day with a smile while forgetting he killed millions with a nuke
>Season 5 - Felicity and his sidekick the Green Arrow

Flash
>Season 1 - Origin
>Season 2 - Multiverse
>Season 3 - Flashpoint

They should really add "are you a comicbook reader" in their requirements when hiring writers
>>
File: smell3.jpg (36 KB, 396x292) Image search: [Google]
smell3.jpg
36 KB, 396x292
Anon can you not.
>>
>>83214615
>Season 5 - Felicity and his sidekick the Green Arrow
Yep. It's gonna be great!
>>
>>83214681
I really feel bad for Amell. It's not his fault his show has gone to shit.
>>
File: smell.jpg (76 KB, 486x636) Image search: [Google]
smell.jpg
76 KB, 486x636
>>83215070
>>
File: amell_flash.jpg (54 KB, 564x752) Image search: [Google]
amell_flash.jpg
54 KB, 564x752
>>83214615
>They should really add "are you a comicbook reader" in their requirements when hiring writers
A simple "do you respect the audience you cater to" would be sufficient.
>>
>>83215123
I still say we send him a fruit basket.

A nice one, with mangoes.
>>
Stephen Amell is legit cool

Sucks that Arrow's gone to shit, he's actually got better at acting over the years
>>
>>83215070
It may sound weird, but I hope it pains him inside.

Hear me out, he seems like a nice guy, so I hope he just puts a smile for the public not to anger his bosses at CW for understandable reasons, it'd be nice knowing that he realizes in what shit he is in.
>>
When Donna Smoak first appeared I thought it was some kind of joke episode.
How is it possible for a show to nosedive this hard?
>>
>>83215162
>A simple "do you respect the audience you cater to" would be sufficient.
Anon...
>>
Damn shame for amell
i wish he would've gotten the green arrow show he hoped for
he's really dedicated but all his facebook posts seem like cries for help
>>
>>83216025
I see what you mean, and don't worry, CW noticed the problem and are on their way to fix it by making Donna Smoak a recurring character :^)
>>
File: Crystal Barry Allen.png (190 KB, 842x1350) Image search: [Google]
Crystal Barry Allen.png
190 KB, 842x1350
LOCAL SPEEDSTER RUINS EVERYTHING
FANS REJOICE AT POSSIBLE ARROW RETCON
>>
So is Arrow season 5 going to be affected by The Flash now that Barry has fucked everything up entirely? I assume this is how Supergirl somehow gets written into the universe perhaps?
>>
>>83216258
Possible, but then again no one gave a shit about Felicity bombing Havenrock or the nukes magically disappearing into space
>>
>>83216320
Can nuke missiles even penetrate the earthen atmosphere?
>>
>>83216207
Amell already said Flashpoint doesn't affect Arrowverse, for some reason.
>>
>>83216320
>Felicity made a conscious choice to murder those tens of thousands of people specifically and doesn't feel bad and no one has brought it up

I knew it from the moment it happened, nobody would give a shit. If it was Oliver, the rest of the show would be about him trying to atone for what he's done.
>>
>>83216414
Let's be honest here, not a single person liked that "ripples in the timeline" explanation that the original Flashpoint gave.
>>
Clone Roy for season 5 is the only hope
>>
>>83216430
It would be Felicity giving him shit for half the episode for sure.
>>
Man, Arrow was a decent two season show, right guys? Nice character arc for Oliver that totally didn't get ruined later on.
>>
>>83216430
>>83216535
See something like that would have been a season long struggle in a better show. Instead we got "LOL NOPE ITS NO BIGGIE".
>>
>>83215162
Anon the audience of Arrow is no longer people that read comics book
>>
>>83216414
Obviously they won't reboot the universe. The Flash will fix the fuck-up in a couple episodes and/or don't mention the "timeboom" bullshit.
>>
>>83216809
I was actually thinking they'll fix it in one episode.

Barry will be in the fucked up timeline and how everyone is dead or evil and then try to fix it.

I think some people forget that's how the original Flashpoint went. Though I'm really hoping he doesn't lose his powers and has to regain them again.
>>
>>83216207
>possible
Nope
>>
>>83215070
Nah he should've nipped it in the bud when they started photo-shopping EBR on his wife's face and photo-shopping her holding his kid.
>>
Ollie died after Ra's stabbed him in the chest and kicked him off the mountain in season 3. Everything after that is Felicity's fantasy/dream. amazing how much more the show makes sense if you look at it this way.
>>
I actually really feel bad for Amell. He seems like a real nice fella. I hope he gets his break with TMNT. I know its just a summer blockbuster, but I hope it leads to new and more serious movie roles.
His acting has gotten so much better and it seems like he really cares about his work and fans.
>>
>>83217168
this so much this. I honestly would not be surprised if some Olicity nutcase attacks or kills his wife
>>
>>83217176
No, everything is Ollie's pre-death fever. As he dies, quality of the show dies too as he literally loses his mind.
>>
>>83214615
I don't think you watched season one.
>>
Felicity nuked someone? Haven't been following along since about 3 episodes before the Season 3 finale. What the actual fuck?
>>
>>83215123
Fucking lost
>>
>>83217345
There was nukes heading towards them so she redirected it to a city with only tens of thousands instead of millions. Instead of asking barry to help or redirecting it into the ocean
>>
Hopefully Amell pushes back on the writers a bit. He's usually good about keeping his ear to the ground.
>>
The Arrow subreddit got turned into a DareDevil subreddit.

kek
>>
>>83217255
His Arrow contract isn't over until 2019
>>
>>83216638
I'm glad they ignored it. Do you really want why crying Felicity back for every single scene?
>>
>>83218537
he let season 3 & 4 happen, he can't be that good
>>
>>83219461
Its a loss either way. Either its more crying shit or more Felicity wanking where she can do no wrong
>>
I have more issues with Donna giving shit everyone for lying, even when those lies were to protect someone and then nobody cares that she was lying to Felicity her whole life.
>>
>>83220103
Not even Felicity cared
And then they make more jabs at Calculator.
>>
What if season 3 of Flash is shit?
>>
>>83218469
I have a feeling something like that would weigh you down emotionally. Even if it it's the case of the trolley problem and you didn't start the scenario, you'd still feel responsible for all the other deaths
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.