[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw this, AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: x-men-apocalypse-final-poster.jpg (158 KB, 510x755) Image search: [Google]
x-men-apocalypse-final-poster.jpg
158 KB, 510x755
Just saw this, AMA
>>
>>83208456
Did JLaw seem to care even a little?
>>
>>83208456

>Magneto lifts every atom of metal in the world
>From the soil and ocean lining as well

Defend this shit.
>>
>>83208514
Nope. JLaw needs to stop carrying movies
There's a scene where she's being strangled to death and even then she doesn't look like she gives a fuck
>>
So why does Logan have metal claws in this movie? Did Xavier, despite knowing what he knows, still allow Logan to go through that horrific ordeal? And never fucking mind the whole "preserving the timeline" bullshit, Days of Future Past was LITERALLY about changing the past.

This guy helped you, Charles. He reached out to you, helped you reach your potential, supported you when you needed him most, and you still let that shit happen to him?
>>
>>83208548
i can understand lifting soil since he's presumably just lifting the pieces of metal out of the soil and some dirt is caked onto it, ocean probably has scrap metal or some shit stuck to it

>>83208563
better question is why was Wolverine even in this movie, he's basically there so they can keep Hugh Jackman on payroll. i don't think he even says a full sentence
>>
>>83208615
Fanservice, probably. Also, next Wolverine film's gonna be his last gig in this franchise, so they probably want to get as much use outta him as possible before his contract expires. It's too bad we'll never see him in the next Deadpool film, but oh well.

I imagine they'll introduce X-23 in the next Wolverine film in order to keep his legacy around at the very least.
>>
>>83208651
I would love for them to actually make a good X-23 movie. Preferably one that's far and away from other X-shit like Deadpool was.
>>
>>83208677
They'll probably cast someone who's relatively young for X-23, just to keep her around for as long as possible.

Who do you think would be a good fit?
>>
>>83208707
Summer Glau is the fan favorite.
>>
>>83208548

Apocalypae power up, I ain't gotta explain shit
>>
So was the Phoenix ending sweet or meh
>>
>>83208563

At th end if dofp he gets taken in to weapon x, and this is just him getting freed from the project I really liked that wolverine scene in this
>>
File: 1463859256504.webm (3 MB, 624x272) Image search: [Google]
1463859256504.webm
3 MB, 624x272
>>83211453
See for yourself.
>>
>>83208651
Well they did put a lot of focus on the cleanup crew with William Stryker collecting a vial of his blood after Wolverine gets free.
>>
>>83211509

Why does this look so unfinished?
>>
>>83208615
Remember to preorder tickets for Wolverine III!
>>
>>83208707
>>83208831
Pls no i can't stand Summer Glau. I'm almost certain that she is in fact an alien.

I don't know if she is up for it acting wise but i think Daveigh Chase can pull off the look.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.