[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marvel Insider: Nick Spencer Fucked Up Good Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: Nick Spencer.jpg (132 KB, 1200x803) Image search: [Google]
Nick Spencer.jpg
132 KB, 1200x803
For anyone who cares, it should be stated now, but Nick Spencer has committed career suicide.

Disney is pretty much angry as hell that Marvel published the "Captain America is always a Hydra Agent" story. The story was done without their knowledge and the backlash and it's implications, have already bore fruit that will make it not last if not outright retconned.

Brevoort is currently trying to white night Nick Spencer (who has threatened to go to DC if he's not allowed to make Captain America his personal SJW soap box) to Disney for the sake of keeping him out of DC's hands. But internally, it's gotten to the point that most expect Spence to be gone from the company, if not outright blacklisted from Marvel, by the end of the year.

Part of the reason is Chris Evans, who has not been thrilled with the reveal and in the last couple of days, been giving Disney an earful about how dare they do something like that to the character. Evans has a love-hate relationship with the Captain America character: he took the role solely because Disney offered to get him work as a director after his initial contract expired, but the overwhelming fan response, especially amongst kids, has caused Evans to extend his run with the character and generally speaking, be a bit protective of the role (to the point that the bit in Avengers 2 where he chides Tony Stark for cursing was a reference to Evans' desire to preserve the kid friendly image of the Avengers to young fans).
>>
>>83205699
This sounds like bullshit.
>>
>>83205699
I'd rather he stay away from DC. They're just starting to not suck again. They don't need this sjw hack ruining their company.
>>
>>83205699
Bullshit, Marvel loves doing controversial bullshit
>>
>>83205752
It does. Except for the last part about Chris Evans, it's really endearing.
>>
>>83205699

>who has threatened to go to DC if

Here's where OP fucked up. Spencer's been throwing shade at DC for months
>>
>>83205699
That's all false, what's true is that you need to work on your spelling.
>>
You know, OP, if you actually did your research, you'd know Spencer fucking hates DC for cancelling his Supergirl and Young Justice. Why the fuck would he ever go back to them when he could just stick with creator-owned books?

>there are people on /co/ right now who are going to believe this shit
>>
>>83205699
>that will make it not last if not outright retconned
I am 100% certain he went into this story with the intention that it was not going to be a permanent lasting change

has anybody on the whole fucking internet never read serial superhero comics fiction before? christ
>>
>>83205820
Nah, it's easy bait, nobody will fall for it.

On to page 10!
>>
>>83205787
This. Anyone who's seriously reacting to this hasn't paid much attention to Marvel for the last decade.

The worst part about it is when this story concludes and Steve is made un-HYDRA, people are going to think their complaining and hashtags actually had some matter in the story's resolution.
>>
>>83205699
>No link
>No source
>No evidence
Eat shit and die
>>
>>Continued
This entire debacle has been a culmination of sorts to problems people have had towards Spencer and his Captain America run internally at Marvel. His recent Serpent Society run, which had some rather negative comments made about Diamondback, drew criticism from Mark Gruenwald's widow that never made public. It's one of the reasons why Rachel was given a last minute redemption arc as the plan was in the beginning to have her carted off to jail with the rest of the group. The story was leaked to Catherine Gruenwald, who then called Tom Brevoort up and gave him an earful, accusing him of letting Spencer shit on her husband and his work on the title.

Jack Flagg is dead (though for different reasons; he's dead because he was closely associated with the DnA Guardians and Marvel was tired of people asking where he was, so Spencer offered to kill him off).

Still, this has had some major consequences with Marvel and Spencer, who's made it repeatedly clear that if he is not allowed to use his book as a soap box, he will go to DC.

Brevoort wants to keep him happy but at the same time, knows that Spencer is a time bomb that has finally gone off. Marvel tacitly knows that the country is moving away from SJW types but has to keep a select number of SJW kool aid drinking big named writers happy. Hence why Jane Foster is still Thor and why Falcon still gets the main Captain America book and why Marvel has flat out threatened to blacklist ANY writer from ever working at Marvel again if they say anything negative about Bendis making Iceman gay.

That said, the upcoming Americop arc has undergone some major rewrites because Spencer went too far even for the permissive Brevoort. The original story planned was obscenely anti-police and had to be toned down and even now, there is pressure to make more changes to neuter it.

Spencer doesn't like this at all but was letting it happen in exchange for being allowed to retcon Steve Rogers into being a Nazi/Hydra member.
>>
File: Marvelpocalypse Now.jpg (897 KB, 1444x1097) Image search: [Google]
Marvelpocalypse Now.jpg
897 KB, 1444x1097
>>83205699
Bullshit, they've been doing this for years.
>>
>fucking up Cap instead of continuing Bedlam

You had one job, Nick Spencer
>>
>>83205768
>Spencer
>SJW
This word has officially lost all meaning. I know too much time on 4chan has convinced you otherwise, but being a democrat doesn't instantly make you an SJW. Nearly half the country isn't made up of SJWs. The term loses all meaning when you start using it to describe literally anyone whose beliefs you don't agree with or you assume you don't agree with despite not actually knowing them.
>>
>>83205922
Says the SJW.
>>
>>83205699

>he thinks Disney gives a shit about the comics

They just wanted the characters
>>
>>83205896
Currently there plan is to rush the story to an end by this fall/use the mind control angle to explain it away, though Brevoort and Spencer want to drag it out further. However, internally, many have pointed out to the damage that Superior Spider-Man did to that brand to try and stop it.

But the biggest push to abort the storyline as soon as possible, is coming from Disney itself. Disney has spent the last two days desperately trying to calm Evans down and keep him from making a formal denouncement of it (same with Stan Lee, who told Brevoort not to do it when Brevoort told him about the plan a week ago).

Expect this to go away sooner than later; Brevoort will fight for it hard to stay but if push came to shove, Brevoort will sacrifice Spencer to save his own ass.
>>
Go to bed, Gabby. Your golem is dead.
>>
>>Continued
No one else, not even Brevoort, knows this, but Spencer has also joined up with several other people at Marvel, including Al Ewing and Gerry Duggan, in a group led by Kevin Feige. They plan to launch a coup to take control of Marvel from Ike Perlmutter; exactly a week from today, Feige and his supporters will barge into the Marvel offices and gun down Perlmutter and his allies in cold blood. Spencer will then be able to make Cap a Nazi in peace.

The claim will be made that this was the act of terrorists, but there are those who will know the truth...
>>
>>83205820
Spencer was secretly approached by DC in the build-up for DC Rebirth. He was offered several high profile books (Suicide Squad, Legion of the Super-Heroes, and a Batman villains title, with a pledge that he would be granted access to basically all of the A-List villains, including Joker) but turned them down when Marvel agreed to let him keep Falcon as Captain America/let him pitch his Hydra Cap storyline.
>>
Fake Marvel Insider, your writing style is terrible. Nothing you write ever sounds remotely believable no matter how many times you try this crap.
>>
>>83205981
You're entire story is fake as fuck.

>damada that Superior Spider-Man did to that brand

Superior Spider-Man brought in 20k to 30k new readers as confirmed by Slott TODAY you fucking moron.
>>
>>83205990
Hail Hydra
>>
Is this same dumbass who once tried to claim Adam Warlock was Rabum Alal?
>>
>>83205699
I'll take 'shit that didn't happen' for 500 alex.
>>
How soon until Bleedingcool article based on this thread?

hi Rich
>>
>>83206094
Daily Double
>>
>>83205699
>The story was done without their knowledge and the backlash and it's implications, have already bore fruit that will make it not last if not outright retconned.
It was never going to last, and this sounds like bullshit.
>>
>>83205699
is this from that comic news parody site?
>>
>>83206045
yeah and Slott continues his writing style of 'take idea that's good for 2-6 issues and then drag it out till everyone is sick of hearing of it." SSM brought in new readers but Slott is losing them pretty steadily by being predictable and just plain inept.
>>
>>83206127
It's doubly bullshit because disney doesn't manage Marvel or their Star Wars licenses. They have entire divisions for that shit and they leave that to the people in charge of those. They won't give a fuck unless either of those groups somehow loses their market share in a weird drastic move.
>>
Why does anyone care? It's a standard comic book fake-out cliffhanger, it will go back to normal next issue.
>>
>>83206223
>SSM brought in new readers but Slott is losing them pretty steadily by being predictable and just plain inept.
I agree cuz this is spot on for me. Then Spider-verse happened and I tapped out. Still mad they killed mahvel vs capcum spidey
>>
>>83206113
Depends on how much traffic his Captain America is a Nazi articles are getting and him being desperate for more hits
>>
>>83206564
>>83206113

Given that Rich has run a near 10 year embargo on any story critical of Brand New Day, I can see him possibly embargoing Nazi Cap stories as a favor to Marvel to try and silence criticism
>>
>Criticize DC for dark edgy grimdark issues.
>Writes a comic that has an edgy reveal.
>Now pisses off comic critics because they said that they can't review a comic until the full story is out.

I fucking love this.
>>
>>83206544
also that, depending on fan rage too much. Spiderverse was a 'clever' subversion of celebratory extravaganza's that revel in a character's long history.

By trying to piss off long term spidey fans by killing increasingly obscure spidermen off.

with steampunk vampires.

What the fuck happened to quality control?
>>
>>83206113
Hi. No article from my good self. Yet. I have my own sources. Cheers.
>>
>>83206644
>Spiderverse was a 'clever' subversion of celebratory extravaganza's that revel in a character's long history.
YEAH JAPANESE SUPAIDAHMAN!
>By trying to piss off long term spidey fans by killing increasingly obscure spidermen off.
His mecha got fucking on shotted by his OC? Silk, slotts waifu, is the key?HE KILLED KAINE? FUCK YOU SLOTT
>>
>>83206682

rich'd sign his name. but he did call it, this totally eclipsed rebirth
>>
File: comic canons.jpg (104 KB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
comic canons.jpg
104 KB, 500x489
>>83205699
>>
>>83206715
My name is implicitly mentioned above, thus I flet no need.
Cheers
Rich.
>>
>>83205699
>have already bore fruit that will make it not last if not outright retconned.
No shit
>>
>>83206690
what was even up with that? I wouldn't have been angry about Leopardon losing, it's a giant robot, rip it's arms. Have a tense scene where Supaidaman pilots an increasingly torn up giant robo etc etc.

but no Slott's steampunk vampires one shot it. Why would you consider this good writing?
>>
>>83206644
To be fair, Spiderverse was one of the rare examples of Marvel telling Slott "NO!!!!"

The story was originally supposed to run in Superior Spider-man around #20-26 and have Otto as the main Spidey and the "humor" of NONE of the alt earth Spideys knowing that Otto had killed the Prime Earth Spidey and stolen his body and basically constantly bragging about how he "defeated" Morlan in the past.

By this point, fans were so fucking pissed at Marvel for Superior Spider-Man, that Brevoort basically told Slot "We will not let you do this story unless the real Peter Parker is the star" and wouldn't budge one bit whasoever on it.
>>
>>83206803
Yeah I heard about that. He got vetoed and we got Superior Venom arc instead.
>>
>>83206803
Even so Slott churlishly shat all over the non Otto spidermen a whole lot and made Peter look like a tool in more than a few places. If he wanted Spock to have any longevity as a character he fucked up. Everyone is sick of Spock and that storyline is gonna be tainted for quite some time.
>>
>>83205922
A point of clarification. Does Spenser get into fights with retards constantly, try to get conservative writers and artist fired, or anything like that? Because if he's just got opinions like the leftist equivalent of the westborough baptist church, but isn't geting in to retard slapfights, then he's just an ultraliberal, and not an actual SJW, I think.
>>
>>83205922

Ha, you think the term SJW has meaning..

Ha!
>>
so much made up shit in this thread. What makes you guys thing Nick Spencer is an importent writer to Marvel and DC? I also doubt Disney cares about anything Marvel comics publishes
>>
>>83205896
>Marvel has flat out threatened to blacklist ANY writer from ever working at Marvel again if they say anything negative about Bendis making Iceman gay.
Who's doing that?
>>
>>83205699
Maybe I'm off my hinges, but I believe ya.
>>
>>83205699
>who has threatened to go to DC
At least know what you're talking about when you spout this bullshit.
>>
>>83205699
The one thing that is keeping me from crying bullshit is that I know how protective Disney is when it comes to their brands. Remember this is the company that is almost solely responsible for the infinity+1 years of copyright laws we have today.
Disney is operating on a much larger level than Marvel, and now that they've seen the value in the brand and characters, its very likely that some suits might start getting ancy when Marvel does its usual fan-antagonizing antics.
>>
>>83207250
>Does Spenser get into fights with retards constantly
Yes

>try to get conservative writers and artist fired, or anything like that?
No

>Because if he's just got opinions like the leftist equivalent of the westborough baptist church, but isn't geting in to retard slapfights, then he's just an ultraliberal, and not an actual SJW, I think.

Eh I wouldn't call him an ultraliberal either since he is often shitting on Bernie Sanders and his supporters and has expressed a dislike against people who hold extreme leftists views.

He's a former politician, a Democrat, and a Hillary supporter so he is a leftist at least.
>>
File: 1464332581940.jpg (54 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1464332581940.jpg
54 KB, 480x480
Normies not just us autists are making fun of it after just a day. It's that much of a fuck up. Yeah Spencer is boned.
>>
>>83207513
At least wait for that thread to 404 before you post it elsewhere
>>
>>83207374
The guy who wrote the Astonishing X-Men story where Iceman opines about all the women he's fucked over the years recently gave a very stilled, gun at the back of his head style "I wrote the story totally 100% with the eye towards Bobby being a closet case" response, that made people ask out loud if Marvel is threatening people who wrote Iceman in the past, to prevent them from criticizing the "Iceman is gay" storyline.

>>83207418
I'm sure DC would love to get Spencer back. And even if Spencer would never actually go back to them, I'm sure he would use the threat to force Marvel to let him have freedom from editors by threatening to bail
>>
>>83207472
>He's a former politician, a Democrat, and a Hillary supporter
So he's center-right then...
>>
>>83207543
In the US, that's far left
>>
>>83207565

It's solidly centerist. Only batshit crazy Freepers think a Hilary supporting Democrat is far left.
>>
Deeper marvel insider here.

We told OP these lies as a joke.
>>
>>83205787
We know Marvel loves doing it, but I'd believe this is the first time Disney or the movie side of Marvel have noticed.
And that they didn't like it.
>>
>>83207626
Hilary is not centrist. Not even by a long shot. She supports all of Obama's policies.
>>
>>83207513
While more wordy Deadpool's appropriate line would be admitting he was never Wade Wilson or that his healing factor never had an effect on his psychology and he pretended to struggle with instability because it temporarily amused him to watch people deal with that.

Also to avoid Pete repeating Bruce's line for Ben, I think he could say
>I knew Gwen slept with Osborn. I knew the fall would kill her
>>
>>83207676

>Autism the post
>>
File: 1462970663373.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1462970663373.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>83205699
>to the point that the bit in Avengers 2 where he chides Tony Stark for cursing was a reference to Evans' desire to preserve the kid friendly image of the Avengers to young fans
wew lad
>>
>>83207654
>She supports all of Obama's policies.
Which are centrist, only the right wings thinks they are leftist.
>>
>>83207642
Stream that film if you're so great
>>
File: Peachy.gif (1 MB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
Peachy.gif
1 MB, 245x300
>>83207565
>mfw I'm a New Deal Democrat and Hillarists calls me a hippie commie

>>83207654
>Hilary is not centrist. Not even by a long shot. She supports all of Obama's policies.
>a != b; a = b

The fuck?
>>
>>83207654

>She supports all of Obama's policies.

Who is a solid centerist or very slightly center left in the real world.
>>
>>83205699
OP is full of shit, but I do want to encourage people to give him a chance. People went nuts over rwo fucking words, which was the point, but all the talk about dropping Cap for this and all that is ridiculous. Let the man explain what's going on first. Even though this "shocking twist that'll change everything for-EVEEEER!" doesn't make sense as much as it should when pulling a number like this, I'm still interested to hear what Cap's up to and what made him jump ship.. or, well, sailing on that other ship all along.

It's a gimmick. Of course it is, but so is everything else in comics. At least this is something actually new.
>>
>>83207720
This, Obama is only a Leftist in today's GOP Looney Bin Reality.
>>
File: 1351717084411.jpg (59 KB, 600x793) Image search: [Google]
1351717084411.jpg
59 KB, 600x793
>>83207695
Another expert evaluation for the archives.
>>
>>83207701

Only the retards on the right think Obama let alone Hilary for that matter isn't centerist, given how he defeated them resoundly in two elections. The smarter cons know how boned their party is.
>>
File: marvel in a nutshell.jpg (32 KB, 625x295) Image search: [Google]
marvel in a nutshell.jpg
32 KB, 625x295
None of this seems plausible given that we know how Marvel operates. They love this kind of shit.
>>
File: BasedWard.jpg (190 KB, 498x519) Image search: [Google]
BasedWard.jpg
190 KB, 498x519
>>83205699
Ward acknowledging the new Hydra member.
>>
>>83207626
>>83207543
If he's center left and going full Godwin's law on mainstream republicans, which I'm not familiar enough with the dude's actual views to say, then I'd still consider him to be an extremist.

Not that I think it matters that much. I am perfectly fine with a super leftist writer. But it doesn't look good for diversity if your entire range is ultra left to centrist.

>>83207513
I'm amazed at how many people are completely losing their shit over this.
>>
>>83207770

No the point of OP's post is DISNEY are pissed because Marvel editorial specifically Brevoort who you have quoted went ahead and made a major change to a corporate tentpole character without oking it with them. One that has attracted negative press including accusations of anti-semitism which are basically a modern black balling in the entertainment industry. Learn 2 reading comprehension senpai.
>>
File: shandy-3.jpg (635 KB, 1296x968) Image search: [Google]
shandy-3.jpg
635 KB, 1296x968
>>83207770
>None of this seems plausible
Well no shit. OP is just making shit up and we're taking this thread in a different direction because fuck him.

What's everyone's favorite summer drink?
>>
File: hydracap.jpg (34 KB, 381x500) Image search: [Google]
hydracap.jpg
34 KB, 381x500
>>
Which is more bullshit: Doom being revealed as altruistic by a god that could see inside his soul or Cap being Hydra?
>>
>>83207867
the Former, the latter can at least be explained away with brainwashing.
>>
>>83207886
Oh come on, when was the last time Cap was brainwashed?
>>
>>83207920
can't think of it but Wolvie was brainwashed so many times it's become a running joke. Falcon had a storyline everyone tries to forget where he's a villain plant. It's much easier to ignore.
>>
>>83205922

Spencer's as SJW as it gets. He hates Bernie for being a white male for fuck's sake.
>>
>>83205820
Does he? Like, has he actually said so?

Because they fucked him over hard on Supergirl, but at the same time were pretty supportive of his T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents.
>>
>>83207941
>can't think of it
There was an episode of Spider-man and his Amazing Friends IIRC.
>>
File: IMG_20160527_083432.jpg (118 KB, 487x453) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160527_083432.jpg
118 KB, 487x453
>>83207920

Lee Kirby had him brainwashed and supporting Hitler.
>>
>>83207920
When was the last time he had his powers/youth restored with cube magic?
>>
>>83207886
It's not brainwashing, it's the cosmic cube
>>
>>83207802
Even if OP is making this shit up, I wouldn't be surprised if Disney and Chris Evans weren't actually pissed about this. The comic side of this might be fellating themselves over how controversial it is to sell more comics, but the Disney brand that relies on Cap as one of its most popular characters now can't be too happy with the backlash.
>>
>>83207994
The Super Soldier mini?

Although the whole powers/youth restoration thing pisses me off in how stupid it is. The serum just made him peak human. If you took it away, all it would mean is he'd have to work at maintaining it, not suddenly drop to frail old man
>>
>>83208000
Nah, it's psychic fucker.
>>
>>83208000

It's not the cosmic cube it's a shit story with the tired "Everything you know is wrong!" trope that was dated by the late 80s let alone now.
>>
>>83208013
It IS Disney. If they sell even one fewer toy because of this backlash (which is retarded but that's it's own issue), heads are fucking rolling at Marvel
>>
>>83207970
Yes, he's made clear his unhappiness with them on twitter.
>>
>>83208032
It's literally the cosmic cube, have you read Spencer's run?
>>
>>83207654
Obama wasn't really a Democrat, he was a Chicago Democrat. His only political belief was in whoever wrote the biggest check.
>>
>>83207770
Capecomic genre are dead. Its cadaver is hooked on outrage machine that occasionally zaps it with controversy to make it twitch. That's not life, but that's as lively as it can get.

It's a mistake to ask questions like this. Sure, constant electric shock is bad for the living, but for the cadaver it makes it dance.
>>
>>83207867
Doom is altruistic. It's just that his ego gets in the way.

Doom is essentially an Objectivist on the same tier as Rorshach. He is the smartest person in the universe(in his mind), therefore any decision he makes is objectively the correct one.
>>
>>83208088

I know. I was deriding Marvel for a shit done before storyline.
>>
>>83205699
>>83205896
>>83205981
Jesse Baker, is that you?
>>
>>83205896
>which had some rather negative comments made about Diamondback

Nobody cares about Diamondback Sherwood
>>
File: agwhPkR.png (225 KB, 779x600) Image search: [Google]
agwhPkR.png
225 KB, 779x600
>>83208089

Totally bro!
>>
File: suspicious.png (2 MB, 973x925) Image search: [Google]
suspicious.png
2 MB, 973x925
>>83208088
It's literally Skull's psychic bullshit, have YOU read Spencer's run?
>>
File: 1205617951465.jpg (109 KB, 599x658) Image search: [Google]
1205617951465.jpg
109 KB, 599x658
>>83207867
Anyone paying attention beyond the shock panel for either knows the difference immediately.

There's been build up for Doom whether or not people like it. Purple Man, Strange and Lancer have witnessed glimpses of it.

The second?
Let's do a recent run down.

During Civil War Cap staunchly opposed having the efforts of heroes turned into a disadvantage to their families, he wasn't against them being regulated but being made targets given how easily the information on their identities could be accessed and distributed. He was then hunted as a fugitive for his efforts, wrestled away from Iron Stalin by REAL AMERICAN HEROES, submitted, was killed while arrested, except not really because he was actually time travelling(?), despite all this he then decided to get in a big dumb fight with the X-Men because Marvel needed to make sales and decided the group of people who would rather work together than beat each other up would rather beat each other up than work together. Because Cable said that's how it's going to go, so that's how it had to go. During Hickman's tenure he busts in and beats the shit out of illegal immigrant Skrulls. The Skrull Invasion was admittedly terrible and the source of problems during Civil War, hamfistedly, but these are not even high rank Skrulls. They're basically masterless slaves with no transport off planet, so Clint and Steve are literally just being shown kicking people who are down for some reason.

Not long after being slapped around by them Steve then later allows two dangerous, extremist Darwinist extraterrestrials to join the Avengers, some more bullshit and now this.

Which of these two sound like fleshing out a character whereas the other character derailment?

Do jest if you need, just remember when you find yourself disingenuously humoring the ridiculous it is because there exists something genuinely deserving of ridicule.
The Avengers have never been perfect, but their behavior has become pointlessly irrational.
>>
>>83205896
>implying anyone would give a shit about Diamondback of all characters

Are you that autistic creep everyone forced off of /co/ a few years ago? The tripfag, Diamond/Back?
>>
>>83208255
S/D? Dude, that fucker is actually autistic enough to continuously annoy writers on Twitter. Look him up
>>
>>83208048
I agree the backlash is dumb, but it's exactly what Spencer was trying to create, using the recent movie as extra spotlight on the character to do something big to pull that audience over to his comic. He pretty much admitted that this was what he wanted.

I just don't think this is what Disney wants. Marvel comics might run their business model on bad publicity and controversy and outrage to sell more, but Disney definitely prefers playing it safe and easy. Disney cares about the children demographic and parents reactions to this sort of thing, and having this trend on twitter is probably a pr nightmare for them right now.
>>
>>83205896
>and why Falcon still gets the main Captain America book
Bucky got to stay Cap and the main Cap book when he came back last time.

Also no one gives a fuck about Diamondback for anyone to care like that.
>>
>>83208292
Yeah, Marvel screwed the pooch on this one. Disney let them be fairly independent, just using the comics to advertise their movies, but they probably went too far with this
>>
>>83206756
Typo confirms it. It's Rich alright.
>>
>>83205699
>Nick Spencer (who has threatened to go to DC if he's not allowed to make Captain America his personal SJW soap box)

He did? Doesn't he hate DC for like ditching him off the Supergirl book?
>>
>>83208340
>believing anything OP posted
>>
>>83208317
I don't have statistics, but I'm suspecting merchandise and movie sales off the Marvel properties are way more profitable to Disney than the comics are.

Didn't they recently let go of the creative oversight team of comic book writers for the MCU? Shit, maybe this is their way of getting back at them for it.
>>
>>83208317
>Disney let them be fairly independent, just using the comics to advertise their movies
that's kinda funny
>>
>>83208366
Yeah, the creative council. It was part of splitting off Marvel studios from Marvel Entertainment.
>>
>>83208366
>I don't have statistics, but I'm suspecting merchandise and movie sales off the Marvel properties are way more profitable to Disney than the comics are.
Oh no shit. I mean, a single comic peaks at 100k readers if they're lucky. Meanwhile, movies hit millions of viewers
>>
>>83205768
>DC
>not suck

Nostalgia pandering isn't quality. I know Johns fags won't understand but it's really not.
>>
>>83207775
I'm gonna miss him.
>>
>>83205922
SJW is anyone to the left of stormfront anon. You have figured this out by now.
>>
>>83207532
>The guy who wrote the Astonishing X-Men story where Iceman opines about all the women he's fucked over the years recently gave a very stilled, gun at the back of his head style "I wrote the story totally 100% with the eye towards Bobby being a closet case" response, that made people ask out loud if Marvel is threatening people who wrote Iceman in the past, to prevent them from criticizing the "Iceman is gay" storyline.

The guys name is Marjorie Liu. She's successful enough that she wouldn't need to adhere to the company line. The only reason she made that statement, is because making Bobby gay is in line with her progressive ideals. So even if it wasn't her intention when originally writing the 'Frozen' arc, she'll lie and say it was just to virtue signal to sjw crowd.
>>
File: hydracap.jpg (9 KB, 384x131) Image search: [Google]
hydracap.jpg
9 KB, 384x131
>>83207816
Anyone want to help edit this?
>>
>>83205981
>use the mind control angle

Considering all the setup from Standoff and AXIS, that actually seems like what the story is doing.
>>
>>83207770
>It always leads to better sales for us. Always.
Tell that to DC. Death of Superman gave a short term boost in sales, but the fallout was such a massive fuck you to the fans that DC comics as a whole never fully recovered. Their sales dipped and they dipped hard.
>>
>>83208485
If they do add these
>No immigrants
>Traps victims
>Conditions Winter Soldiers
>Right fit
>No liberty? Less liberals!
>>
>>83208089
You'd think oil companies would take advantage and bribe him to kill the EPA.
>>
>>83207775
>dat 's-stahp' reply
So good
>>
>>83205699
>(to the point that the bit in Avengers 2 where he chides Tony Stark for cursing was a reference to Evans' desire to preserve the kid friendly image of the Avengers to young fans)
But Chris hates that line. Anthony Mackie teased him and asked if it was his favorite line, and Chris shouted NO.
>>
>>83208655
OP should done at least some research before baiting us like this.

Apply yourself op.
>>
>>83205699
are nobody here ever read cape comic before and believed this bullshit?
>>
>>83205699
>Evans has a love-hate relationship with the Captain America character: he took the role solely because Disney offered to get him work as a director after his initial contract expired
>Disney
C'mon, OP, at least get your facts straight. Disney had nothing to do with Evans's initial contract. Anyone with modicum of critical thinking skills and long-term memory can tell this is bullshit.
>>
why did the story blow up so much, it looks like the average last page shocking reveal that they've been doing for decades
>>
>>83209171
normie
>>
>>83209192
normies*

I mean, they don't know how this stuff works.
>>
>>83205699
>who has threatened to go to DC
he hates DC now, if anything he'd just do image books
>>
>>83207654
And all of Obama's policies are centrist at best, right wing at worst. There is no leftist party in America.
>>
>>83207701
>>83207754
This
>>
>>83209171

Cap is the joint movie hero in the world at this point let alone superhero. Because of the MCU Hydra = Nazis to the majority of people not the 60s Bond SPECTRE style organisation of the comics. He is a tentpole for the entire DISNEY corporation. Rich was right. This story out DCed DC's Watchmen twist.
>>
>>83209171
Part of it was shills, part of it was people in complete ignorance of comics.
>>
>>83208145
Do you only read Marvel? What is this false equivalence bullshit? DC doesn't pull that crap.
>>
>>83209171
Part of it is the Tumblurina crowd being irrational and thinking it is somehow connected to the GiveCaptainAmericaaBoyfriend hashtag, the other part is right wingers being angry that right after Steve voiced his support of the second amendment and came across as being more of a Libertarian it was revealed that he was a Nazi. Then there are politically indifferent people that got whipped up by the frenzy by both of these sides because Civil War recently came out and they kind of care about the idea of Captain America, though they probably couldn't describe what exactly it is about that idea that the care about.
>>
>>83205699
I call bullshit. The hydra thing was obviously planned so Marvel can make headlines on the day Rebirth released.
>>
>>83208439
you should try reading comics once in a while.
>>
>>83209532
He says, on the same week DC released another "THIS WILL TOTALLY CHANGE THINGS AGAIN GUYS" book. The two companies are the same man, they're both trying their hardest to not be the first to die in a dying medium
>>
>>83209571
DC put out a good book doing things that people liked. Marvel put out a shit book to get controversy bux.

You can always spot Mouseketeers. The utter delusion is unreal.
>>
>>83209571
>b...but movies
Marvel is cancer
>>
>>83205699
Serious question: does Marvel have a single white fan anymore? The books are exclusively made for Niggaboos and neon haired Kate Leth types.

What a fucking shit company.
>>
>>83205922
An SJW is someone who preaches tolerant but is, themselves, intolerant. Nick Spencer fits the picture perfectly. Again, he said on Twitter that all Republicans are evil, and not just the ones who support Trump. He thinks the ones who are signalling against Trump are just trying to make it look like they're not evil. Read his fucking Twitter.
>>
>>83209597
>Marvel and DC are not the same
They both do the exact same shit with a different slant to it. If you can't see that you're blind.
>>
File: 0.png (66 KB, 754x718) Image search: [Google]
0.png
66 KB, 754x718
>>83209622
>does Marvel have a single white fan anymore?

Yes, everyone on /co/
>>
>>83209597
Delusion in what? Calling both companies out on doing stupid shit? Look, I understand they're financially shitting the bed, and their respective parent companies clearly don't give a singular fuck about their comics division since they were just bought for IPs so they could be merchandised to hell and back, but lets not fucking pretend one is purer than the other. They're businesses, they do what businesses do, and that is try to make money. There's no artistic merit in it, there's just dollars. That's fucking it. That's all that mattered, that's all that will ever matter.
>>
>>83205699
Jack and Joe might be rolling in their graves.
>>
>>83209385
Hydra in the comics WAS founded by a Nazi though. But like you said, it was presented more as a James Bond-like evil organization.
>>
>>83205922
Nick Spencer is definitely an sjw, and not just because he supports Clinton, his reasons for doing so are insane.
>>
>>83207988

Seriously, why does capeshit emphasize random words like that?
>>
>>83209654
If you think that you are literally retarded.
>>
>>83206690
To be honest, it was editorial's idea to kill Kaine. Slott was basically fighting with Lowe to keep him alive and write the ending where Kaine gets reborn... Man, I really miss Wacker.
>>
>>83209801
Spider-editorial also agrees with Bendis shipping MJ to someone else.
>>
>>83209796
>If you think that the companies that have a long history of sharing personnel, readership, business associates, and demographics don't engage in the same practices you're retarded
cute.

so do you read comics or just watch the Batman Movies?
>>
File: ad33.jpg (87 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
ad33.jpg
87 KB, 720x480
>>83209544

Not actually a bad analysis. Basically it pissed off everyone on the political compass right to left and authoritarian to libertarian. Actual Nazis are probably pissed at it too.
>>
>>83209826
Bendis was always basically that one MJfag in the company who doesn't care about anybody else in the cast, but her.
>>
>>83205768
>batman shot his parents

You know that makes so much sense! The guilt the fabricated bad guy. Never found!

Hurrrrtt duurrr!
>>
You realize that most people know it's not permanent and just comic book shit but still hate them doing it right?

It's not about if it lasts
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 420x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 420x598
WHAT'S THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE?!
>>
>>83209844
I could ask the same of you, MCUck
>>
File: 1432863328431.jpg (1 MB, 2821x2201) Image search: [Google]
1432863328431.jpg
1 MB, 2821x2201
>>83209867
But he is also right that people who are politically indifferent were pissed off by it.
Unless you mean they are also on the political compass.

Honestly I don't think there is any going back.
Comics from now on will always be political battlefields.
>>
>>83209876
Holy fuck.
Batman shot his parents, and this is why we need to ban assault handguns.
You're a fucking genius, Nick.
>>
File: image.png (361 KB, 487x453) Image search: [Google]
image.png
361 KB, 487x453
>>83209881

Yes, it's supposedly about disrespecting Kirby and his legacy and using a tragedy for a shocking reveal

But Kirby wrote this

He wrote this while the war was going on, while Jewish people were being killed in camps. While men were fighting and dying for the sake of this war.

Not separated by three fourths of a century, but RIGHT AS IT WAS HAPPENING

People don't care about Jack Kirby. They don't care about Joe Simon or Stan Lee. They care about a prop they call his legacy.
>>
>>83209922

How many ribs does she have? What the fuck?
>>
>this is the same board that lauded this guy and praised him to no end for Ant-Man and Superior Foes
>first arc of a new book which clearly won't stick around for that long, especially not with Civil War II round the corner
>/co/ cries SJW!!!! THIS GUYS A HACK, WAHHHH!

Unbelievable, he even came here on multiple occasions and most of the thread was sucking his dick, c'mon /co/, you know better than this, he'll be back to normal by August.
>>
>>83209975
That was Lieber. And clearly anyone that lauded his work hadn't actually read anything outside of Superior Foes
>>
>>83208232
Is Xavier's brain still in the Red Skull's....skull?
>>
>>83209975
You realize he's probably going to be the "hero who goes evil" for Civil War 2, right? Just like Rick was the hero who died. This is all part of Marvel Event Bingo.
>>
>>83209989
Lieber was not on Ant-man
>>
>>83210014
As in, Lieber was the one that came here on multiple occasions and most of the thread was sucking his dick
>>
>>83209975
>he even came here on multiple occasions and most of the thread was sucking his dick
I remember, he even converted me from a berniebro to Hillary supporter.
Now #imwithher
>>
File: CaptainAmerica327p01.jpg (174 KB, 875x731) Image search: [Google]
CaptainAmerica327p01.jpg
174 KB, 875x731
>>83205699
Am I the only one who assumes the whole thing is some kind of misdirection or is the rest of the world just retarded?
>>
>>83209975
To be fair, anyone with half a brain is annoyed by this not because "How dare they do this to Cap!", they're annoyed because it's another bullshit "shocking" development from Marvel which probably won't even last the year. Who knows, maybe the story will end up being good, but so far it just seems like more of Marvel's "Ooh be upset and buy floppies!" tactics.
>>
>>83209922

Why does her lunchbox have a female super hero on it if they weren't around?
>>
>>83210037
Literally all around you people said exactly that.

You seem to be either reading incredibly selective or textbook Dunning–Kruger here.
>>
>>83210037
Of course it's a misdirection.

It's the new "Doc Ock is Spiderman"
>>
>>83209916
I read both DCasual. It's how I know there's no functional difference between the two companies.

except Marvel actually knows how to make movies while DC has braindead assholes trying to turn every hero into batman.
>>
>>83205922

If you don't lynch a least 1 minority per day then you are literally a sjw.
>>
>>83207513
I'm low key triggered by Batman being there.
>>
>>83210129
Yeah this kind of rhetoric isn't SJW at all.

Seriously you seem to think SJW is the worst possible insult and the crazy left extreme.
That is why you defend it like that.
It is just a normal faggot.
>>
>>83210129
>tfw forgot to lynch my daily minority
I was wondering why my hairline had receded so much overnight, my hair was now pink, and I had grown a flamboyant beard
>>
This is complete bullshit

Chris Evans HATES the language quip in AoU, if you don't believe me then look at his Civil War D23 interview with Mackie
>>
>>83210181
Because it is mocking him.
>>
>>83207626
Extreme leftists that are also SJWs do support Hitlarry on the basis that she is a woman.
>>
File: background.jpg (83 KB, 633x537) Image search: [Google]
background.jpg
83 KB, 633x537
>>83210125
>anally savaged Marveldrone hiding behind movies
>>
>>83210292
If they support Hillary then they are by definition not left. Or they have no idea what she stands for.
>>
>>83205699
>Brevoort is currently trying to white night Nick Spencer (who has threatened to go to DC if he's not allowed to make Captain America his personal SJW soap box) to Disney for the sake of keeping him out of DC's hands. But internally, it's gotten to the point that most expect Spence to be gone from the company, if not outright blacklisted from Marvel, by the end of the year.
Fake. No fucking way would Spencer ever go back to DC, he hated it.
>>
>>83210348
I agree with you, but the SJWs are on a tirade of declaring Bernie a misogynist and enemy to women. They call Bernie voters "Berniebros."

>The Pettiness of the Angry White Male
http://archive.is/csMJV
>>
Post sauce. If not, bullshit
>>
>>83210425
I guess I have to take solace in the fact that if they eat each other like that then one day they will end up on the table and realize how crazy they have been.
>>
>>83208655
>something mocking him should be his favourite line
Are you dense?
>>
>>83207250
>leftist equivalent of the westborough baptist church

You ARE aware that the founder of the Westboro church was a registered Democrat and even ran for office once on the Democratic ticket. He was NEVER a Conservative.

Something the media conveniently leaves out because it's more useful to their agenda to use it to misrepresent Conservatives.
>>
>>83205699
>who has threatened to go to D
Please no. Keep this hack to yourself, Breevort.
>>
What if it turns out this is Steve's son from the ultimates universe?
>>
>>83207513
Doesn't Deadpool actually hate chimichangas and only likes saying the word?
>>
>>83206715
>this totally eclipsed rebirth
Only in terms of the casuals outrage. Actual comic readers know it's nothing but a stunt. Rebirth has been talked about way more in comic centric places.
>>
>>83205699
>who has threatened to go to DC if he's not allowed to make Captain America his personal SJW soap box
Bull fucking shit. He was wrongly fired from DC and he has said publicly countless times he will never work for DC under any circumstance. Do some research before starting a bull shit like this and kill yourself.
>>
>>83210751
considering what he's doing over at The House of Bad Ideas I'd say DC was right to fire him 2bqh famalam
>>
>>83210773
>meanwhile, DC hire Humphries
Why the fuck is it so easy for shitty writers to get work?
>>
>>83210701
>>83208223
>>
>>83210806
Blame Johns for that one. Apparently he and the Hump are friends.
>>
>>83209171
Controversy sells and the fucking idiots who are pissed off over this issue basically did free advertising for Marvel with that trending topic.
>>
I don't think the people saying "Marvel always does this shit" realize the fact that Marvel never belonged to a movie publisher or had a multi billion franchise depending on it either.

The stakes are different.
Ruining captain america ruins the avengers franchise.

They'll fix it.
>>
>>83210643
Nick Spencer used to work for DC, you casual fuck.
>>
>>83210902
It's a story with a fucking Red Skull who has mind-control powers AND Cube was mentioned. Like, if people actually read everything besides last page, than there would be no outrage. It's fucking obvious it's Skull or (giant) maybe Zemo fucking with Steve.
>>
>>83210902
>Ruining captain america ruins the avengers franchise.

No one really believes this.
>>
File: giphy.gif (408 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
408 KB, 500x345
>>83210953
This is what happens when you promote your entertainment product like a bunch of carnies. Instead of just being a plot point in an interesting story, the structure and beats of the narrative are designed to grab headlines and generate buzz free of context or logic.

It's the same sort of "Pro wrestling angles as comics writing" nonsense as the debut of Jane Foster Thor, except the tenor is different because regular Thor becoming unworthy of his hammer is not quite the the same thing as Cap being a Nazi
>>
>>83209975
I haven't seen Ant-Man get that much praise, actually. It has its fans, but I think Superior Foes got a lot more praise.
>>
>>83207813
cum
>>
File: tom-brevoort-0.jpg (8 KB, 600x136) Image search: [Google]
tom-brevoort-0.jpg
8 KB, 600x136
>>83205699
>For anyone who cares, it should be stated now, but Nick Spencer has committed career suicide.
No he hasn't, he got Captain America trending more than a movie ever did.

Brevoort just cares that they're selling.

And Disney is just glad they're getting rid of the Jewish characters and inspirations, since they already got rid of Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver's religions.
>>
>>83207730
>People went nuts over two fucking words
AND the inner monologue...
AND the flashbacks...
AND Steve throwing Jack Flag out of a fucking plane!
>>
>>83210931
yeah and he did a pretty good Jimmy Olsen story from what I heard.

>>83211329
uh what? You do realize #GiveCaptainAmericaBoyFriend was trending before this right? A hashtag made solely because of the gay man love tension between Bucky and Steve from Winter Soldier and Civil War?
>>
>>83209996
Yes
>>
>>83211352
>uh what? You do realize #GiveCaptainAmericaBoyFriend was trending before this right? A hashtag made solely because of the gay man love tension between Bucky and Steve from Winter Soldier and Civil War?
Yes, and it wasn't rending nearly as much as #SayNoToHYDRACAP
>>
GUYS SERIOUSLY LISTEN...
If Spencer wanted to make Steve the personification of the evil white guy vs his minority replacement then he would have had Steve disagreeing with Falcon's defense of the Whisperer, would gave been more pissed about Sam getting political, would have had Steve be cool with the Pleasant Hill prison.
WAIT AND FUCKING SEE.
Relax.
>>
File: 1463984424064.jpg (183 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
1463984424064.jpg
183 KB, 1024x887
>>83205922
SJW is a short hand to describe anyone who is a faux moral crusader, which Nick Spencer definitely is.

So yeah, it has meaning, and yes, it was used correctly.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>83211417
damn shame since Green Arrow was technically a warrior for Social Justice back then (Uh, he forced the League to consider getting a token black male. That was literally one of the adjectives he used to describe Black Lightning, "AND HE'S BLACK!") and Ben Percy has to be incredibly out of touch if he thinks making Green Arrow call himself an SJW is a good move. Then again, I'm buying it for Futa Black Canary so what the fuck do I know.
>>
>>83211417

You're like a parody of a human being.
>>
>>83211457
He is 100% right.

The fuck you are talking about?
>>
>>83205699
>The story was done without their knowledge
How? Spencer would have to tell his editor and artist about the story who in turn would have to report it to someone else and they in turn would also report it to someone else.
>>
>>83211417
>morals are bad!
>if they don't agree with my stupidity is faux moralism!
>>
>>83205896
>That said, the upcoming Americop arc has undergone some major rewrites because Spencer went too far even for the permissive Brevoort. The original story planned was obscenely anti-police and had to be toned down and even now, there is pressure to make more changes to neuter it.

The comic has been out for thirty hours, and there's been "major re-writes" to future issues in that time that a "Marvel insider" was in a position to report on?

Stuff and nonsense.
>>
>>83211468
>He is 100% right.
>The fuck you are talking about?

Whether it's SJW, cuck, pandering, or any other meme buzzword, the term gets thrown around until it's a generic insult.

SJW don't even call themselves SJW, the term has passed parody to just be anything.
>>
>>83211329
>And Disney is just glad they're getting rid of the Jewish characters and inspirations, since they already got rid of Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver's religions.
Uh what, they were always raised as gypsies.
>>
>>83211536
just like meme?
just like buzzword?

I am sorry but do you think you yourself with your own post don't know what you meant when you wrote meme buzzwords.

Because if you know what you meant with those two who get thrown around even more than sjw cuck or pandering then why assume you are the only one who knows what he means with the words he is using?
Somebody else using it incorrectly doesn't make the words lose their meaning.
You meme buzzword.
>>
>>83211536
>SJW don't even call themselves SJW
Well duh it is not meant to be a compliment.
Assholes don't call themselves assholes. And assholes aren't literally walking assholes.

I still don't understand what you are talking about.
>>
>>83205699
I hope DC don't take him. Fuck this guy, fuck his agenda-driven writing, let him starve.
>>
File: 1452261112600.png (72 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1452261112600.png
72 KB, 501x585
>>83211457
>>83211417
>>
File: 1462596985621.png (41 KB, 732x606) Image search: [Google]
1462596985621.png
41 KB, 732x606
>>83211536
>>
>>83205787
Bait notwithstanding, the Controversy Sells business model might not fly now that Marvel's part of Disney. They'll willing to do a lot to protect The Brand... which is basically all the books from the big two companies are. Brand names.
>>
>>83205981
>Brevoort

Can this insufferable cunt please either get fired or die already? I want to see a quality lineup of Marvel books at least once more in my lifetime.
>>
>>83205699
his face reminds me of Chris-chan
>>
>>83206690
don't forget sp//der what the fuck happened to her? obscurity she had so much potential.
>>
>>83211663
>/pol/tards can only argue with memes

No wonder you fags get BTFO everytime you try something in real life
>>
File: 1464064.jpg (163 KB, 1200x1074) Image search: [Google]
1464064.jpg
163 KB, 1200x1074
>>83211662

I can do this all day.
>>
>>83211623
You don't want Superman to have been secretly working for General Zod all along?
>>
>>83211417
Why does this image trigger /co/ so much?
>>
>>83211852
Hits too close to home
>>
File: 4chan.png (26 KB, 589x246) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
26 KB, 589x246
>>83211852

Because it's true. SJWs aren't normies. Normies don't lean in any direction. But there's tons of SJWs/hipsters out there who try to pretend their neutral normies in order to paint anyone who DARES speak out against SJWs as Nazis.

Pic related.
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 600x860) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 600x860
>>83211455
And that's why Green Arrow is literally the shittiest comicbook character of all time.

>Billionaire communist somehow not portrayed as unreasonable, hypocritical fuckwit

10/10 writing for decades.
>>
>>83211955
Stop it Hal, he's your friend!
>>
>>83211955
kys
>>
File: 1394178837721.png (488 KB, 655x476) Image search: [Google]
1394178837721.png
488 KB, 655x476
>>83205699
>Disney trying THIS HARD to shill their comics just after DC got a little positive press.
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 393x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 393x549
>>83211995
The Flash is my friend, Green Arrow's some braindead hippy.

And believe me, I know braindead.
>>
>>83207700
>HAHA HAIL HYDRA!~
>>
File: hal is an idiot.jpg (151 KB, 587x526) Image search: [Google]
hal is an idiot.jpg
151 KB, 587x526
>>83212068
Hal is an idiot head?

Hal is an idiot thread.
>>
File: 1319398297827.jpg (496 KB, 1154x1080) Image search: [Google]
1319398297827.jpg
496 KB, 1154x1080
>>83205699
>Brevoort is currently trying to white night Nick Spencer (who has threatened to go to DC if he's not allowed to make Captain America his personal SJW soap box) to Disney for the sake of keeping him out of DC's hands. But internally, it's gotten to the point that most expect Spence to be gone from the company, if not outright blacklisted from Marvel, by the end of the year.

I don't even read comics, and I know this is bullshit from all I've seen from tweets, he would work with Action Lab comics, before DC.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.