[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you feel if it was revealed that he was responsible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Dr.Manhattan.jpg (201 KB, 674x800) Image search: [Google]
Dr.Manhattan.jpg
201 KB, 674x800
How would you feel if it was revealed that he was responsible for the DCEU?
>>
>>83189963
it would be like pottery.
>>
Meaning he's the Source? Fuck that. Watchmen is a parallel universe at best.
>>
>Dr Manhattan made Zack Snyder
>>
>>83190322
This.
>movie Ozymandias blames his crimes on Dr Manhattan
>Snyder blames his crimes on Dr Manhattan too
>>
>>83189963
I hope Batman and co. punch him really hard.
>>
>>83190510
>implying that you can batten the Manhattan
>>
I would feel like everything associated with DC was desperately scraping the bottom of the barrel, rather than just their comics division.
>>
Why didn't anyone else use the machine that made him superhuman? Yeah it'd be nightmarish as fuck but there's a huge payoff.
>>
>>83190355
>Meaning he's the Source?
No dingus
>>
>>83189963
sure, why not? would be better than the darkseid garbage they have planned for Justice League.
>>
File: tVd3QMi.jpg (448 KB, 1920x796) Image search: [Google]
tVd3QMi.jpg
448 KB, 1920x796
>>83192000
>implying they didn't before and after the accident.
>implying anyone else knew how to piece themselves back together.
Though to be fair, Wally basically just did the same, so clearly they weren't vaporizing the right sort of people.
>>
>>83192000
Other people did. The Russians experimented with it. They didn't survive.

Doc was able to recompose himself because of his patience and unique ability to understand how to assemble things piece by piece.
>>
>>83192000
Veidt tried.

Obviously it didn't work or else he'd be a massive boy-molesting blue dong during the Antarctica scene.

The Pinkos also tried, but they just exploded.
>>
>>83192146
>>83192181
>>83192308
When is it said in the book that anyone else tried? Also, Veidt liked boys?
>>
>>83189963
Isn't that exactly what's been revealed? In Before Watchmen you see him creating alternate universes and now we know one of those universes is the prime DC universe.
>>
>>83193541
>Before Watchmen
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>83189963
I thought the implication of the reboot was that he did create the DC multiverse

>Doctor Manhattan is responsible for Man of Steelverse, Teen Titans Go, DC Superhero Girls, and Pre-Lemire New 52 Green Arrow
>>
>>83193377
>Veidt liked boys?
Probably not, Rorschach thought he was but likely due to Rorschach being a /pol/ tier idiot who thought all liberals were gay communist pedophiles or whatever. The movie put a folder on Adrien's computer called boys because they didn't grasp that Rorschach is actually fucking retarded
>>
>>83193867
>Rorschach is actually fucking retarded
But he was right about Veidt being the bad guy all along, was he not?
>>
>>83193928
No. He never once suspected that Adrian was the "mask-killer" he sought until Dan figured it out for himself. And he was completely wrong about the entire scheme (for one, he thought superheroes were deliberate targets, rather than Comedian being killed simply because he knew too much).
>>
>>83193867

>0.02ยข has been deposited in your account
>>
>>83189963
Not surprised at all. In fact, I'd wager anyone but Snyder could come up with a Morrisonesque way Manhattan leveraged the lack of brain matter within Snyder's cranium into actually being the one who directed Watchmen, and left a portion of himself there as a filter for how Snyder percieves and interprets the world around him.
>>
>>83193867
That would be a valid interpretation if it weren't for the fact that Moore and Gibbons associated the character with gay symbolism, such as the pink triangle.

Yeah no, he was gay, bro.
>>
>>83190379
I always thought Zack Snyder was punched as a baby by Superboy-Prime or something.
>>
>>83189963
Are you implying
>If Comic Manhattan created the New 52 universe,
>Then Movie Manhattan created the DCEU.
>>
>>83193867
> thought all liberals were gay communist pedophiles or whatever

But they are. This is why everybody loves Rorschach.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.