[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever personally influenced a comic or cartoon in some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: latest[1].jpg (43 KB, 457x333) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
43 KB, 457x333
Have you ever personally influenced a comic or cartoon in some way?

Years ago when I was young I found the Billy & Mandy Wikipedia page and somewhere near the bottom I found this guy. The episode with him in it had just come out at the time and the name he was given was "Crowblatt" (that's what it says on the episode credits too.) On a whim I decided to change it to "Sir Raven" because I thought it sounded better, and in a much later episode he was in he actually referred to himself as Sir Raven.
>>
I ghostwrote the ending to Band Geeks.
>>
>>83178132
I gave advice, which was followed, to a composer regarding a song he was working on that made it into Homestuck
>>
>>83178132
I shitpost online and some cartoons make fun of it, does that count?
>>
>>83178132
sometimes when I think of a certain episode of a show it plays on the tv that same day or a few days later
>>
>>83178132
thats pretty cool
>>
>>83178132
It was originally "Nuggecabra" so I suggested the change so it still made some sense in spanish.
>>
>>83180183
Youre a young god obviously
>>
I made a suggestion for Problem Sleuth that was accepted.
>>
>>83180183
This happens to me all the time
Ill think of a spongebob episode and sure enough it plays the next day
>>
>>83178132
Timestamp of yourself making the change
>>
File: 1374167872267.jpg (45 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1374167872267.jpg
45 KB, 400x400
>>83178132
I decided to fact check you.
Sir Raven aka Crowblatt first appeared on 11 June 2004. The Wikipedia page for the show did not exist until 27 June 2004,
Further, a character section did not exist in the article until approximately May 2005, after 3 of "Crowblatt's" 6 appearances had already aired. Further, there is no Raven even mentioned until October of that year, after 5 of his 6 episodes had aired. And in this section, he goes unnamed until being dubbed Raven Ravencroft in an edit on 9 October 2015.
Further, by September 2006 the Raven had been deemed such an unimportant character that on the now separate "List of Minor Characters" subpage he does not even appear.
Even further, on 28 May 2007, the airdate of the crow's final episode, the entry still simply did not exist.
To this day, there is no mention of a Raven character on any wikipedia articles regarding the show.

In short, you are 100% full of shit OP. I hereby diagnose you a faggot.
>>
I met Tom Taylor at a convention, and I told him that while I was still following Injustice, it wasn't as good since he left the title. In one of the more recent issues at the time, Batman was complaining that he'd run out of possible allies against Superman. I mentioned to Tom Taylor that Batman hadn't tried to contact Plastic Man yet, he might be useful but alas, Tom Taylor wasn't even writing the book anymore. Several months later, DC brought Tom Taylor back for the Year Four Annual. Year Four was trash, but the annual was easily the best issue and sure enough, it featured Plastic Man. Tom wasn't even working on the book when I mentioned it to him, nobody knew he was gonna come back for the annual. Of course there's no way to be sure if I'm the one who put the idea in his head or not, but it was a great issue. Maybe I sparked his idea to use Plastic Man, or maybe not, who knows. But I mentioned it after he'd stopped working on the book.
>>
>>83178132
>>83184243

Explain yourself lad.

Why would you just go on the internet and tell lies?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.