[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what makes mutants different from say... the Fantastic Four?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 12
File: X-men-logo.png (11 KB, 512x239) Image search: [Google]
X-men-logo.png
11 KB, 512x239
So what makes mutants different from say... the Fantastic Four?
>>
Fantastic four don't have the X-Gene. No, seriously, that's it. It's comic books we're talking about.
>>
>>83141024
so how do normies in Marvel differentiate a mutant from a non-mutie then
>>
>>83141052
this is why Marvel should never had brought up the whole social political commentary for X-Men. It makes no sense in context especially when they share same universe with Avengers and FF.(despite some current modern event nowadays the avengers fighting the x-men which is also retarded).

If they MUST keep that whole social political commentary for X-men then keep it separate universe and no attachment to FF or Avengers.

One of reason i'm ok with Fox keeping X-men.
>>
They really should have just made the x men a seperate universe
>>
Born that way
>>
>>83140965
They were born with powers. They can't change that part of them as it's an intrinsic part of them. The Fantastic Four were human and they were accidentally turned into freaks.

Now if that doesn't make sense, good that part of the point of the allegory. It's bigotry against them for a stupid reason, in this case the immutable circumstances of what they are upon birth.
>>
>>83141052

Mutants are detectable with SCIENCE.
>>
>it's a "casuals think the x men should be in a separate universe" episode
>>
The Fantastic Four were four accidents and there will never been more of them. In the 616, their lives are as well known as the Kardashians so the public knows that they'll never turn bad.

Mutants can be born anywhere and you'll never know until their power activates. You don't know if they'll be as bad as Magneto.
>>
>>83141295
There's hundreds of non-mutant supers. Probably thousands really. What's the difference
>>
but what makes a human who gained powers externally to someone born with powers but only got it way late in their life

also should muties be racist against people who externally got powers
>>
File: 48hGnRT.png (472 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
48hGnRT.png
472 KB, 640x478
>>83141245
Could not have said it better myself, anon.
>>
>>83140965
There was this really cool theme in Ultimate Marvel, where Johnny Storm would argue that exact question every so often. And then it was revealed that mutants were made by the US Government in a Canadian facility way back when, and the argument became even more valid. It was really interesting and one of the themes that really should have been focused on in Ultimate instead of Galactus failing to consume the Earth...
>>
>>83141366
Magneto. He was the world's first look at a mutant's power and he terrified everyone. Now everyone sees anyone labeled as a mutant as a potential Magneto, able to cause a massive missile strike and murder thousands of people at will.
>>
>>83141452
wait, what was the argument?
>>
>>83141260
>It's an anons in denial about the x-men themes not working in the larger marvel universe thread
>>
>>83141477
Johnny would constantly(3 times, maybe?), argue with Bobby or Kitty that there was no difference between himself and them. And then after the big reveal he would take it even further by saying that they were all the results of a science experiment.

It was kind of cool seeing him argue this, like, you could see the seeds being planted that he might have one day been a big public advocate of equal rights for mutants or what have you. Perhaps like a Ultimate version of what they did with Havoc after AVX...
>>
>>83140965
Giant X
>>
>>83141189
>blah blah blah I suck dick for a living
color me surprised

>>83141260
>>83141507
How about X-Men have their own corner of marvel universe, and do crossovers from time to time? Also bring back X-Men characters back to X-books, like Cable, Rogue, Deadpool
>>
>>83141551
So essentially mutant zero in Ultimate universe is actually a modified human?
>>
>>83140965
They have had good comics in the past 30 years
>>
>>83142296
Yeah, and I think it was actually Wolverine, since it happened in a Canadian facility which was funded by the US Government.

It's been a while since I've read it, but I think that's right.
>>
File: 4462953526_61e3109fb8_o(2).jpg (908 KB, 800x1215) Image search: [Google]
4462953526_61e3109fb8_o(2).jpg
908 KB, 800x1215
>>83140965
X-gene
>>
>>83141189
The fanatics four and most of the avengers are empowered by some chemical reaction or cosmic event

While mutants, mutated

There are many issues where the fantastic 4 are condemned like the x men
>>
>>83141245
That would imply that Marvel citizens either have the ability to somehow tell a mutant from a superhuman (which they don't), or are really gullible.

I vote on the later
>>
>>83142989
Marvel citizens only goes apeshit if its murlock tier mutation or if they found out that the are mutants. But generally the are against them as a whole
>>
>>83141637
Beast doesn't have to come back.
>>
>>83143076
someone post the page where a talkshow host spergs out upon finding out Goldballs is a mutant and wasn't just bitten by a radioactive golden ball or whatever
>>
>>83143103
I don't want Avengers to have anything from X-Men. Not even Beast
>>
>>83141052
Filthy muties carry the mark. Didn't you hear the glorious fuhrer Red Skull?
>>
File: easteregg8-14-4.jpg (101 KB, 620x603) Image search: [Google]
easteregg8-14-4.jpg
101 KB, 620x603
>>83140965
"They fear what they don't understand"

The F4 are celebrities, everyone knows their somewhat tragic story and heroics

Mutants are an unseen force, they could come from anywhere, the average Joe must live with the idea that maybe the human race is now outdated, parents must live with the idea that their sons and daughters might suddenly grow metal spikes out of their eyeballs, and the X-men as a supergroup live mostly segregated in their weird mutant-mansion, and when they act it's usually to fight just even more mutants.

People often are angry and afraid of Spiderman too, why is that? Because he wears a mask and is a freak who's origins are unknown

To quote Marvels:
>They were the dark side of the marvels. Where Captain America and Mister Fantastic spoke to us about the greatness within us all — the mutants were death. They didn’t even have to do anything. They were our replacements, the scientists said. The next evolutionary step. We — Homo Sapiens — were obsolete. And they were the future. They were going to kick the dirt unto our graves.
>>
File: APLUSX2012012A002_color.jpg (840 KB, 1375x2087) Image search: [Google]
APLUSX2012012A002_color.jpg
840 KB, 1375x2087
>>83143372
But you want, because of muh bromance.
>>
>>83141052

They don't, they hate & fear all the powered freaks.
>>
There's a sentient strain of bacteria that can only infect non-mutant humans, and so it makes them hate mutants to prevent mutants from replacing non-mutants.
>>
>>83143457
Fuck the avengers
>>
>>83143528
Fuck off morrison
>>
>>83143545
Scott pls. You're dead now.
>>
>>83143608
Fuck off Deadpool
>>
>why do people hate someone who's born black more then someone who paints themself black
>>
>>83143719
shiiiit, shots are fired
>>
>>83141052
>>83140965
They often don't. Spider-Man and the Hulk get a lot of shit for being mutates (a mutate is someone who acquires powers), while the Avengers get it as well but in lesser amounts.

Mutants are either born with powers or with the potential for powers to activate at puberty. Thus mutants tend to be whiny babies with severe mental problems, while non-mutants with powers tend to be more mature and handsome.
>>
>>83143794
Spoke like a true hydra agent, Mr. Captain America
>>
>>83141373
on a case by case basis those who got them accidentally and use them well and are open about the origin of them tend to get away without censure

muties shouldn't be racist, but they are

>>83143528
yeah and it has a sister too

shit's retarded
>>
>>83143828
Captain America has no problem with mature and attractive mutants like Firestar, Justice, Beast, Quicksilver, or the Scarlet Witch.

It's simply that faced with a boring man openly wearing adult diapers, he gets so angry.
>>
>>83143924
Captain America invokes the great American tradition of owning the slaves for the personal pleasure.

How quaint
>>
A related complaint:

I hate how 99% of writers treat mutants as a direct allegory for blacks or gays, or any other underprivileged minority. It ignores that people hate mutants because they have superpowers, which is a unique but COMPLETELY different social issue.
>>
>>83143966
Most of the modern writers misinterpret the X-Men.
That's why we have a Great X-Men storytime, to remind people what it was all about.
>>
>>83143957
>owning

The only time Captain America ever owned a mutant was when he handed Cyclops his ass and consensually made love to all the x-bitches for the purposes of procreation.
>>
>>83144282
That as well. The "A" on his helmet stands for "Asshole"
>>
>>83143966
The issue is prejudice. The specifics of the prejudice are less important; however you're correct in that they do matter and we should be getting smarter writing.

We should be getting smarter writing about Africa on the Black Panther books, but we don't. We should be getting smarter writing about the ethics of espionage from Tom King, but we won't.

It's just how comics be.
>>
>>83141189
I kinda see were your coming from but I think that people have to realize that racism doesn't have any logic to it. People were slaves for a hundred years because of their skin color, a change in DNA probably wouldn't be different.
>>
>>83144322
>The United States of Asshole

Why would Wolverine move to a country called Asshole? Sure he drinks but that's just retarded. Is that his secondary mutation?
>>
>>83144372
He's canadian. Nuff said. I hope that I won't have to spell it out to you!
>>
>>83144345
better. people were slaves, because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. there were people who had power, and those who had to subordinate. and the best part, nothing changed in all of humankind's history, except semantics.
>>
>>83144413
Canadian and a mutant.

God really didn't like that guy.
>>
>>83143966
This. Blacks and Gays don't have the advantage of being able to shoot lasers out of their eyes. Of course they are entitled to receive the same rights as anyone else as they pose no potential treat what so ever to society aside from isolate case. Compared to the mutants where they all form numerous para-military groups that acts like vigilante. Blacks are rioting again? Just send a bunch of cops. Magneto and his brotherhood is planning to genocide the entire planet? Again? Well fuck.

The best allegory is gun-control. But then again, even if you are for or against, you gotta admit that there is a whole other level between some asshole with his guns and the girl that could phrase trough you and rips your heart out at any given time. While society can kinda deals with having guns in circulation, I doubt it can manages a few thousands of meta-humans with potential lethal powers.
>>
>>83144472
and a runt, who loves gingers. and as we know, gingers hab no soul
>>
>>83140965
Fantastic Four marketed themselves.

X-men are Wii U and Fantastic Four are PS4
>>
>>83144567
It's a unique mix of gun control, the 1%, and gays that doesn't perfectly line up with any of them. Which is important, because direct allegory is for hacks.
>>
The difference doesn't matter. People hate each other for stupid reasons all the time in the real world. I don't know if you've looked at /pol/ recently, but that's all the proof you should need.
>>
>>83141189
Behold the moviefag.

If you ever bothered to read the comics you'd know that this shit has been explained over and over.
>>
>>83145206
Yeah. And the explanations range from weak to:
>>83143528
>>
File: Marky Mark.jpg (165 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Marky Mark.jpg
165 KB, 1200x1200
>>83145026
>Truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.
>>
>>83140965
The Fantastic Four are adventurers. Mutants are a generation conflict.
>>
>>83144631
No, but they do have the sweetest pussy.
>>
>>83143794
Draw another comic, and shut up, Kelly.
>>
>>83140965
muh homo superior
>>
>>83140965
Because Mutants are taking over the world, people who get powers from freak accidents aren't perceived as a major threat to the entire species like people who have enhanced genetics are.
>>
>>83141507

Everyone got over the point of X-Men like 5 years after it first came out.

We get it, poor niggers abloo bloo.

It doesn't matter anymore.
>>
>a superior race shows up to humans
>rather than befriend them instead they instigate wars

every fucking time, whether fellow humans, aliens, or dimensions, when will cosmic gods just give humans some humbling experience
>>
>>83140965
What makes X-Men different from the Fantastic Four quality-wise?
>>
>>83146926

Earth is usually explained as being super important as a staging area for multiversal events and literal gods don't fuck with it and humanity because they don't want to fuck anything up.

There are also god-level beings who call earth home and want to protect it so even if someone just stood up one day and said "wow fuck humanity" they would have to go through so many fuckers to get to it, it wouldn't even be worth it.
>>
>>83143406

There's also the fact that in the MU, ANYONE's kid could turn out to be a mutant. There's not too much chance of them getting dosed with cosmic radiation. AND there's the fact that mutants are possibly expected to replace homo sapiens, and wow, homo sapiens aren't completely enthusiastic about the idea.

Silly redundant thread is redundant, and still silly.
>>
>>83141189
There was nothing wrong with it when they started but there is something wrong with keeping it going just for the sake of it.
>>
>>83140965
There's no member or group of the Fantastic Four going around preaching that they are a different species to humans, saying they are superior and are what is the next step of humanity come to replace normal humans.
Mutants area societal subgroup simply because of how numerous they are, and because their traits are inborn, not the result of an isolated accident like the 4. It's hard to discriminate against a group of 4 people who are generally all heroes.

But a whole minority group with powers, some of which are literal terrorists? That puts the whole story in a different context.
>>
>>83141024
Because Mutants are always attacking civilian sites to get the mutants who don't know they are mutants away from fearful and dangerous humans, and after they know they are mutants they have to wear an X Brand and let everyone know every chance they get.
>>
>>83140965
>>83141052
Reed Richards engineered a PR-spin for his friends out of guilt for what happened to them and made them heroes in the public eye.

Muties can be your neighbors kid or that co-worker you already don't like, and they seem to be hiding their power to blow up your house or messing with you at work. Or they change suddenly and fuck up a city block or suddenly become a half-chicken freak with a beak and that AIN'T NORMAL.

Some heroes get a pass for the media spin and looking good/saving shit, but most metahumans are not understood and thus feared by the general public, but muties are unpredictable and thus the most dangerous and feared.
>>
File: 64314324324324.png (126 KB, 402x398) Image search: [Google]
64314324324324.png
126 KB, 402x398
>>83140965
>mutants are publicly shamed and treated as badly as the gays
>other "mutants" like Spider-Man and Mr. Fantastic are praised

I don't think even the biggest Marvel cuck can reconcile these two things.
>>
>>83148760
It's probably because Spidey and the F4 don't run around screaming about how they are the next step in evolution, and they are homosuperio, and how Mankind is slowly dying to make way for their kind. Miiiiight have a few things to do with it.
>>
I think the real thing that scares humans about mutants is that they represent being obsolete. The Avengers and FF don't. Those are, for the most part, people who accidentally got freakish, in-reproducable powers or have gone through deliberate experiements in order to get them. Mutant's represent a change in society that's wild and unpredictable. It doesn't help that half of mutants are all, "MUTTANT SUPERIORITY NOW!"
>>
/co/, WELCOME... TO DIE
>>
>>83148760
Those are individuals. I don't hate Samuel L. Jackson but I do hate the Ferguson rioters
>>
>>83140965
I must it when Mutants were just humans who were born with powers instead of their own separate species.
>>
File: Thing_v2_1_coverart.jpg (48 KB, 250x378) Image search: [Google]
Thing_v2_1_coverart.jpg
48 KB, 250x378
Because Reed Richard's is smart enough to know that if he wants people to accept them they have to be celebrities, heroes even. He concocted the whole super hero plot so people would love them and his best friend wouldn't be seen as a monster.

The X-men meanwhile don't want to play ball with anyone and think they should be allowed to have laser death eyes for no reason.
>>
>>83140965
No Magneto to fuck up the plan to make them too beloved for anyone to hate and experiment upon.
>>
>>83141052
OK, so let me tell you about this ancient super-bacteria called SUBLIME.
>>
Reed is one of the smartest people on the planet, even if you hate him people need to rely on him. I'd imagine most people probably treat The Thing like shit if he's just walking down the street.
>>
>>83148760
JJJ constantly puts public bounties on Spider-man's head and gets away with it you retarded frogposter.
>>
>>83151817
>I don't hate black people, I just hate black culture

woooooweeeee
>>
Question: Has there ever been a story about a group of people who want to become mutants, or want to turn their children into mutants to ensure their future generations are secure when mutants finally take over?

Because I can't imagine that thought never crossed anyone's mind in that universe.
>>
>>83141637
The fuck's your problem? I'm answering OP's question with my opinion, asshat.

>>83142626
True but they are small and few. Same deal have happen with Avengers. But on larger scope of scale, It's more so often on the X-Men than anyone else. FF and Avengers are usually in favor of public's eyes.

>>83145206
see >>83145248 and >>83143528
Comics in past have gave explanations, it's just most are kinda dumb. When X-men started out, there wasn't any prejudice concept. That happened in the 70's. the unique value of them in 60's was that they were a teenage superhero group, much like Teen Titans were (hence that one crossover they did.)

Also I'm more into the comic than movie ver. even though I like and enjoy the movies, I still enjoy the comic more.

>>83144345
True and good point. I just feel that when you look and read the comics in the context of larger scope, it make you puzzle in question. I have nothing against avengers or that there are crossover. I enjoy many of the crossover between X-Men and other Marvel property. I just think that X-men can easily work on it's own and in writing stand point could benefit from that. X-Men sometime almost FEEL like it's own universe with all the spin-off titles it spawn and the amount of X-men characters there are which rivals the rest of marvel comic characters total combine.
>>
>>83147031
longer quality streak. FF ended with Lee/Kirby. Byrne did a cute quality rehash. Some people praise Waid (bleh), and Hickman (who wrote the most inhuman-pun intended-fantastic four)

Meanwhile, X-Men not only had the best artists and writers under their helm, they also propped and featured some of the best comics in industry. Hanging out with muties used to be cool. It still kinda is, as Avengers are incapable of killing it in sales. It's funny that Ms Marvel is responsible for decent ANAD Avengers sales.
>>
>>83143406
Not only that, but do you really want to live with a neighbor who is a telepath? As much as I hate bendis, he literally started his Alias run, with JJ spying on her client's wife, who was a mutie, and who cheated on the client with some flatscan. The thing is, she was a tentacle monster.
>>
>>83143406
by the way, it's pretty funny that this picture is a remake of an actual article about mutants

Give me time, I'll google it
>>
File: xlg_nuclear_radiation_0.jpg (252 KB, 677x1024) Image search: [Google]
xlg_nuclear_radiation_0.jpg
252 KB, 677x1024
here, read it
http://blog.modernmechanix.com/how-nuclear-radiation-can-change-our-race/
>>
File: xlg_nuclear_radiation_1.jpg (224 KB, 680x1024) Image search: [Google]
xlg_nuclear_radiation_1.jpg
224 KB, 680x1024
>>83155546
it was written 10 years before the X-Men #1
>>
File: 1384845663061.jpg (38 KB, 400x402) Image search: [Google]
1384845663061.jpg
38 KB, 400x402
>>83144345
>doesn't have any logic to it

Yes it does. People are racist because of a biological concept called in-group preferences, and because individuals of other races are viewed as invaders naturally.

It has logic to it, certainly.

They also weren't slaves because of their skin colour, they were slaves because people in Africa (mostly Arabs and other Africans) sold them as slaves.

One of the biggest slaveowners in America was a freed slave.

I don't think you know what you are talking about at all, actually.
>>
>>83144345
Except at least they looked different. A better example would be if only Kenyans were slaves, and Nigerians weren't. Both black, but the difference is something that isn't exactly easy to tell at a glance.
>>
>>83144472
Don't forget manlet.
>>
>>83141052
How do normies differentiate a Jew from a non-Jewish circumcised man?
>>
>>83156557
With Jews you lose.
Dude, you should learn life 101
>>
>>83140965
They still have comic books.
>>
>>83158180
brutal
>>
>>83141052
They use Cerebro, a machine that can detect mutants around the world.
>>
>>83140965
The little girl from next door could be playing doctor with your son, suddenly awaken as a mutant and explode in a fiery ball of death consuming everybody in a 100 meter radius, or mind-control him into being gay, or brutally murder him in some other way.

The little girl from next door can't suddenly wake up and be a member of the Fantastic Four.
>>
>>83158445
The best part? Mutants are only the FIRST step of the evolution. You have mutant mutants, children of the vault, etc.
>>
>>83158830
also, I am pissed off that the inhuman angle is wasted on shilling the merchandise and movies.
For years I wanted an eternals / inhuman / mutant conflict, but not like this

NOT LIKE THIS
>>
>>83140965
Bad writing
>>
>>83140965
The Fantastic Four has better PR and is rich af.

Your average mutant is some poor sap who starts sweating Nitroglycerine in the wrong place at the wrong time.
>>
>>83159414
...Is there a right place to start doing that?
>>
>>83159414
Is that a specific reference?

I swear, I remember a mutant with that power, or a power like that... Maybe it was their blood, not their sweat?

Can't remember the name at all.
>>
>>83141245
>The Fantastic Four were human and they were accidentally turned into freaks.
After being exposed to radiation, like a number of mutants in the sixties.

Not only that, their kid is a mutant. Hell, the Sentinels killed them off in Days of Future Past.

They're as mutie as any X-Man, they just are rich as fuck and managed to be around before the big mutant scare, so people aren't too paranoid about them.
>>
File: fantastic hatred.jpg (158 KB, 662x1005) Image search: [Google]
fantastic hatred.jpg
158 KB, 662x1005
>>83159566
4u
>>
>>83159644
This is very powerfull actually
>>
>>83159516
No. But there are places where it's less worse. Like say, not on a crowded subway, or not near the end of a marathon.
>>83159564
>Is that a specific reference?
My Hero Academia. Main Rival is a hypeaggressive asshole with combustible sweat.
>I swear, I remember a mutant with that power, or a power like that... Maybe it was their blood, not their sweat?
Adam-X could turn a person's blood to fire by touching it, maybe that?
>>
>>83159848
I feel that he means something by District X
>>
>>83159566
Mutants are by definition created by the addition of the so-called "x gene" to human DNA, and its activation, in this context. While it's retarded - as so much about the X-Men is - to co-opt the word "mutant" in this way, that's what they've done. It has a specific meaning; "mutate" is the preferred term for those who received their powers through another means, including radiation exposure.

Franklin is a mutant, because he has an "x gene". He inherited this from one of his parents - it's possible to carry the gene but not express it at all, though you don't get a choice (unless you're a reality bender). The operation of the gene is mysterious and poorly explained, but that's how it works. The Sentinels eventually decide - because they're poorly coded pieces of crap - that humans carry the x gene, and can give rise to the gene, and so are the enemy. Ironically, they only realize this when their own programming "mutates" because of an innate flaw.

In the particular case of the FF, there's a story where social services threaten to take their kids away because the FF are always getting into shit, and it goes on and on about how the FF are rich dilettantes and cause their own problems, and then at the end some unnamed foe just decides to obliterate a couple of storeys of the Baxter Building or Four French Fries Plaza or whatever it's called at the time in a rocket attack. Reed and Sue quietly point out to the social worker that, despite the danger, their kids are genuinely safer at home than in a foster home, where they'd be tracked down and killed for being the kids of the FF.
>>
X-Men / mutants are good story. Nothing more, nothing less. They can be used to tell some interesting observations, but they are not unique in that regard. Spider-Man, Namor, FF, Avengers, Defenders, etc. they all did that as well.

The thing is, other comics got dumbed down, while X-Men and Spider-Man remained true to their core. That's why they are the most popular comics.
>>
>>83159993
>>83159848
Maybe.

Nitro could literally explode and re-form, I guess that's probably something similar.
>>
>>83160021
Franklin would be a mutant, even if his parents never were FF. The fact that they are, only augmented his mutant powers.

Anyway, mutants are one of these things that kept marvel alive through the dark times.
>>
>>83158830
And the second step was the Neo? How that turned out.
>>
>>83162420
Celestials didn't like it
>>
>>83159414
couldn't xavier do pr
>>
>>83163028
he was a commie! maybe he was a mutie himself
Also, he was bald, like some of the goddamn right-wingers.

fuck chuck
>>
>>83141024
The son's still a mutant right? Or did they retcon that..
>>
>>83163255
they didn't. FF is fox, so margay would gain nothing from the retcon. I am more afraid for namor
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.