[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man all the Sinister Six shit that was all over Amazing Spider-Man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: AmazingSpiderMan2SixLab.jpg (36 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
AmazingSpiderMan2SixLab.jpg
36 KB, 600x300
Man all the Sinister Six shit that was all over Amazing Spider-Man 2 sure does make the movie look shitty in retrospect
>>
It was already shitty beforehand.
>>
>>83124216
It makes Oscorp look like Discount Supervillain Warehouse. Instead of allowing Spidey's villains to develop organically, it comes across like they've just got a grabbag of professional arching supplies to dole out to anybody whose Guild dues are paid up.
>>
>>83124216
It looked shitty as soon as it first came out.
>>
>>83124216
Just the Sinister Six stuff?
>>
>>83124885
To be fair, they also provided the spider man powers, and I think also the web slingers.
>>
>>83128215

You mean the Webbing he steals from the company.
>>
>>83124885
>>83128215
>>83129107
There's nothing inherently wrong about Spider-Man's origins being tied to Oscorp. It links him with his greatest adversary, Norman Osborn. But for the love of God, not everything has to be all Oscorp, all the time.
>>
After seeing what they did with rhino I'm glad they won't be able to touch the rest
>>
I was actually looking forward to the others.
>>
File: 1448430409806.jpg (202 KB, 887x900) Image search: [Google]
1448430409806.jpg
202 KB, 887x900
I sorta wish they'd just leave spider-man films alone.
>>
>>83129107
Does he steal it, I thought he just purchased it on mail order.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.