[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Characters that did absolutely nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: let's be clear.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
let's be clear.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
ITT: Characters that did absolutely nothing wrong.
>>
>>83095410
>that episode where louise steals frond's doll he's planning to give to gayle
>all Tina has to do is stare at her
>she realizes what she did wrong
>then she uses her confiscated class-disrupting grabber toy to fish it out of the sewer and fix everything
louise has heart you guys
>that breakdown in the middle of her bragging christmas song
>>
>>83096979
I think Louise discovered her humanity this season.
>>
>>83095410
I thought it was really cute that she knew the gravity of the situation immediately and you could tell how desperate she was for things to work out.
>>
I really like when Bob and Louise have their special father/daughter moments.
>>
>>83095410
Unless you consider seducing innocent perverts wrong.
>>
Louise is perfect
>>
>>83097433
It really feels like they have the strongest bond out of anyone in the family.
>>
>>83098216
I think the only one really lacking is him and Gene.
I feel like he's had moments with Tina and Louise.
Like he shaved off his mustache for Tina, the whole Hawk and Chick episode for Louise, nothing with Gene even comes close though. Not that I can remember.
>>
File: getaway.png (620 KB, 743x592) Image search: [Google]
getaway.png
620 KB, 743x592
>What can I say? I'm not a bad person, I just have strong beliefs.
>>
>>83098310
That would be because Gene is the worst character by far. I love the show, but holy fuck I hate that kid.
>>
>>
>>83098516
Lori is literally my waifu!
>>
>>83098612
Get back to bed already Clyde.
>>
>>83095410
I really liked the song from the finale.
>>
>>83098310
There was the episode in season one where he bonded with Gene, but it pretty much took his bonding time from Louise, so you're right.
>>
File: Osborn.jpg (59 KB, 215x601) Image search: [Google]
Osborn.jpg
59 KB, 215x601
>>
>>83098561
I came to this thread specifically to state that you motherfuckers had better not post Mabel. Lo and behold, she's already here.

You are super fast at being wrong.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.