[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rewatching The Flash from the beginning. Wells is creepy as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Rewatching The Flash from the beginning. Wells is creepy as fuck from the very beginning if you know. Down to his expression when Barry tells the team about his mother's murder in episode one.
>>
We know.
>>
>I'm so proud to be your son.
This fuckin' show.
>>
I like flags dad better.
>>
File: pigeon-bread-crust.jpg (44 KB, 790x507) Image search: [Google]
pigeon-bread-crust.jpg
44 KB, 790x507
>>83088840
when wells and henry meet and henry is thanking wells for looking out for barry
>>
>>83088840

The subtext was great, and his one liners as he leaves the room.

Every show needs a little wellsobard to spice things up.
>>
>>83089875
What's your favorite of the one liners?
>>
>>83088840
>if you know
It was pretty much revealed at the end of the pilot
>>
>>83088840
Eobard made The Flash great. Zoom is a decent villain but he's nowhere near as good as RF.
>>
He's just so likable I had trouble seeing him as evil 99% of the time on my first watch.
>>
>>83092000
HE FUCKING MURDERED A GUY IN THE FIRST EPISODE!
>>
>>83092159
It was a month and a half between me watching the third and the fourth episodes.
>>
>>83092159
That was the second episode.
>>
>>83090080
If anything it's anytime he refers to technology that "hasnt been invented yet". It's so subtle but always fun whenever he hints like that.
>>
>>83092252
I like when he jokes about walking.
>>
Why didn't Barry just capture Cold's sister and keep her as leverage to keep him in line? It's not like he's opposed to keeping people in cages. He's a cop and also they hold people at the lab all the time.
>>
>>83092544
>Youuu captureeed my sissterrr, Barrrry? Now that's cold, evennn for meeee.
>>
>>83092544
Are you seriously asking why a superhero doesn't kidnap and threaten a supervillain's loved ones to make him behave?
>>
>>83092622
>>83092646
She's a villain. He captures villains all the time.
>>
>>83088840
how about his speech to barry when he needs to phase? that was awesome
>>
>>83092646
If she was from Earth 2 he would have no problem murdering her
>>
>>83094881
He can't murder her or he loses his leverage. He should just keep her in Star Labs and every time Cold so much as jaywalks, she loses part of a finger.

He wouldn't even have to really hurt her. They could just glow copies of her finger from her DNA and shit.
>>
When I first watched I was surprised they revealed the bad guy so quickly, but it actually turned out amazingly. Season 2 on the other hand feels like they were going the standard "gotcha" route and it doesn't work as well.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.