[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ward comes back as a Robot next season to finally take down Coulson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1462301171634.jpg (372 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462301171634.jpg
372 KB, 1920x1080
Ward comes back as a Robot next season to finally take down Coulson and his crew.
Would you watch?
>>
>>83052433
>Robot
Life Model Decoy, faggot.
>>
>>83052433
Only if daisy gets killed off in the first episode
>>
>>83052433
They should've done robots and LMDs to tie into age of ultron.
>>
>>83052433
Make it an army of LMDs all programmed to think they're the real ward.

Make it that he's obsessed with making LMDs of Coulson, Skye and co because at the end of the day they were the closest he's ever felt to belonging.

Make him want to destroy the real SHIELD team for all they've done to him, but have him driven by the need to "put the pieces back together."

Pieces of him. Pieces of his life.

Then we will have WardTron. And it will be good.
>>
>>83052433
You could only pay me to watch this garbage ass show.
>>
>>83052712
>not watching Grant Ward's Wild Ride Ft Daisy Johnson and the Inhuman Crew

Honestly, it's one of the best cape things on tv.

Not quite Flash levels of good, but still loads better than arrow, Supergirl and such.
>>
>>83052462
>killing off my waifu
No.
>>
>>83055514
It's better than Flash anon
CW cape shows are shitty
>>
>>83055591
Hmm, rephrase.

It's better than Flash without Wellsobard.
>>
>>83052433
Chloe Bennet ruined everything for everyone. She's a subpar actress with a fat ass but a shitty attitude and shittier performance.
>>
So is everyone going to ignore the cold open with Daisy and Coulson stuck in the extraction on the alien planet?
>>
>>83056554
hallucination about the 2 kree-blooded revivalists survives terrigen bomb apocalypse? what about it?
>>
>>83052433
Why won't someone just kill this show already?
>>
>>83059349
>killing the best thing in the MCU that isn't Russo made, Ant Man or Guardians

Nope.
>>
>>83052712
So how much are you being paid to watch Felicity?
>>
>>83055514
Outside of a few HYPE spikes, season three of AoS has been consistently better tv than season two Flash.
>>
>>83056554
I thought that was a hallucination desu
>>
>>83059386
> the best thing in the MCU that isn't Russo made, Ant Man or Guardians

Yeah it's called Daredevil. AoS is such a turd that even Kevin Feige won't acknowledge it as much as he praises Daredevil.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.