[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So will we ever get any kind of Pay-off on crazy Krieger? We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
So will we ever get any kind of Pay-off on crazy Krieger?

We already know that original Kreiger probably got switched with the nazi clones last season, now we know he has androids of everyone else too.

Im probably the only one still watching Archer anyway.
>>
Haven't seen latest episode. Even still debating if is one of the clones or suffered brain damage with fight with them. Who knows? Probably won't get a conclusion anyways.
>>
>>83004315
You kidding? I love this show. I wish Barry made more appearances. Can't get enough of Dave Willis.
>>
>>83007941
It's a shame that Barry has been demoted to a guest appearance once a season
>>
>>83008952
>demoted
It's not like he ever got much more to begin with.
>>
>>83004315
Pam is looking good
>>
>>83004315
Do we know?
I vaguely recall he knew some stuff only real Krieger could.
And ultimately it's irrelevant. Even if it's his brother clone he's effectively the same character and has no reason to do anything Krieger wouldn't.
>>
I actually hate the obligatory Barry episodes.
>>
>>83009345
THIS.
We need more pics of Pam in her underwear.
>>
File: Archer 6x04_00005.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Archer 6x04_00005.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
bumping for sexy Pam
>>
>>83007941
>>83008952
Barry has gone so far from the original character that there's literally no point to him any more. I mean, the Find Barry's Mother episode has probably been the worst this season.

He's suffering all the same effects as the rest of the Archer cast over time. He honestly has nothing to contribute.

I mean I loved Conway Stern but I don't want to see him back again. But bring in Wendell and Xavier Crews and I am all over that shit. This season is perfect for them to do some PI work for Xavier.
>>
>>83014139
Xander? He's in space with Killface.
>>
>>83009654
krieger lived. the robot clone is the reason he's been acting weird.
>>
People complained about archer vice but it's honestly better than anything we had after it.

Now their professions are just an excuse to have an old character reappear each week as a client. Not to mention Pam and Cheryl went back to doing nothing all season.
>>
>>83015349
The only problem with Archer Vice was that no one murdered Pam before it ended.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.