[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
King of the Hill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: king-of-the-hill-netflix.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
king-of-the-hill-netflix.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
This show is so fucking boring.
>>
C o m f y
>>
>t. me before I grew up
>>
>>82980409
Quality thread OP.
>>
>>82980409
Well, the show has some very subtle humor. I just so happen to love that kind of stuff.
>>
>>82980409
I think you should watch something like Rick and Morty then. That's probably a show that'll better appeal to a short attention span millennial like yourself.
>>
>>82981699
Lol
>>
>>82980409
i hated this show when it originally aired and i was a young teenager, but watching it now, there is a lot more too it. i still hate peggy though
>>
>>82980560
>>82983027
I don't remember ever disliking it as a kid, but a few times I wondered why it wasn't crazier like The Simpsons. It was a cartoon, right?

Now it's probably my favorite animated show.
>>
>>82983027
That is fine. Ther episodes where she has to swallow her pride are great.
>i still hate peggy though
>>
So, are you Chinese or Japanese?
>>
>>82983027
>i still hate peggy though

This is why Peggy is such a great character. She does her job, I mean her place in the narrative not the substitute teaching shit, so well.
>>
I do hope, that people see the difference.

Peggy is great character, because she is well written,
Peggy is "bad", because she is supposed to be disliked due to her negative traits. Her stubborn nature, sabotaging things is just to simply hate her.

Just like the "good" villains.

Do You see the difference?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.