[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't the MCU War Machine armor been reverse-engineered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 2010_iron_man_2_025.jpg (96 KB, 1260x813) Image search: [Google]
2010_iron_man_2_025.jpg
96 KB, 1260x813
Why hasn't the MCU War Machine armor been reverse-engineered and mass produced by the military yet?
>>
>>82968169
Military isn't going to spend a billion dollars on suits.
>>
They can't get the arc reactor down.
>>
They aren't smart enough to do it. I mean, Tony can do it in a cave with a box of scraps, but they aren't Tony Stark.
>>
>>82968169
Because Tony actually has a pretty ironclad lawsuit against the government for unlawful seizure.
>>
>>82968169
The first War Machine was An edited MK 2.
A shame that they never showed It again, It wa good
>>
>>82968214
I haven't seen IM2 in ages. How did they get around Rhodey stealing it the first time?
>>
>>82968199
They're already spending 1.5 trillion over 50 years for the F-35, why not get a couple dozen War Marchines as well.
>>
>>82968259
Tony never pushed the issue of the US government stealing from a private citizen without any of the usual legal bullshit they use to steal from a private citizen
>>
>>82968206

So get them to salvage a sample from the hundreds of scrapped Iron Legion/Ultron/Hammer drones that litters the MCU.
>>
>>82968259

BW confirmed that Tony let Rhodey take it. With alll the security redundancy's he could have just put it on and flown off unless Stark let it happen. He thought he was dying, so he didn't care.
>>
>>82968259
Tony gave it to Rhodey, Tony presumably designs new upgrades and helps maintain it. He has Arc Reactor tech down on lock so they have to work with him, and since Rhodey is his best friend he has no objections.
>>
>>82970162

Doesn't the military tinker with it? All those protruding guns, cannons, missile launchers, and bulky armor plating doesn't really seem like Tony's style. There's also the modifications made to the armor during its repainted Iron Patriot phase.
>>
>>82968169
Do you think MCU Norman Osborn will reverse engineer the Iron Man suit to make the Green Goblin suit?
>>
>>82973885
That would be a good reason to put Tony in Homecoming
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.