[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TO THE WAKANDAMOBILE!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: the_wakandamobile2.webm (1 MB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
the_wakandamobile2.webm
1 MB, 1000x562
TO THE WAKANDAMOBILE!
>>
Did T'challa speak with Tony in this movie?
>>
>>82954712
Um, I think there was one scene where he gave some orders for capturing Barnes, and Panther said "Barnes is mine!"
It's funny, you can think of it like an Avengers movie, but the focus is still not on most of the other characters interacting besides Cap and Tony.
>>
T'challa was great in Civil War.

I was worried he'd end up being obnoxiously infallible like can sometimes be in the comics.
>>
>>82955072
He was probably one of the few characters that actually had a real character arc in the movie and it worked because it was so simple
>>
>>82954381
"It's the Rhino!"
>>
BP is being ruined by black people on the internet :(
>>
>>82955578
Oops, didn't click the webm and thought it was about the mechs at the end
>>
File: 0n a nutshell.png (9 KB, 221x276) Image search: [Google]
0n a nutshell.png
9 KB, 221x276
>>82955611
>>
>>82955656
no i just search the nigga on Social Media and watch nothing but overated-ness and black lives matter bullshit
>>
>>82955735
Even if that were true, #1 it's a minority of a minority and #2 no one forced you to search anything. Just ignore it and enjoy him on your own terms.
>>
>>82954381
>it's revealed that the previous Black Panther's had relatively mundane uniforms outside of the occasional cowl or claw weapon
>T'Challa is the one who revamped the entire arsenal to look more theatrical as he has a major superhero fetish.
>>
>>82958033
>>82954381
Do you think they'll change the costume for his film?

I'm hoping that when he's on his home turf he has the cape and collar
>>
>>82955905
say that again when you go see BP opening night
>>
>>82958987
Like it'll matter when you see it. You'll find a reason to bitch.
>>
>>82959134
yeah
the black people in the cinema

i know the movie will be great
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.