[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on Jason Aaron? A genius, thanks to Scalped?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 637x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 637x387
What are your thoughts on Jason Aaron? A genius, thanks to Scalped? A hack, thanks to Whor?
>>
Hit or miss

I like Scalped, Ghost Rider, Southern Bastards and a few other things, I dislike the majority of his Marvel work
>>
>>82943693

his for hire work is ranges from "ok" to "not very good", his creator-owned work is generally pretty good.
>>
File: 1451031747025.jpg (675 KB, 866x907) Image search: [Google]
1451031747025.jpg
675 KB, 866x907
> thor, scalped, ghost rider
god tier

> wolverine
pretty high tier

> hulk
shit tier

> whor
kill it with fire tier

> original sin
absolutely disgusting piece of work that shits all over kirby and steranko and i am still mad to this day
>>
The man cannot write women to save his life.
>>
>>82945912
>absolutely disgusting piece of work that shits all over kirby and steranko and i am still mad to this day

You're not alone bro...
>>
This cuck meme has really gotten out of hand.
>>
>>82943693

Mmm. I don't think Aaron knows what those words mean.
>>
>>82943693
i liked the other side, that's about it, I don't actively seek out his work though
>>
>>82943693
I don't understand people responding to random dicks on twitter. It never makes them look good.
>>
I really liked the first story arc of Southern Bastards, then I felt like it really dropped in quality for the stories about the Coach and the Sheriff and I dropped it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.