[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't Bruce Banner just smoke a shitton of weed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9
File: 1414255780931.jpg (296 KB, 977x703) Image search: [Google]
1414255780931.jpg
296 KB, 977x703
Why doesn't Bruce Banner just smoke a shitton of weed?

He can't Hulk out if he's completely toasted. I mean, when's the last time you saw an angry stoner?
>>
>>82923783
>an angry stoner?
My dealer turns into a huge angry asshole when he smokes. It's why I don't smoke with him anymore.
>>
>>82923783
I legit have no cannon answer

but marvel can't support drugs especially now when disney owns them.
>>
File: bruce banner 3.jpg (62 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
bruce banner 3.jpg
62 KB, 640x420
>>82923783
>think there must be a story where Bruce gets stoned at some point
>google
>learn there is a strain of marijuana named Bruce Banner #3
>2014's strongest strain

Weed is /co/ related now.
>>
>>82923783
You really want a paranoid Hulk?
>>
>>82923783
Shit man why doesn't he just do downers all the time

He turns into a radioactive monster, burnout

If it's happening it's happening
>>
>>82923852
Dude, there's been a strain named after Kryptonite for ages. Batman had a villain named Floronic Man who regrew himself with the help of cannabis and then tried to turn Gotham into Colorado. Silver Kryptonite has cannabis-like effects on Superman. John Constantine, Zatanna, Swamp Thing etc. had a good ol' fashioned pot party way back in the old days.

>/co/nnabis.
>>
Do we really want a stoned Hulk running around when 7-11 is out of pizza bites
>>
>>82923783
Didn't Tony ask him if he smoked in Avengers?
>"You really have got a lid on it, don't you? What's your secret? Mellow jazz, bongo drums, huge bag of weed?"

In any case, the second stoned-Bruce even suspects there might be a cop outside he's gonna hulk out and just tear ass across the desert until he forgets what he's doing and takes a nap.
>>
>>82923953
HULK EAT AT DOMINO'S! HULK LOVE TINY BROWNIES WITH POWDERED SUGAR!
>>
>this summer
>"Bruce after Sokovia nothings been the same"
>an entire cityscape destroyed, mothrrs and children running in tears
>"We have to keep you under control. Id like you to meet Rick Jones, he'll be your handler from now on"
>a shadowy figure sits at the end of the table
>he leans forward
>its James Franco
>"I think its about time big green met little green"
>he slides a bag of weed across the table
>the camera pans round so we finally see Bruce
>its Seth Rogen as Bruce Banner
>montage of Rick and Bruce on the run
>THE HULK
>Bruce confeknting Ross
>"I wouldnt make me angry General, you wouldnt li
>CHILLS OUT
>smokes spills out of Bruces mouth
>"HAWWW HAWWWWW HAAWWW, Im just fuckin with you man"
>feat. Jonah Hill as Amadeus Cho
>>
>>82924182
Fuck you
>>
>>82924182
>confeknting
DUDE LMAO
>>
>>82924141
Those brownies are extremely good. Fuck you anon, I now want some.
>>
>>82923931
>John Constantine, Zatanna, Swamp Thing etc. had a good ol' fashioned pot party way back in the old days.
That was fucking great, getting swamp thing to grow it for them
>>
>>82923783
In one really old story the smoke of a hippie's "cigarette" causes Hulk to revert to his Bruce Banner form.
>>
OP here.

Consider this.

Gamma-infused weed.
>>
>>82924226
Im sorry anon

In non-comic related weed antics, Im going to Amsterdam for the first time next week, any anons know any good cafes there?
I havent smoked in almost 2 weeks and im gonna stay sober till i get there
>>
>>82924401
That could be a villain's plot, temporary cannabis-induced hulkouts in the average stoner population of some weed-friendly city.
>>
>>82923783
My guess would be the presence of "poison" in his body triggers his powers like a suicide attempt and he becomes immune to it. Same reason why Wolverine can only get noticeably drunk on large animal tranquilizers. But if you can find one panel of Bruce Banner on drugs then I got nothing.
>>
>>82924182
>HAWWW HAWWW
>not A-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH
>>
>>82923783
>>82923802
Dealers who are angry assholes all the time usually get ripped off, ironically they get ripped off because they're angry assholes
>>
>>82923783
i used to know people who turned into complete fuckbacks when they smoked weed. angry shits who'd pick fights with anyone over nothing that'd make sense. it's a myth that weed is for everyone, 'cause it really isn't. some people aren't mentally geared to be anything other than stone cold sober.
>>
>>82924591
Fuck, I knew I forgot the laugh
>>
>>82923783
B-Because marijuana is bad and totally not useful for chemo patients or unstable hulks.
>>
>>82924182
I'd watch that
>>
>>82923783
>paranoid hulk with the munchies
>>
>>82923783
When i told him he couldn't smoke weed at my house
>>
>>82923783
I got a better question, why doesn't he get in contact with Mr. Fantastic so her can get one of those stretchy suits since he always ends up just wrecking his shoes and clothes every time he transforms.

Also, seeing as his pants aren't even stretchable a vast majority of the time and the thighs tend to be one of the tighter areas, how does his pants stay on?
>>
Yeah, until he gets even the slightest bit paranoid. Then it's just a regular Hulk-out, no way any canabanoids would stay in his system and still be effective. Hulk pumps toxins out of his body almost instantaneously.
>>
The entire incident with Booster, Beetle and MM was basically "Hulk is mad his weed was stolen: the story".
>>
>>82925198
>Bruce smokes in a park
>Cop passes by
>Gets paranoid even though the cop can't see him and probably wouldn't give a shit if he did
>Hulks out and jumps twenty miles away anyway
>Changes back into banner and he's completely come down
Clearly the solution is to make sure Bruce never smokes outside.
>>
What if someone injected Bruce with gamma irradiated crystal meth?
>>
pretty much any time I hang out with my older brother
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIWD9t4xs5s

Can she hulk still have a period, or does the fact her DNA is full of radiation and splitting apart mean she's packing a barren bread basket now? And if you were to say injest some of this period blood, would you get turned into a hulk too? Or would her thighs just crush your skull while you go down on her?
>>
>>82923802
Is this a normal thing? I try to always be good chums with my dealers but I've never made a habit of hanging out with them or smoking with them.
>>
>>82925376
I've rarely ever bought from a guy I haven't smoked with. Smoking a bowl with the dealer just kinda seems to be the norm, at least where I'm from.
>>
File: CAzUGYDUMAAjm3x.jpg (20 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
CAzUGYDUMAAjm3x.jpg
20 KB, 500x375
Better question here:

Why doesn't Bruce Banner just rape The Hulk? Like when their in they're mind-scape together? That would put the big green dude in his place for good.
>>
File: 1462850366406.jpg (137 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
1462850366406.jpg
137 KB, 960x717
>>82925364
>>
>>82925364
Hulk can impregnate women, so it stands to reason She-Hulk can get pregnant

It's also the crux of Old Man Logan but that's Millar so whatever
>>
>>82923783
Anger is an emotion. An emotion is a chemical reaction and can be obviously chemically blocked, especially by a super scientist. You found a plothole in a cape comic. Go get yourself a cookie out of the jar.

>>82924799
>that one episode of Dexters Lab
>>
>>82924182
I'm one of the people who didn't Hate Rogen's Green Hornet. It was complete shit as a Green Hornet movie, but it was OK as a buddy comedy.

He should have made it even less accurate and called it a parody.
>>
File: Infected_Mushroom_II_by_stinq.jpg (368 KB, 967x827) Image search: [Google]
Infected_Mushroom_II_by_stinq.jpg
368 KB, 967x827
>>82924413
>Bruce Banner #3
You should check out Barney's, ask how the vapes there work. The weed is expensive, but top-grade and smoking them in a volcano is gonna get you more baked than you have ever been.
>>
>>82924127
>the second stoned-Bruce even suspects there might be a cop outside he's gonna hulk out and just tear ass across the desert
Pretty much this
>>
>>82925781
What human woman can handle the hulk's dick though? Or does that no grow too?
>>
>>82926189
Some demon woman did once
>>
>>82926189

No human woman can

Never said he impregnated human ladies
>>
>>82926189
>We will never see a Hulk sex scene
Why even live
>>
File: Sony Pictures Hulk.png (36 KB, 761x421) Image search: [Google]
Sony Pictures Hulk.png
36 KB, 761x421
>>82924182
capped the fuck out of
>>
>>82926437
How about she hulk actually breaking out of her clothing for once? Hulk does it, why not She Hulk? I wanna see what color those nipples are.
>>
>>82926437
>You will never be able to calm down a raging buff monsterman by stripping down and letting him fuck your pussy in the street until he blows a gigantic load and passes out
>>
>>82923783

Probably because "DRUGS ARE BAD" and comic code and all that. They can actually get away with it now by making it a medical. I don't think anyone in the Marvel universe is going to mind Bruce using weed to keep the Hulk at bay.

>>82923953

>HULK SMASH.... THIS DELICIOUS PIZZA INTO MOUTH! HULK BRING PIZZA FOR EVERYONE HULK EVERYONE FAVORITE HERO NOW!

Plus there is more to being high than the munchies. It cures angry but that doesn't mean it makes you ignore the things that make you angry, just makes you look at them differently and calmly. Weed helps stir creativity and rational thinking once it calms down and stabilizes you're retarded emotions. It could help Bruce in other ways.
>>
>>82926495
>Tfw a supervillaness could actually do this
>Legion of Evil attacks New York
>They take Hulk out of the fight by having Enchantress remove her clothes and letting Hulk fuck her brains out
>>
>>82926294
Umar, sister of Dormammu.
>>
>>82924127
>Zatanna
kek kek
>>
File: wut.jpg (19 KB, 232x216) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
19 KB, 232x216
>>82924182
>>
weed preventing hulk-outs would be one hell of an argument for nationwide legalization

I mean I'd say hulk-out costs exceed all weed related crime costs
>>
>>82924646
My cousin was like this, he'd smoke a blunt and smack people thinking no one would hit a stoned person. And the minute anyone raised a fist he'd pull out the victim card because he was sexually assaulted as a child.
>>
>>82923783
Why is Hulk a Hitler caricature in this panel?
>>
>>82923815
If it were DC, he could just wear a mask like Nolan's Bane. Problem solved, he's no longer a big guy.
>>
>>82929949
It's an internal struggle also dealing with his hatred towards his abusive father.
>>
>>82923783
It would work until Banner overhears someone say they don't like weed and begins a turbo chimp out to rival WWH.
>>
>>82924182
kek, would actually watch that
>>
>>82925376
Typically it's what you do but it seems most dealers accept the fact that their clientele have places to go and things to do. Depends on ther person obviously but sometimes I've just hung out with my guy for a few hours and it's been chilled as fuck. Other times he is in fact, an angry asshole.
>>
>>82925376
>>82925424
I've never understood this. Why do you buy stuff from the dealer and then invite him to smoke some of what you just paid for? If I order Chinese I don't invite the delivery guy in so he can eat some of the Chinese food.
>>
>>82929949
It's a movieshit comic
>>
>>82930812
Ive never done it, but because you're paying it forward, kind of a thing in stoner communities. A dealer (or friend) with whom you have a good relationship wont hesitate to throw you a dime if youre desperate (well maybe not that much, but would prob smoke you out).
>>
>>82930812
Buying Chinese and weed are clearly not the same thing. There is a certain level of risk involved with dealing that naturally doens't come with delivering pizza or whatever (depending on where you live naturally).

Ideally if your dealer isn't a dick and gets something new in he'll roll one or two with you to let you sample it and decide if you want to buy some or not.
>>
>>82924646
Sure. Weed being for everyone is just as stupid a notion as "Drugs are bad, mmkay?"

>>82925253
Dude, little more information so I can track down that run please. That sounds fucking hilarious as shit and I want to read it.

>>82930812
Because that duder just smoked a bigger bowl with me out of his stash to let me see if I'm gonna buy the shit, and profit margins are thin. I'll hit a fella back to keep the privilege of sampling the damn wares.
>>
File: 1389153166579.png (316 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
1389153166579.png
316 KB, 500x245
>>82923783
It seems like a good idea at first cause you think
>Oh, sure, just get Banner a lot of regular weed. No premium stuff
But then Hulk gets wise and now he wants to be highest there is. Now you got to a three man team on stand by rolling and carrying hulk sized joints on their backs like swords, and it's gotta be good shit because A.Hulk's metabolism is fucking nuts and B.Hulk's gonna know if you're cheating him and just get more pissed, so you grow the most green you've ever seen but now everyone in range of the first toke is blown, good luck getting anything done now.
>>
File: 1461546153173.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
1461546153173.gif
2 MB, 325x235
>>82924182
>>
>>82926437
We have. Multiple times.

>>82926493
This also has happened. I don't remember the specifics but I know this has definitely happened at least once. No you did not get to see her nipples.
>>
>>82924295
Doooood, Swamp Thing Kush would get you so donzo'd
>>
>>82923783
Have you ever stolen a high person's weed before? They get a little cranky.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.